Your Romeo is always your Hero

My last Romeo
  • Sunday morning 5:30a.m.

Yunsoe: “omaa’h .. bring me a cup of coffee.. I’m studying hard.. and I can’t leave my books” *texts seon* ‘wake up… you should study well too’

Seon: *texts back* ‘I just woke up… thanks.. you go now and study… I just heard you screaming for coffee’

Yunsoe: *texts back* ‘is that was loud..?? mian.. okay I should go back to study’

Seon: *texts* ‘good for you…!!’

 

  • At the school

Myungsoo: “morning yunsoe.. have you studied well..??”

Yunsoe: “oh… morning myungsoo-ah.. yeah ^^ well well, I’m gonna get the full mark”

Myungsoo: “wowhh… you can’t beat me…”

Yunsoe: “I can… you will see, I better go now.. the exam will star in minutes”*walks away*

Dongwoo: *in front of the class* “morning yunsoe… have you studied well”

Yunsoe: “morning, dongwoo-ssi.. yes..” *heads in* *thoughts* ‘Aisshhh… please .. don’t appear in front of me… that’s embarrassing’

Dongwoo: *thoughts* ‘she just ignored me… I ruined everything.. I won’t bother her’ *heads in*

 

The exam started.. and everyone was shocked.. they found that the exam was so hard.. nothing except the zero on their papers.. they expected that from this exam.. except yunsoe, myungsoo and dongwoo.. who studied from dongwoo’s notes.. that was 99% from the exam questions.. after the exam, what you can see, everyone was crying.. who’s screaming that will fail it… who was staring at the book, maybe they solved one question correct… but nothing.. all of them expected to fail together..

After two days.. they showed the results.. everyone failed the exam except yunsoe who got the full mark, and dongwoo with myungsoo.. they got a high marks .. but when everyone started to blame yunsoe because of her full mark what make the teachers look again at her paper.. then called her to interrogate .. and tell the truth..

Teacher: “look.. we won’t punish you.. just say, from where did you got the exam?”

Yunsoe: *crying* “believe me .. I studied for the whole weekend nonstop ..”

Teacher: “what do you want me to tell to the other students,,?? That they didn’t study as you?”

Yunsoe: “whatever you will say… I don’t care.. but believe me .. I swear.. I studied hard” *cries*

Teacher: “we can’t believe you.. you should apologize from your friends.. that’s all”

Yunsoe: “I’m not going to apologize.. I didn’t do anything wrong” *heads out*

Students: *throws food on her* “really.. you cheated and got the full mark.. and you don’t want to apologize.. who do you think you’re..??”

Dongwoo: *stands against the students, protects yunsoe* “STOP THAT NOW..”

Myungsoo: *passing* “oh… yunsoe-ah..” *pulls her, cleans her clothes* “ are you okay… what happened .?”

Yunsoe: *crying* “they think that I stole the exam or something because of my high mark” *hugs*

Myungsoo: “what,…?? YAH you all … clean this mess” *walks away* “let’s go yunsoe”

Dongwoo: *cleans his clothes* *thoughts* “myungsoo  again…” *heads in* *bows* “hi teacher.. I’m here to tell you something”

Teacher: “what..?? about yunsoe..?”

Dongwoo: “yeah,, she’s blameless.. I got a high mark as well.. we studied from the same notes.. also myungsoo, he got a high mark too.. and those are the notes” *hands it*

Teacher: “omg… this is the exam.. from where did you got that??”

Dongwoo: “from the class, when I paid attention, and everyone was sleeping”

Teacher: “are you sure..??”

Dongwoo: “ask the students ..”

Teacher: “okay.. thanks ..you can go now”

Dongwoo:*heads out, faces the students* “heard that,,,..? go and apologize from her”

Students: *heads to yunseo* “hi yunsoe-ssi.. we want to apologize, because we misunderstood.. we felt jealous, cause you got the full mark and we failed.. sorry ,,, sorry , sorry yunsoe.. sorry”

Yunsoe: “but,,,… how..?”

Seon: “you should thank dongwoo-ssi, cause he saved you this time.. you all studied from his notes.. and the exam will be repeated .. for all, and they will mix the classes.. so no one will cheat”

Yunsoe: “what..?? dongwoo..??” *stands, heads out of the class, searching for him*

Myungsoo: “yunsoe-ah…”

Seon: “leave her this time…” *stopped him*

 

Yunseo: “DONGWOO-SSI.. WHERE ARE YOU” *crying* *running everywhere”

Dongwoo: *standing beside the old sport hall* *thoughts* “she don’t belongs to me,.. I should forget about everything, and try to stop my feelings to her”

Yunsoe: “Dongwoo-sii…” *runs to him, hugs him* “mianaeee.. dongwoo-ssi… it was my fault.. sorry”

Dongwoo: *shocked of the hug* “it’s okay yunsoe-ah.. stop crying now”

Yunsoe: “I’m sorry.. just about every moment I’ve ignored you in.. and sorry for everything” *crying*

Dongwoo: “well.. I’m sorry about that day.. when..”

Yunsoe: “hushhh.., don’t say it… I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t have to wake up”

Dongwoo: “eh…?? yunsoe.. I want to tell you that I…”

Yunsoe: *holds his face with both hands, kisses him* “I know.. sorry for that… sorry for ignoring your feelings, I was only looking at myungsoo.. waiting for him, but I just realized that I don’t have to wait for him anymore.. we already decided to be best friends , I don’t know what I’m doing right now.. or even what I’m saying.. mianae..~ dongwoo-ssi”

Dongwoo: “don’t be sorry yunsoe-ah.. but.. are you still love myungsoo..? I mean this..?”

Yunsoe: “I don’t know exactly why I did this.. but I’ll try to get over my feelings for him, and will start a new life with you…! ‘cause,… to be honest… I felt something … when you..”

Dongwoo: *interrupts her* “I’ll help you with that… but what about myungsoo???”

Yunsoe: “I’ll deal with him, don’t worry..”

Dongwoo: “yunsoe-ah… I love you”

Yunsoe: “I know.. ^^, and I guess I love you too”