Slowly..

New Beginning

 

Lee Hongki’s POV:

                It’s like a light switch; these feelings I have for her. I can turn it on and off whenever I want to, or at least whenever I can control myself. Just when I thought I turned it off, it turns on automatically, driving me insane to turn it off. Recently, it has been off for a while, thanks to our busy schedule but just like that it again and I had hard time turning it off. It just went crazy. It started flickering and flickering leaving me to hold on till the last of my sanity. These feelings I have for Minjung, they trigger my old feelings for Kyung-hee. But why do these feelings feels like I’m betraying Kyung-hee? Why?

                I sighed at myself for thinking of these things again. I was able to keep myself from thinking but tonight, my mind wouldn’t let me rest. I got out of the car and carefully took the food I bought for Minjung for dinner when I saw a guy walking to and fro in front of Minjung’s house, shaking his head from time to time. I observed from afar and thought of what this guy’s intention was. I thought he was going to ring the doorbell but he dropped his hand and shook his head again and walked to and fro again. He repeated that process how many times, God knows for how many minutes and that was when I decided to walk up to him.

                “Excuse me? Is there something you need?” I asked the guy and he was obviously startled by my question. He bowed to me and it looked like he was trying to make out of my figure but it was too dark and the light from the lamp post was too dim so he gave up soon. “Hello?” I called his attention again.

                “Uuhh.. oh right. Do you live here?” He asked and this confused me.

                “Ani. Who are you and why are you loitering around here?”

                “I..I.. I’m friends with the girl living here..” I continued staring at him, examined if I can trust what he said since the way he was acting was pretty weird.

                “What’s your name?”

                “Song Joon-ho.”

                “Wait here.”

                I rang the door bell and the gate opened. I went to look for Minjung who was about to go back to her room.

                “Dinner’s here.” I called to her and she went back to follow me to eat. I waited for her a little and walked just a few steps in front of her just in case she was too sick to even move. After a few steps, I was right, she started wobbling and I caught her on time. “You don’t have to force yourself.” I told her and she looked up to me and it made me stop breathing when her eyes found mine. We were frozen in a gaze and I was finding it hard to look away. After a few more seconds she broke the stare and let go of me.

                “I’m fine.” She said coldly and walked ahead of me. I swallowed the lump that was stuck on my throat and that was when also I realized I was holding my breath for too long. I slowly walked behind her, watching her in case she wobbled again.

                Nothing similar happened as I settled the food on the table. She was staring at the food blankly, probably because of the fever. I didn’t force her to talk either, not that we have anything to talk about to begin with. We started eating and she slowly nibbled on her food. The silence was starting to get into me so pretended to cough so I can get her attention. I succeeded in doing so and she looked at me but I avoided eye contact, because there was something in that gaze that freezes me up so I looked at my food instead.

                “So uhm..why did you get sick?” I asked. I know it was a stupid question but it was too late to take it back already.

                “Uuuhh? My immune system failed me??” She answered; it was half mocking half questioning.

                “I..is that so. Well.. I’m just uhm.. wondering, since you didn’t get sick this much before.”

                “…yeah..”

                “So uhm, since when were you not feeling well?”

                “The other day.”

                “You still went to school yesterday?”

                “Yeah.”

                “No wonder you’re feeling worse. Good thing you didn’t faint or anything at school?”

                “Actually..” Her voice trailed off and she didn’t look at me this time. There was something wrong and she didn’t want to tell me about it. I was about to ask her, my mouth was left hanging open however, when the doorbell suddenly rang.

                “.” I cursed. I forgot the guy outside. “Ya, do you know a guy named Jo..Joon..” She was about to stand up but she stopped when I suddenly asked her.

                “Joon-ho?” She completed for me as I struggled to get the guy’s name out since I forgot.  “Song Joon-ho?” I nodded and I bit my lip and hurriedly went to the door to open it for the guy.

                When I opened the gate he was rather looking worried rather than mad. He sighed a relief when I let him in and grinned at me.

                “Is Minmin here?” He asked me while removing his shoes and I looked up to him questioningly.

                “Minmin??”

                “Oh..right.. I mean, Minjung?”

                “She’s eating dinner.”

                “Oh.”

                We went to the kitchen and found Minjung still sitting there. Her eyes stuck at this Joon-ho guy as if I wasn’t even there. I was a little bit pissed off but I let the matter down and went back to eating instead. He sat beside Minjung and the word “Minmin” was still playing in my head as if it was enough to lose my sanity.

                “You know each other?” Minjung asked me.

                “Ani.” I replied and tried to ignore them.

 “We just met at the gate 20 or so minutes ago.” The guy said and I felt rather guilty for forgetting that I told him to wait outside but then again he was getting into my nerves for some reason so I didn’t bother apologizing.

                “What? You’ve been here since then?” Minjung shot me a glare but I ignored it.

                “Actually I was here for more than 40 minutes.” He replied making me guilty as ever.

                “Why didn’t you ring the doorbell?” Minjung asked her obviously confused about it.

                “Because I thought you might be resting and I didn’t want to disturb you so I was hesitating. Then he came and told me to wait and now I’m here.”

                “Sorry  for making you wait that long.” Minjung shot me a glare and her face suddenly softened when she resumed talking to him. I was starting to feel more and more pissed, my temper slowly..slowly.. 

author: okay, i am really.. REALLY..REEEEAAALLLYY SORRY for updating so slowly.. it was my finals and im graduating and it was just too much ;A; so yeah..but im on vacation now..who cares so yeah.. im updating more often xD :)) got nothing better to do anyway so HURRAY! ^^ :)

@hongki- hahaha hongki..honestly idk what im doing to hongki's character xD lolol

@sangriilee- actually i am planning for a sequel..minhwan and seunghyun's story ^^ kekeke :D <3 

@ChocoBun- i love their stuborness ^^ :D is it weird to get amused with your own characters? xD :))

@rachelxzoe- it is.. xD it is.. lol joke.. :))

AND FT ISLAND WON AGAIN.. :D AND AGAIN..AND AGAIN...............LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!! ^^

/WAVES AT FELLOW BABO PRIS.. :)) XD :))