Sweet Holiday

New Beginning

 

Tarea’s POV:

My patience was at its limit as I wait for Jonghun for more than an hour already. I can’t even reach him through his phone, even tried calling Hongki but he said he had no idea, Seunghyun and Minhwan as well, as for Mina and Jaejin they weren’t picking up. I was completely alone, no one to turn to and I couldn’t possibly go alone in this errand I had to make unless I want to get lost. I was still waiting for Jonghun but every time my clock changed its digit my patience was running out. A glimpse of hope came upon me when I remembered Minhyuk. I was about to dial his number but my phone rang but to another disappointment, it wasn’t Jonghun.

“Taera, why did you call?” Mina asked and I could hear Jaejin on the background clearly.

“Do you happen to know where Jonghun is?” There was a pause, I heard her ask Jaejin but the sound was muffled so I had no idea what they said.

“Jaejin said he has no idea. Is something wrong?”

“Well, we were supposed to meet more than hour ago. He said he’ll accompany me but still no sign of him coming.”

“Where are you going? Can’t it wait? I’ll come with you if it’s some other day.” I know she wanted to come with me and I wanted to ask her also but she was with Jaejin and they barely see each other these past few days ever since they became busy for their pre-debut concert so I didn’t want to be rude by taking their time together away.

“I already postponed it too long. It’s okay, I’ll try asking Minhyuk.”

“I guess you should. He’ll gladly come with you.”

“Okay, bye.”

“Be careful.”

I took a sigh and looked around me for a while hoping Jonghun would show up. But it felt like I was waiting in vain so I finally dialed Minhyuk’s number. He answered my call on the first ring.

“Hey Minhyuk.”

“Hey,”

“Are you busy right now?”

“Why? What’s up?”

“Can you see me now? I need some company to some place and I really badly needed to go.”

“Sure, where are you?”

My voice felt like pleading but I didn’t mind since I really needed to do this errand. I told him the details and he said he’ll be here in a few minutes. Even between the times I was waiting for Minhyuk I was still hoping for Jonghun to show up. Minhyuk came 15 minutes later and we went through my errand, me feeling down all the while.

 I felt kind of guilty since I was sulking by getting ditched by Jonghun. I know we’re not officially together, no commitments and stuff but ditching me without telling me beforehand was just not right. Oh right, that’s why it was called DITCHING! I was really in a foul mood but Minhyuk was kind enough to not nag me and he had this sweet smile plastered on his face.

“Want to hang out somewhere?” I asked him just to make up for being sulky and thanks for saving me.

“Sure, what do you want to do?”

“I’m up for anything. Do you have anything in mind?”

He thought for a while and I found myself staring at his thinking face, he’s really cute there’s no denying that. Suddenly, his face lit up and he signaled me to wait as he walked a few meters away from me and made a call. He had a wide smile on his face the whole time and he marched towards me after dropping the call.

“Let’s go.” He took my arm gently as he led me to his car without even giving me time to ask where we were going. We immediately made our way who knows where and that was just the time I was only able to ask him.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” He smiled at me gently and I dropped the matter and waited patiently for our destination.  The next thing I know was that we were entering an awfully big house and my eyes widened in disbelief.

“Hyung’s place, Nice isn’t it?” Minhyuk said as we entered the house and all I can do was nod and observe my surroundings.

“Oh, so you must be Minhyuk’s—“

“Hyung!!!” Minhyuk hurriedly shouted over to the guy next to us and I looked at Minhyuk who had this panic written on his face.

“What? I was just about to say FRIEND!”

“Oh..”

“Jung Yonghwa.” He bowed at me and I bowed back to him. Before I could even introduce myself, two other guys showed up.

“I thought you won’t be able to come.” A guy with long hair said to Minhyuk and he bowed to me when he noticed my presence and I did the same.

“I’m here already, aren’t I?” Minhyuk whined and the other guy with dimples bowed at me as well.

“He was with me. I’m sorry.” It felt like they were supposed to be with Minhyuk the whole time he was with me so I apologized since it was my fault.

“It’s okay, no need to say sorry. We understand. Why don’t we go inside?” This Yonghwa guy must be the master of the house then. I was in absolute awe as we made our way inside but I was shocked more when we entered a music room. I looked at Minhyuk and he just smiled at me.

“They’re my band mates.”

“I didn’t know you’re in a band. What do you play?”

But before he could even answer, the four of them were making their way to their places. I sat down on the chair nearest to me facing them. The next sound I heard was from Minhyuk’s drumstick hitting each other, signaling when to start. When they started playing, I was drawn into the sweet light melody made by them as my ears happily processed the song. My eyes rested on Minhyuk since I can’t still process the fact that he can play the drums. He smiled at me when he noticed I was looking at him and for some reason, I felt heat ran through my face so I quickly looked away and observed his band mates. When the song was over I clapped for them and they all smiled in return.

“That’s a really REALLY GREAT SONG. What’s the title?” I went over to them and content was written in their faces.

“Sweet Holiday. Minhyuk composed it.” The guy with the dimples answered for me as he patted Minhyuk’s back and made me realize I didn’t get the names of the other two.

“He composed it for some girl named, Taera.” The guy with long hair said casually. My mind took a few seconds to process what he said and when I realized that it was my name that he said, I felt my heart running so fast. I saw all of them glaring at him and he was clueless of what he just said. “WHAT?” he asked all of them but they just shook their heads and grabbed his arm and left the room.

Minhyuk and I were left and we watched them walk away. When I noticed that Minhyuk was now looking at me, I felt my heart beating so hard than before. Neither of us was talking, my eyes wandering around just to avoid his stare, afraid that he might notice my blushing face. I saw him scratched the back of his neck, looking down as well. It went on like that for a couple of more seconds or maybe minutes before he finally talked.

“I.. guess, there’s no use denying it now.” He uttered and we weren’t still looking at each other’s eyes. He was uneasy and so am I. “Are you.. and.. Jonghun-hyung,” He stopped, obviously struggling to get the words out.

“Nothing official.” I shook my head and answered him, though there was obvious disappointment in my voice when I admitted it to him. I felt my chest tightened about the fact I just said.

“JINJA?!! I mean,” He tried his best to hide his excitement but he was failing badly. I looked at him and he was blushing hard and there was no denying that his hopes were fired up by what I said. He slowly walked towards me and stopped a feet away from me. He took a deep breath and looked deep in my eyes.

“I don’t know how it happened but,” He paused and he looked at me deeper than before, making me conscious of his undeniably overflowing presence. My face was still red and my heart was still beating fast. “I’m falling in love with you, will you give me a chance?” as he said those words I found myself frozen in my place, completely clueless of what to reply. And now it got me questioning, “Jonghun, what do you feel about me?”

 

author: this chapter is long.. forgive me.. xD BUT OMG MINHYUK!! omg.. sweet holiday is such a sweet song.. :"> <33 okay, i had no intentions of including CN Blue at first but then again.. hihihi :"> <3 so yeah.. CLIFF HANGER!! XDD lololol

@hongbutt- yeah it is. xD but hey since hongki and minjung are both stubborn characters, it's gonna be more challenging to put them together >< so yeah >< OTL OTL omg..

@rachelxzoe- hahahaha :)) lol omg glad you liked it dear.. xD will one ball be enoguh though? xD HAHAHAHA

@ChocoBun- hahahaha lol xDD why L though?? xD :)) yeah she had enough all right xDD

@kokokoko- it REACHED HIM ALL RIGHT XD ;P hahaha sure you can have it.. /tosses seunghyun's shoulder

awww.. you guys are so sweet for always leaving comments :* <333 HI OTHER GUYS.. XD :) <33