His And Her Feelings

New Beginning

 

Taera’s POV:

Xx Flash back xX

                “..Will you give me a chance?” Minhyuk’s words rang through my ears as if it was a signal for me to realize something. I was out of words, unable to figure out how to respond to this sudden confession. I didn’t see it coming. I never would’ve thought that my first crush would ask me to give him a chance. It never occurred to me that this could happen. But why now Minhyuk? I’m starting to fall, fall hard for someone else. I couldn’t look at him in the eyes so I started looking around.

                “Taera,” He said my name softly and when I turned to look at him, I can tell he was trying very hard to keep a straight face. “You don’t have to answer now. I can wait.”

                “Minhyuk.”

                “It’s okay. I understand. I’ll wait for your answer, okay?”

                I didn’t respond and looked away again. I was really feeling guilty for not saying anything right now but I can’t seem to bring myself to break the news to him. Then I felt him touching my head softly.

                “Let’s go then? They are waiting.” He said to me. He let go of me gently and was about to leave while I was having an intense debate in my head if I should answer him now.

 

Xx Present xX

                “How about you Taera? What do you feel for me?” Jonghun threw my question back at me as if the two of us were playing tag, neither wanted to lose. I was unsure if I wanted to say my feelings because I felt like giving myself away when in fact he never told me about it as well. I was still silent and so was he. He let go of me and he leaned his back on the couch, looking at the ceiling. There was a moment of silence, as if the two of us were waiting for each other to break the silence.

                “Before I met Mina,” He started saying and I shift my full attention to him. “I never thought that I would actually be crying over someone. I see people around me get drunk and wasted because of heartaches but never had it crossed my mind that I would be one of them.” I don’t know where he was getting at but I decided to listen to what he was saying. I felt a tiny hint of jealousy as he retells his experiences with Mina but I still let him continue, unsure where this conversation will lead us. “Never had it also occurred to me that seeing a girl with some other man will be so painful. But you know what I never would’ve thought possible?” He turned his head to look at me and I shook my head lightly as I waited for him to continue. “I never thought that I would be able to think of some other girl asides from Mina ever since I met you.”

                “Jonghun,” I whispered softly as I froze from the words that took me off guard. I swear my heart was beating so intensely at the moment and my face blushing like there’s no tomorrow.

                “To be honest, I don’t know what I feel Taera. But all I know is that whatever feelings I have for you or is starting to form, I do not want to let it go.” His eyes were looking at me intently as if it was trying to get through me. His eyes were honest, enough to melt me and to break down the boundaries we have between us. “It’s up to you if you want to stay with me and see what happens with those feelings. But I just want you to know that I’m looking forward to a tomorrow with you.” I hugged him, failing to hide my utmost happiness from what he said since I got more from what I expected.

“I don’t want to let it go either and tomorrows with you doesn’t seem to be a bad idea.” I whispered to him and I felt him tightening the embrace and kissed the top of my head. The warmth I was feeling right now was telling me that I did the right decision a few hours ago.

 

Xx Flash back continuation xX

                I was still frozen in place; Minhyuk was a few steps ahead for me. I know that I had to make a decision at that moment or else I might end up hurting the people precious to me. Unsure of what to do, I gathered up the courage I had in me and called him.

                “Minhyuk,” He stopped and turned to me slowly. “I’m sorry.” I saw his face fell and we were both silent. “I’m falling for someone else.” The words were like lumps stuck in my throat as they were getting harder and harder to say out loud, knowing that these exact words can cause unhappiness to a very close friend.

                “Are you falling so fast that you cannot let me stop it if even for a moment?” He asked. His voice was full of determination and yet the sadness was no way you could deny. I nodded lightly and he walked towards me and hugged me ever so gently. I can feel his heavy breaths and his hands were sort of trembling. After a few more seconds, he let go of me gently and smiled to me as if he wasn’t feeling any pain.

                “I’ll take you home now.”

 

 

 

Lee Hongki’s POV:

                The days were going by so fast and the day that will determine our dreams were nearing as well. My mind was preoccupied with singing, perfecting the songs that we will be performing. I came home early today and the place was pretty much deserted so I’m guessing no one’s home yet. I made my way to my bed room to practice alone but I heard some clashing sounds in the kitchen so I decided to check it out.

                “Ouch..  Damn it!” Minjung cursed under her breath. She must have hurt herself while cooking and I saw food messily lying on the floor.

                “What are you doing?” I can’t help but asked her with all the mess she did. I got a glare in return though and she didn’t respond and she started cleaning the mess on the floor. But there was something odd by the way she was cleaning. She was using her left hand in wiping the mess which was of course harder for her since as far as I can remember she’s a righty. I continued watching her clean the mess. When she was about to mop the floor she dropped the map and cringed when she used her right hand. Without thinking any further I grabbed her good hand and dragged her out of the dorm.

                “What the hell do you think are you doing?!” She snarled at me as I forced her to get inside the car.

                “I’m taking you to the hospital so get in.”

                “Why? I don’t need to!” I grabbed her right hand and squeezed it a little and as expected she removed her hand from me because of the pain. I stared at her as she rubbed her right hand to ease the pain.

                “Get in before I change my mind.” I sat in the driver’s seat and she followed as well. It was a quiet journey, neither was talking. I wanted to keep it that way to keep us from unnecessary interactions that may cause me to get confused again.

                When we arrived at the hospital I just waited for her when she was examined. A few minutes later the doctor told us about her condition.

                “She sprained her wrist but nothing serious. You should let it rest and do not over work it. You know what I mean right? Just let it rest no heavy works. In two weeks time it will be okay, if you do not over work it. I shall leave you two now by then.” The doctor said and we bowed to him. We were still not talking to each other but I got curious why she sprained her wrist so when we were on our way home I asked her.

                “What happened to you?”

                “None of your business.”

                “Ya, what kind of attitude is that? I took you to the hospital, might as well be kind enough to let me know what caused that.”

                “First of all, I didn’t ask you to do it Lee Hongki and second, remember our deal; I’ll avoid you, you stop pestering me. This conversation is over.”

                She dropped herself back to her sit and ignored me completely. I felt my hands tightening the grip around the wheel, feeling irritated with all the truths she just said. I found myself boiling up inside and filled with irritation and confusion again and that was when it hit me.

                 Why do I feel so annoyed when I was the one who asked about this? Why?

author: is it confusing?? xD this is the longest time it took me to update.. :| i was busy with my jaejin's bday project and the next days i was out most of the time so yeah.. :| im sorry.. probably updating regularly as well.. ^^

want also to say MERRY CHRISTMAS so I updated today. ^^ keke.. i love you all :)

REPLIES! ^^

@hongki/hongbutt- hongjung is a very clumsy couple you cant help but love keke.. xD and no, no i love yous yet..too fast..too fast xD kekeke~

@kokokoko- intense it it @-) i made 3 one shots for him though..but it's rated kekeke! xD which i fialed badly hahahahaha  :))

@prisxy-there..jonghun was honest :"> can you spare him.. xD goat is scared that perfect leader will get his girl hahahaha xD kekeke

@ChocoBun- well, turns out Taera has strong feelings for Jonghun..wahaha :)

all of your comments are touching ^^ i love you guys.. :* <3 hope you enjoyed this chapter :) <3