Chapter 5

Awkward (discontinued)

→Chapter 5→

→Nara's POV→

"Hey, Kang Nara." I froze at the voice. It was the girl from the other day. The one who told me to shower in the boys locker room.

I slowly turn to face her. "Yes?"

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for what happened the other day." She sighs. "I'd like to show you my gratitude. Come with me." She pulls me down the hall. I feel like I shouldn't trust her but a part of me wants to.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask her.

"You'll see." She mutters waving at someone before shoving me into a classroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Hey?" I turn around to the closed door. I reach for the handle to open it but somethings holding in closed on the other side.

"Hello, Nara." I hear a voice call out from behind me. I slowly turn to face the person before my heart almost stops. It was Kai, the schools biggest player. Oh no, what Xiumin and Luhan said was true. Xiumin, whenever I say his name or see him in the hall my stomach flutters. It was a weird feeling, but somehow I like it.

But I don't feel that whenever I see Kai. Its quite the opposite actually, I felt like I was in some sort of trouble. Well actually I am in trouble. He was sitting on one of the desks across the room from me. He had his feet propped up on two seats and his elbows placed on his knees and his head in his hands.

"Um, hello." I say back. "Um, can you let me out of the room?"

"Now why would you want to leave?" He slowly stands from his position. The bell rings and dread fills my mind. I was screwed no one was going to help me now.

"Because I want to. Now let me out." I turn back around to face the door.

"Kyungsoo, no one is coming right?" Kyungsoo? I turn to see that one of the schools nerds was typing away at his computer in the corner of the room. He was also quite popular in our school for some reason, probably because he's smart.

He growls before pushing his thick black glasses further up his nose. "I told you to call me D.O." He gives Kai a glare. "And no, no one is coming."

"I don't have to call you by your nerdy little nickname, Kyungsoo." Kai smirks toward him.

Kyungsoo shoots him another glare. "Oh well then you wouldn't mind if I just leave then, huh." He stands. "Remember I'm only helping you out because Suho's your brother." Suho is Kai's brother? They do both have the same last name. Suho was another popular nerd in our school.

"No, no okay I get it, D.O." Kai quickly says.

"That's what I thought." Kyungsoo sighs before sitting back down.

"Anyways, where were we?" Kai turns back to me and I just give Kyungsoo a look that said please help me. He just quickly moves his eyes away from me. But not before I saw the sorrowful look in his eyes.

"You were just about to let me out." I tell him.

He laughs before shaking his head. "Your voice is very beautiful. I've never heard you talk before now." He moves closer. I back up into the door, I really wish it'd open. Why couldn't Xiumin be here to save me like he did the first time?

"Uh, thanks." I shudder whenever he gets to where he's probably only three steps away.

"What do you say me and you have ourselves a little bit of fun?" He takes another step forward.

"How about not." I say back. My voice had begun to squeak as he took another step forward.

"Oh you're pretty resistant. But you won't be for long." He takes the last step forward and his arms cage me against the wall.

"Stop." I move my hands up to shove him away. "Leave me alone."

"Come on, I can make you feel really good." He moves his face toward mine. Suddenly the door slides out from behind me and I fall. Before I hit the ground someone's arms are around my waist. I look up and make eye contact with no one other than Xiumin. My heart jumps back to life, I felt like I was near death earlier. But just looking him in the eyes brought me back to life.

I felt safe whenever he was around for some reason. He pulls me to a standing position and I turn to where I'm leaning in to him. His hands were still firmly wrapped around my waist. His touch sent tingles throughout my entire body, I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good. I look up to see that he's giving someone a death glare. I turn to face the person and realize that it was Kai. But he wasn't alone.

One of the schools bad boys, Tao had pushed Kai backwards into the classroom. I turn to the side and see that Baekhyun and the girl from earlier were standing not too far away. The girl gave me a glare and that made me wrap my arms around Xiumin in fear. Why does she hate me? I did nothing to her.

"Tao, let's go." Xiumin pulls at my waist to make me follow.

"Leave Nara alone." Tao mutters before turning to join Xiumin and I. Why was he sticking up for me all of the sudden? I've never talked to him in my life. Once we are far enough away Tao smirks at Xiumin and Xiumin's cheeks heat up.

"Ah, its another strawberry jelly filled baozi!" Tao suddenly reaches up and squeezes Xiumin's cheeks. Xiumin releases his hold on me and I do the same by releasing my hold on him. Suddenly I felt cold, I kind of really like it whenever he has his arms around me.

"Did he do anything to you?" Xiumin slaps Tao's hands away before turning to me quickly.

"No, thankfully you guys got there before he did." I admit. "Thanks for saving me by the way."

"No problem." Tao mutters. "I'd better get back to class before Mr. Lee gives me another detention."

"Oh no, I totally forgot about class." I felt my heart beat increase. I'm in so much trouble.

"Just go to the nurse with Xiumin. Mr. Lee didn't even notice you were gone." Tao smiles. He wasn't that bad of a guy. I kind of like him. "Oh and Xiumin, I'll tell him that you threw-up on the way to the nurse."

"Okay, thanks!" Xiumin beams. His smile was amazing, I don't think I've ever seen him smile so wide. He pulls me forward. Wait this means that we are going to be alone together, in the nurse's office. Oh no, what if he thinks about how he saw me the other day? I'm still so mortified that he did. I glance up toward him, why is he helping me out again?


Here's another chappy! I said I wasn't going to update for a while but I got bored doing homework and wanted to update!

Kai and Baekhyun make another appearance.

Kyungsoo makes an appearance, but Suho hasn't yet... I have great things in mind for these two!

Hope you enjoyed! This is unedited so sorry if there are any mistakes!