Bad luck stalking me

My last Romeo

( Ah Yunsoe )

On a beautiful Saturday morning, I woke up early to call my friends so we can go to the bookshop to buy a new stuff for our last year in the high school. But one of them suggest to go to eat breakfast together since it’s the last day of the vacation, me and my friends prefer to eat an ice-cream for breakfast so we went to the ice-cream store to buy some. Min seon is my best friend, she’s so dumb that she haven’t been in a relationship before, I mean with a guy, but I think that after today she won’t be dump anymore, let me tell you what’s happened ……

Kim gurem: “are you for real soesoni?? We’re on a diet! You can’t order the chocolate flavor”

Min seon: “yeah soni-ah, let’s try the new flavor that it’s with orange, ok?”

Oh Soeson: “ how about you yunsoe? *looking at me* Yah!! What are you doing?”

Min seon: “are you texting him?? Yeah right! What?? Are you dump,? he had a girlfriend already”

Ah yunsoe: “I love him, why should I forget about him! Then I’m not texting him, its someone else”

Gurem, Seon,Soesoni *together*: “ WHO??”

Ah yunsoe: ” O__O: it’s not your business!!”

Min seon *pushing yunsoe so hard, trying to steal the phone* “ WHO???........oopsss O-O” *dropped the ice cream on someone* Chusuhamneda…..!!”

The guy: “its ok… *trying to clean his pants wirh Seon*”

Ah yunsoe: “ look how dump you’re….. cchusuhamneda…!! Come with me”

We lift the store quickly because that was so shameful …

Gurem: “that guy was so handsome, and his style *^* !! you destroyed everything”

Oh Soeson: “let’s go now to the bookshop, it well be crowded if we didn’t catch it up now”

Min seon: “great idea…. I’ll call sungyeol and sungjong  to come with us”

Gurem, Soesoni:” NO, NO, NO, NOOWH” *sungjon is gurem’ bf, sungyeol  is soesoni’”

Ah yunsoe: “I texted them already, when you wanted to look at my ……….. MY PHONE O__O I think I’ve lost it …… maybe in the store? I’ll go to bring it and come back, wait for me please”

I ran back to the store, I searched for it here and there, but I couldn’t found it, I’ve searched everywhere, but I think that someone took it, I even asked the waitresses but they didn’t see it, OMG what should I do now?? I ran back to my friend and I used their phones to call mine, but no answers…

Ah yunsoe: “what should I do now?? It’s very important to me…. Sorry girls, but we should go now”

 

Sunday’ morning…… *in the school*

Gurem: “good morning girls…. Good morning yunsoe-ah… do you find your phone??”

Ah yunsoe: “not yet…. I’m using my sis phone, till I find it or buy new one”

Min seon: “mianaee….. yunsoe-ah, you lost it because of me, I’m so dump…. Mianaee chumal mianae”

Ah yunsoe: “what are you saying seonie?? It’s ok… it’s just a phone…. Don’t be sorry”

*knock knock* classmates: “the teacher…. Quickly to your seats”

The teacher: “good morning everyone…. Happy first day to you all… it’s your last year… you should be happy and active… come on clap your hands so you wake up *clap clap clap* then ….!! How was your vacation?? Who well till first?? Ummmm…. Gurem.. how was your  vacation??”

Gurem: “ummm… what should I say?? It was nothing.. just hanging out with friends”

Min seon *interrupting her* : “with friends or…….???”

The classmates *shouting*: “woooooooooowhhh….!!!”

The teacher: “YAH..YAH… SHUT UP ALL OF YOU…. Why should I ask about the vacation? Hay… listen… I have a little surprise for you all… we have a new students this year… let them introduce themselves.”

“hello, its nam woohyun.. new student came from Seoul, please let us be a good friends…”

“what’s upppp everyone?? Its dino, jang dongwoo actually, woohyun-ah is my friend from Seoul, let me be your only monster… and make good relationship together”

Ah yunsoe *thinking*: “where do I saw them before?? Ummm… maybe they’re idols?”

Oh soeson *kicking yunsoe’ chair*: “it’s those guys from yesterday… the ice cream store”

Ah yunsoe: “ahhh…. Right… that’s so embarrassing” *hiding her face*

The teacher: “seems like you’ll sit together since your friends, now go there at the back”

They walked through the desks, till they reached to their chairs, and it was next to yunsoe and seon. While yunsoe was hiding her face, someone tapped on her shoulder…

“let’s talk after the class…..” dongwoo said.