Photograph

New Beginning

 

Han Minjung’s POV:

                “Oh Gosh not again.” It seems like every day of my morning life will be like THIS from now on. I shall not elaborate any further how much of a scene FT Island’s dorm is every morning. One thing is for sure, it’s not a pretty sight for ladies. I can tolerate these things because first of all I need money. Second, that’s my secret.

                My every day morning life would be waking up early, making food for the oppas and clean a bit. Then after school, I’ll go back to their dorm to continue my chores and make dinner for them. The task is manageable except for one thing; Lee Hongki’s nagging.

                “Have you seen my blank pants Minjung?” Speaking of the DEVIL, Hongki was starting to piss me off early in the morning again by asking for trivial matters that he can do for his sself.

                “You have so many blank pants Lee Hongki.” I rolled my eyes at him and ignored him.

                “The one I wore the other day! And you’re younger than me right? Call me oppa! Where’s your respect?”

                “Jonghun-oppa hurry up you’ll be late again.” I ignored him and turned to  Jonghun-oppa instead who was dillydallying even though he was going to be late. He nodded and did as he was told.

                “Ya! Not-so-cute-girl! Where are my pants?!” Hongki on the other hand, was still bombarding me with his .

                “Have you checked your closet?” I turned to him and eyed him.

                “If it was there then I wouldn’t have asked you.” He hissed at me and I marched into his bedroom and rummaged through his closet until I found something more precious than his pair of pants. I looked at the picture unbelievingly and I was too shocked with what I saw.

                “See I told you it wasn’t-“ I quickly looked up to him and looked back at the picture I was holding and looked back to him again. I burst into laughter when I saw one of his childhood pictures and I swear, it was freaking HILARIOUS OKAY.

                “Y..Ya! Why are you laughing too much!”

                “Yo..You’..You’re FACE! Oh my gosh! So! HAHAHAHA Freaking.. Hi…LARIOUS!” I kept on laughing and I was literally laughing my off with what I have just seen. He grabbed the picture in my hands and hid it somewhere but that did not stop me from laughing. He was still looking at me with an unamused expression on his face while I was laughing and it made me laugh more.

                “Is it that funny? Huh? Pssh.” He said unhappily.

                “HELL YES! Oh my gosh, what kind of face was that?! Were you constipated or something?! Oh my gosh! It was so hilarious okay!” I was still laughing and he was frozen like a statue instead. For a few seconds I felt triumph for pissing the hell out of him. “OMG I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO IRRITATE HIM LIKE THIS.” I thought to myself as I drained my remaining laughter left. He was still not moving like a loser and I started to look for the jeans he was asking. After a few more seconds I found it.

                “Here. Haha! I think you should keep that face more often. It suits you better.” I was referring to his face on the picture and I handed him his jeans and walked out. He was left there speechless and I knew that I won this round with a Knock Out, definitely my win. But something was telling me that there was something off with him today. But I couldn’t care less since I won perfectly.

                During breakfast, everyone was happily eating their meals except for Hongki. It was very unusual for him to not have an appetite. Even though the last thing I wanted was to start an annoying conversation with him, I just had to ask or else I might get fired.

                “Ya, is there something wrong with the food? You’re not eating it.” I said to him.

                “It’s fine.” He just shook his head and looked back at his food and started eating it as if I was torturing him.

                “If you don’t like the food just say it.”

                “Can you stop nagging?” He sounded rather pissed and walked back to his room. I was shocked with what happened and felt guilty that I laughed so hard at him earlier.

                “Geez, it was only joke.” I said out loud.

                “Why did something happen between you and Hongki?” Jonghun asked.

                “Well,” I hesitated at first, but because I was feeling too guilty because he was sulking so badly I decided to tell them that I laughed my assed off when I saw his old picture. Jonghun thought for a few seconds but didn’t say a thing and the other members just looked at Jonghun. “I’ll go check him out.” I offered my help since I felt responsible and they didn’t stop me. I knocked a few times but I didn’t get an answer in return.

                “Ya, are you okay?” I knocked again but I got no response still. “Ya, it was only a joke okay. I’m sorry for laughing too much.” I knocked again when I didn’t get an answer, I let myself in. I found him on his bed facing the other side of his wall and not caring about my presence.

 

Lee Hongki’s POV:

                For a moment there I thought I saw her. I thought I saw Kyung-hee. The image was far too excruciating for me to take even when I close my eyes tightly it was still her image I see. I can still remember that day when Kyung-hee also saw that photo; she laughed so hard as well, so when I saw Minjung, I felt like a thunder hit me. But when I opened my eyes again, it was Minjung who was standing in front of me and not Kyung-hee.

                “What do you want from me?” I mumbled, too uninterested to right now. My thoughts were too preoccupied by how much Minjung and Kyung-hee were alike.

                “I just want to know if you’re okay.” Her voice sounded worried but I didn’t bother to look her in the eyes.

                “I’m okay. You can go now.” I tried shoving her away; afraid that my longing for my dead girl friend will took over me completely.

                “If it’s about earlier, I’m sorry. Don’t take it too hard.”

                “Just go away.”

                “Why are you acting like a sissy?”

                “I don’t want a fight. Will just go away.”

                She was still nagging me and I got pissed, my mind went blank and the next thing I know I was pinning her down on my bed my hands grasping her wrist tight. I didn’t know what face I was making but she had this worried look on her face and that was when I got back to my senses. I let her go gently and sat on my bed, not facing her. I massaged my temples for my head was starting to hurt like hell and I can also feel the wetness forming in my eyes.

                “I’m sorry. I don’t know what got into me. Will you please just leave me alone?” I said and she left the room quietly. When I heard my door closed, I collapsed on my bed and let the endless longing took over me again.

author: oh yeah! this chapter is inspried by CELIA! ^^ hi dear :"> hahaha hope you liked this chapter guys.. :* <3 send me your thoughts ^^ thank you very much :* :)