Working out, or not?

New Beginning

 

 

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                It was such a great sound that was ringing through our ears as we turn into reality what our hearts were containing. We maybe using different mediums to create our own music, but with some miracle, the five of us were playing as if we were one; producing one harmonious piece that we wish would reach the feelings of anyone who could hear.

                “Good job. 5 minutes break.” I told them after ending the recent song and this earned groans from them.

                “We’ve been playing for two straight hours Jonghun!” Hongki whined. I saw him holding his throat, not sure if he was playing the I-need-to-take-care-of-my-voice- card or he was really tired but I was not going to risk it.

                “Fine 20.”

                “30.” He grinned at me and I sighed, giving up from Hongki’s nagging and nodded to give them the go signal. Like little kids, they all cheered in unison and took their own place to relax.

                “Snacks!” Minjung entered together with manager-hyung.

                “Minjung-shi, this is good.” I heard Minhwan praised Minjung as he devoured the snack she prepared for us.

                “Yeah, Minjung, this is good.” Seunghyun agreed as he ate happily his share and Minjung smiled brightly at them.

                However, Hongki on the other hand, has been avoiding her for a while now. He wasn’t teasing her that much anymore, he was obviously trying to avoid any conversation with Minjung. Every time I asked him about it, he would shrug it off and say it was nothing.

                “How was it?” Minjung turned to Hongki with an eager smile, waiting for a positive reply.

                “Good.” Hongki mumbled as he pointed out some place and left Minjung, just like what I was saying earlier. Minjung’s face dropped but shrugged it off and turned to me to give my part. I immediately took a bite and nodded to tell her it was good. I smiled at her and patted her head.

                “Don’t let Hongki get into you that much. This is really good.” I reassured her and she pouted.

                “I don’t know what I did to him to ignore me like this. If I did something wrong, I will apologize but I cannot think of any reason, so NO.”

                “Don’t worry; I’ll try to do something about it.”

                “As if I care.” The words she said and what she looked like, however did not match. She was worried why he was like that to her but too timid to accept it. I watched her gave Jaejin his share and talk to the rest of them.

                “You boys are looking good.” Manager patted my shoulder and I just smiled at him.

                “Do you think we’ll be able to do it?” I asked, knowing for a fact how much manager’s words means.

                “Let me tell you this, let’s just say that we’ve never heard of such music for a while.” Manager-hyung smiled at me and reassuringly then my phone started ringing. “Looks urgent” he referred to my phone and I took it out and immediately said my excuse as soon as I saw the caller’s name.

                “Hey there.” I answered in a very sweet voice and I bet my month’s salary that she was blushing right now.

                “Hi.”

                “You’re blushing right now aren’t you?”

                “S…Stupid.” I was right all right and I chuckled at the thought.

                “So what’s up sweetie?”

                “Are you free later?”

                “You miss me already? We were together yesterday.”

                “Fine, never mind.”

                “I was just kidding.” I laughed a bit since I can’t help but with sweetness and she would always have this very cute reaction on her face that makes me want to more. “I can’t today though since we will be practicing until night. The concert is getting near.”

                “Is that so,” I heard her voice dropped from disappointment. As much as I wanted to be with her right now, I had to be here and practice. “I’ll ask Minhyuk then.By—“

                “No!” I found myself panicking when she said the name Minhyuk; that was purely unconscious. It felt like dejavu with this stuff with Minhyuk, except that I am pretty sure I’m the one Taera likes.

                “Why?”

                “I..uhm.. ask someone else.” I told her. I never liked dictating her but I was really feeling threatened by that guy.

                “There’s no one else but you, Mina and Minhyuk.”

                “Can’t it wait? I’ll have time tomorrow.” She didn’t respond immediately. I waited for her answer and I was really hoping that it would be favorable for me.

                “I guess it can. I’ll see you tomorrow okay?”

                “Of course babe.”

                “Pfftt.. Babe.” She snorted, trying to make fun of me to shake out her embarrassment. “Anyway, just do your best in practicing okay?”

                “I will.” She wasn’t hanging up and so did I. I guess both of us were waiting for some words to be said before ending the conversation. “Why aren’t you hanging up yet?”

                “How about you, why aren’t you hanging up yet?” we both let out a soft giggle and we were both waiting for each other to say those three words I guess. But I wasn’t ready just yet. Those words that each of us were waiting from each other was officially delayed for today when I suddenly heard a glass shattering.

                “I’ll call you later.” I dropped the call and looked where the sound came from. The next thing I know, I saw Minjung passed through me with tears in her eyes. I went to Hongki and the maknaes followed Minjung. Hongki was silently picking up the shattered glass with a blank look on his face.

author: yeah.. xD idunnnnaaaa... xD lol i dunno what to say xD so yes. :) please anticipate.. lol and thank you.. xD =) <3

 

@hongbutt- yeah i know minhyuk ;_; im sorry /3

@ChocoBun- goat wisdom is a must. lol whuuuuut xD

@prisxy- omg xD aksjdhaksd

@ilovejinnie-can't blame you.. goat is too akjsdaksdh xD hahahaha :)) *forever biased*

@kokokoko- yey then? xD lol

@rachelxzoe- yeah smart assed goat lololol xD forever loving him xD :) <3