triangles of jealous

My last Romeo
  • After the class

Woohyun: “do you feel hungry…??? I’m really hungry right now”

Seon: “yeah… but where’s dongwoo-ssi,…?”

Woohyun: *whispering* “well…~ don’t tell anyone… but he hates it when people talk to him when he’s sad”

Seon: “when he’s sad…? Wae..? what’s happened..?”

Woohyun: “I don’t even know…”

Myungsoo *walks to seon* “ehhem… hi..”

Seon: *with an angry face* “what do you want…??”

Myungsoo: “ahhh…!! Well … I’m asking.. I can’t find yunsoe… where is she..??”

Seon: “why are you asking me..? when you know that I don’t want to see you face… after what you did with her.. you threw her like a doll.. Broke her sweet heart… then coming like an idiot looking for her”

Myungsoo: “well… we talked yesterday.. and we had a deal that she will be my best friend forever.. and I promised her to say hi for her everyday … so we won’t let each other… ask her if you don’t believe me”

Seon: “ahhhh… never mind, never mind… woohyun-ssi.. let’s go..” *walks*

Woohyun *bowed* “see you…” *walks behind her* “yah… why did you do that to him..?”

Seon: “don’t tell me that you believed that lies…?? I can’t understand why people still believing and trusting him while he’s playing those kinds of games” *orders,  sits to eat*

Woohyun: “he seems honest this time… ask yunsoe…” *sits next to her*

Seon: “aren’t you hungry …? Mugu…” *feed him a big piece of bread*

Woohyun: *cough* “yah… that was a lot ..” *sees myungsoo passing* “I’ll come back, wait please”

Seon: “yah… where are you going ..>?”

Woohyun: *tapping with his fingers on myungsoo’s shoulder* “can we talk..?”

Sungjong, hoya and sungyeol *stood behind him*

Myungsoo: “it’s okay… let us talk…”

Woohyun: “about yunsoe… seon said that she’s sick… but I don’t think soo.. what happened yesterday?”

Myungsoo: “nothing happened… I told you that we just talked together…”

Woohyun: “she hasn’t been absent before… even when she was sick…”

Myungsoo:  “who are you to talk like that…? Her fan??”

Woohyun: “unfortunately, no…. but seon told me that too..”

Myungsoo: “ wait… O__o… her hair was wet… maybe she catch a cold…??”

Woohyun: “yeah.. yesterday was so cold 7C at night.. o_o”

Myungsoo: “awwwh… what should I do now…???” *eating nails*

Woohyun: “awwh… anyways.. I should go now.. see you”

Myungsoo: “wait… what’s your name… maybe will need you in the future..”

Woohyun: “the greasy namu… woohyun… nam woohyun…”

Myungsoo: “nice to meet you nam woohyun… the greasy..” *laughs*

Woohyun: “nice to meet you too myungsoo…” *winks* *ran back to seon*

Seon: “yah… where did you go…?”

Woohyun: “humans should go to pee too…”

Seon: *hit his shoulder so hard* “yaaaaaah…. That’s so disgusting… >:<”

Woohyun: “it’s not… everyone should do that to live”

Seon: “yaaaah… mugu mugu …” *feed him a lot*

Woohyun: *talks with a full mouth* “yahhh… enough*

Dongwoo: *sits next to them*

-silence-

 

 

Seon: “ahhh~ dongwoo-ssi, you’re here…!!”

Domgwoo:  “woohyun-ah!! How’s your girlfriend..??”

Woohyun: “why for a sudden ..???”

Dongwoo: “just asking… *smirks*”

Woohyun: “she’s fine … ^^ thanks for asking …!!”

Dongwoo: “welcome… *smirks, looks at seon*”

Seon: “what,…? Why are you staring at me ..?? O_o??”

Dongwoo: “……. Nothing …… he has a girlfriend .. and he loves her”

Woohyun: “what’s the problem with you today…?? She already knows … and what’s between us is only friendship… understand..??”

Seon: “yeah…!! Why are you keep saying that..??”

Dongwoo: “just reminding you ..~ don’t act like your friend.. her ex already had a girlfriend and she still stalking them everywhere … *smirks*”

Seon: “yaaaah… what the problem with you?? Why are you talking bad about her..?? He still loves her”

Dongwoo: “huh,….?? Please god.. kill me~~ enough of lies *stands up, left the place*”

Woohyun: “don’t worry… he’s always like that when there’s something bothering him..”

Seon: “I hope it’s not yunsoe… =_=”

Woohyun: “okay now let’s go to walk outside… I feel bored”

Seon: “okay…” *walks outside*

-outside-

Girls: “look at her… how she could steel my oppa? T___T… I will kill her*0*… look how they’re close to each other.. are they on a date..??..... I’m so jealouse~~….”

Seon: *kicking rocks* “sorry woohyun-ah… they don’t understand what does friendship means>>”

Woohyun: *gives you two headphones* “listen to this”

Seon: *wears them* “waaaah!! So nice”

Woohyun: *wears his headphones* “have fun ^^”

Seon: “what…?? I can’t hear you”

Woohyun: “nothing ^^” *walks*

From far away where he was walking all alone… he saw a girl on the second floor is trying to throw a big vase on someone who’s walking ..

 “chugeyuuu… yahh… yaedeuraahh….aishhh” *runs to them* “oh,…! .__. Seon… seon-ahhhh” *screaming, but no one is listening, runs* yaaaaahhhhhh……”

The girl threw the vase and ran away… so he ran to protect her, he also pushed her down, but unfortunately the vase hits and broken on his head…