boyfriend

New Beginning

 

Hongki’s POV:

                “Minmin” and Joonho were talking to each other as if I wasn’t even there. I tried to ignore the annoyance I was feeling and just concentrated on my food. It was as if she suddenly got better and it kind of pissed me off but yeah, never mind, let’s pretend I wasn’t here.

                “You almost gave Sehyun a heart attack you know.” Joonho suddenly said and I was taken aback by her reaction. I wasn’t sure if it was because of the fever but she suddenly turned red like a tomato and she was fidgeting like crazy, unsure on how to reply to the remark. “When you fainted he lost his usual cool composure and was obviously worried about you.”

                “huu..uhhh? wh..whyy..is that?” She asked innocently but this really pulled the trigger of my patience when I saw her getting all shy and all that.

                “Ya, are you really innocent or just playing dumb? Why do you think will a guy act like that towards a girl? It’s so obvious.” I said to her.

                “Ya, Lee Hongki am I talking to you?” She raised her eyebrow to me and we were glaring at each other no one wanted to give up the staring game.

                “What? Lee Hongki? As in FT Island’s Lee Hongki??” I turned to Joonho and I realized I was with another stupid person. We were together for how many minutes now and he actually realized it just now. I just shook my head and Minjung was also doing the same. “WHAT?! You never introduced us to each other Minmin!”

                “Pfft.. Minmin..” I snorted at the funny nickname and laughed my off and I saw Minjung giving Joonho a good slap.

                “I told you to stop calling me that!” She snarled at Joonho and returned her glare at me again.

                “But if you’re Lee Hongki then you know Sehyun’s hyung then?” Joonho asked me and suddenly a light bulb lit in my head.

                “Sehyun? As in Song Sehyun?” He nodded to me and I saw Minjung fidgeting again, biting her lip and was totally blushing as I said his name. I rolled my eyes and looked at Joonho again. “Seunghyun’s dongsaeng.”

                “And Minmin’s boyfriend.” Joonho added and the words were like electric shock directed to my heart. I felt myself weakened but I hid it behind a stoned face. I’m a good actor all right.

                “What makes you then?” I asked pretending the words didn’t sting like hell.

                “Me?” He asked with a very confused look on his face, puzzled by my question. I just nodded and waited for him to go on. “I’m Minmin’s childhood friend.”

                “But why were you acting like you were so shy I don’t want to disturb her because she’s sick a while ago?”

                “Err.. because of that? and because I don’t want my best friend, Sehyun to get mad at me if he finds out I disturb her girl??”

                “Right.” Then there was an awkward silence all of us were unsure of what to say next.

                “I should leave.” Joonho said after looking at his watch and Minjung just nodded. “I’ll tell Sehyun you’re feeling better now since he was feeling guilty he couldn’t take care of you. He’ll probably come tomorrow.” He said to Minjung and she wasn’t saying anything. “Take care now.” She just nodded and then he turned to me. “Thank you for taking care of her hyung even though you are very busy and nice meeting you.” He bowed to me and I bowed back and he left.

                Minjung and I were left in silence. She was looking weak again. “You should go back to bed. I’ll take care of the dishes.” She nodded and went to her room. I started cleaning the table and in no time I heard the door closing and I felt myself dropping my defenses and sad emotions overflowed me. “and minjung’s boy friend.” I suddenly stopped what I was doing and I didn’t realize I was staring at the sink for a few minutes already. I noticed it was getting late so I hurried and cleaned up with blank thoughts or more like emptiness overflowed me.

                When I was done, I went to her room to check on her again. I slowly opened the door and I stared at her sleeping face as I slowly went up to her. I fixed her blanket slowly to make sure I won’t wake her up and realized after why I was caring so much for her. She’s years younger; making her different from the girls I usually go out with since most of the time they are older than me. I felt a tear escaped and I sniffed to bring the tears back in and it was a success. I gently fixed her hair on her forehead and I saw her eyes flutter but I didn’t bother to remove my hands away. She slowly opened her tired eyes and looked at me.

                “Did you drink your medicine?” I asked her then I turned to the table beside her bed when she shook her head to say no. I poured a glass of water and she sat up and gave her her medicine. She returned back under the sheets and I stared at her for a while with her eyes closed , I know she was trying to get back to her sleep. I fixed her hair on her forehead again and whispered goodnight.

                I opened the door, closed the light and I was about to leave when she suddenly said, “Sehyun’s not my boy friend.” I felt my heart skipping happily and a smile immediately formed in my lips. I tried holding back the smile and I even wanted to ask more of the details but I would let her rest for today since her health is more important. I didn’t look back and just said “Goodnight.”

                I went home with complete satisfaction and a heart that won’t stop beating because of happiness and thoughts filled by one person, “Han Minjung.”

author: hi im back lol i took longer than i expected to update.. xD been lazy lately kekeke~ xD but anyway..song brothers HNNNNNGGGG ASJHDAKJSDHAK

rachelxzoe- boo boo :w eeeh! wrong.. xD kekeke.. xD

hongki- it's creepy right? :)) minmin hahahahahaha

frenata- hahaha babos are adorable xD :)) kekekeke~ oh yes..i didn't think of that though xD kekeke..i will i will xD i hope i get to write that soon kekeke xD

ChocoBun- well.. it'll be more interesting later on kekekekekeke xD :))

sangriilee-please whut dear?? xD kekeke

oh btw im thinking of writing a Jonghun x Jaejin X Seunghyun fic but then again...i duno..should i?? should i not?? what do you guys think? non- or ? im terrible at s hahahahahahhahaha :)) lolol

and ft island won again xD kekeke give chance to others lololololol xD :)) /bragging