Cute

New Beginning

Han Minjung’s POV:

                “This girl is FT Island’s property. So think twice if you try hurting her again. ARRASEO?”  Hongki scowled at the es and I was really taken aback with what he said.  The next thing I know, he was dragging me who knows where and his grip was really tight around my wrist.

                “Let go of me. And what property are you talking about?” I said but he was still walking like a mad man and dragging me together with him. “YA! Let go of me. It hurts! “I shouted and struggled to remove my hand but he still wasn’t paying much attention. “YAAAAA!” I shouted over his ear and this time he let go my hand and I immediately held it on my other hand because of the pain.

                “Why did you have to to do that?!” He screamed at me and I just rolled my eyes at him.

                “You left me with no choice! You weren’t responding!” I growled back.

                “Can you please stop shouting?!” That was when I realized we were actually shouting at each other and people were looking at us and we bowed our heads to apologize and walked away.

                “Who were those girls and why are they hurting you?” He suddenly asked. I tried to look at his face when he asked this but it was too dark so I cannot decipher much out of his face.

                “None of your business.”

                “I just saved you from them ugly girl.”

                “I didn’t ask you to save me.”

                “Whatever.”

                He left me like that and didn’t talk to me when we got to where the rest were. I was in wonder the whole night though why he would always be caring and in the next minute so damn pissed at me. I can’t remember doing anything to deserve such treatment from him. He was already almost unbearable in the beginning with all his whining and nagging but right now it felt like he leveled up pr something. I can feel his anger at me though I have absolutely no idea where all of those where coming from.

                But the question is, why am I so affected? I sighed at the thought and continued drinking instead. I would’ve been thankful to him for taking me to the hospital and for saving me from those mean girls if it not just for that cranky attitude after. I sighed again and drank more.

                “You’re like an old lady for sighing so much. Something wrong?” Seunghyun approached me and he smiled softly at me. I just shook my head while sipping on my drink and enjoyed his smile for a while before answering.

                “I’m okay. Just thinking about some things.” I answered and I watched him drink his beer.

                “You’ll get wrinkles if you keep on furrowing your eyebrows like that and that’ll be a waste though. You’re pretty cute.” He touched my forehead lightly and smiled at me. I touched my forehead and pouted at him because of what he said. “See you’re doing it again!” He laughed at me and I can’t help but blush when he was smiling at me like that. I know I’m not the only one at this, all of the girls swoon when he flashes that smile.

                “I know you’re stupid, but come on.” I back and laughed at him.

                “I’m serious!”

                “You’re serious?!!”

                “YOU ARE CUTE!”

                “Drunk.”

                “Not.”

                “Really really drunk.”

                I scoffed at him and we were eyeing each other like fools, neither wanted to give up but I was really trying to hide my embarrassment. But I still think he was drunk though. He relaxed his body and I thought that he gave up already.

                “Minjung is cute, right Hongki-hyung?” He shouted and the other’s gazes were suddenly on us. I hit him on the arm and he cringed a little bit but was still smiling at me like an idiot he already was.

                “Stop it now or the next time you’ll smile, there will be spaces in between your teeth.” I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards my eye level.  I threatened him but my voice was low enough only for the two of us to hear.

                “What? HEY, I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT MINJUNG IS CUTE RIGHT? I’M JUST SAYING THE TRUTH, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT HONGKI-HYUNG?” He jerked off from my hold and started shouting non-sense. Everyone however, nodded their heads and then turned to Hongki who was drinking his nth bottle for the night.

                “What? Why are you all looking at me?” Hongki suddenly said, feigning innocence. But for some weird reason I was also anticipating his reply. My heart was beating badly even though I don’t know why.

                “Minjung is cute right?” Jonghun asked Hongki with a smile on his face. Taera, who was beside him, was looking at Hongki in full anticipation as well. Hongki was unsure how to respond when he suddenly felt the pressure the gazes were bringing him. Our eyes suddenly met and I looked away immediately.

                “I.. I’ll just go to the comfort room.” I quickly excused myself since I know that his words will sting like hell again. I’m tired of him doing this to me but I can’t seem to bring myself to distance myself from him.

                I went to the sink, as soon as I got to the comfort room and washed my face with water. It must be the alcohol that’s making my heart pound like this. It was starting to get painful so I started breathing in and out and it slow downed a bit after a while, but still not normal.

                "Minjung is cute, right Hongki-hyung?" Seunghyun’s voice played in my head and my heart started to beat fast again. Stupid Song Seunghyun, causing me such confusion.

author: I updated.. ;__; uhm omg..im sorry if this is kinda crappy or not really what you expected.. -__- ;__; /onfinite creys but i felt sort of pressured to make an update..lol xD im pressuring myself so yeah..but i enjoyed writing so many seunghyun parts.. kekeke.. :)) so yeah XD :)) 2nd bias is forever questioning my love for goat. ;__; seunghyun's smile kajshdkajs anyway...REPLIES! XDD :))

@hongbutt- well yes they are together....FOR NOW. xD kekeke :)) awww thanks dear ;__; you're an inspiration always ;__;

@rachelxzoe- yeah taera and jonghun for now at least kekekeekke xD :)) i like hongjung couple's stubborness :)) and for seunghyun..he will get his turn after this fic xD :))

@kokokoko- HAHAHAHA! YES! OMG I MISSED WRITING ABOUT JINNIE ;__;

@sangriilee- hongki is always at the right time kekekekeke~ thanks dear :* <333

@ChocoBun- hahahahaha xD but Taera is already Jonghun's property....... ;D

thank you guys for all the love omg ;__; /insert infinite creys here

oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR btw :P