Episode 4

We Got Married (Jimin & Hayoung)

TWO weeks after their first meeting, Hayoung and Jimin were summoned to meet each other by the cafe near Cube Entertainment's building. Likewise, Jimin was the first to arrive.

He sat comfortably by the window wearing his famous white printed shirt paired up with hiphop jeans and a black snapback. The excitement for the arrival of his lovable wife washed through the husband's body. But in the meantime, he busied himself through searching some events on his phone.

 

Jimin: I really missed her even if we just met for a day. We've been traveling a lot these past few days because of our concert tour and it's tiring, physically, but knowing that I'll see Hayoungie again, all the tiredness just fades away. I just couldn't wait to see her again.

 

Hayoung: Of course, I missed him. Actually, my unnies won't stop talking about him. They said they are jealous 'cause I got married first before them, and moreover it's Bangtan's wonderful dancer. And I know he's been pretty busy these past few days so, I'll try my best to make him comfortable while he's with me. 

 

The young husband's eyes glued entirely to what he was researching about that he didn't notice his wife enter the place a few minutes later. He only realized it when Hayoung suddenly poked his shoulder from the back. Stunned, Jimin almost jumped off of his seat. Fortunately, he turned his head fast and saw her smiling at him. 

"Oh, hello Hayoungie," he said, standing up fast to greet her, "how have you been?" he asked as he pulled out a seat for her across his. 

Jimin was astounded by her simple casual clothing of white polo, her sleeves curled up to her albows, and dark denim jeans. She's also wearing her high cut black converse shoes.

On the other hand, Hayoung's grin widened when she saw him. She timidly bowed her head at him before lodging down the chair he saved up for her. "I've been fine, just busy for our comeback. How about you? Congratulations on your concerts' success." She spoke in a more comfortable way compared to their first meeting. 

"Yeah, thank you." Jimin's cheeks showed up again because of too much smiling in front of his wife. It was a sincere smile and he couldn't hide it. "It's pretty tiring but, I can manage. As long as I know that I'd see you, I'll be fine." 

 

Choa: Eyyy! They just saw each other and he's already doing it!

All of the MCs laughed and giggled at this cute little scene from the couple.

 

"Oh really?" Hayoung asked with a sheepish grin too. Shyly, the young wife covered half of her flushed face with her right wrist and smiled widely like she never had smiled before.

Jimin also blushed because of the awkwardness after that. "So where should we go?" he asked while twisting his snapback around, with the front part faced to the back. 

"Hmm, should we look at the list?" the lady exclaimed excitingly as she placed her interlaced fingers on the table in front of her. 

Since he got the list, Jimin decided to be the navigator between them two. He would be the one to guide them through wherever they were going, he also thought that it was the right thing to do since he was the husband. 

"Here you go!" he said, reaching out to show his wife the list on his phone. After that, Hayoung turned her eyes towards the screen of his smart phone and read everything that they had agreed upon two weeks ago, during their first meeting.

"You should choose, Hayoungie." Jimin said, tilting his head a bit to one side to peek unto Hayoung's pretty face. 

"Hmm, since it's almost Halloween, should we go to a horror house?" Hayoung's suggestion was off the list but Jimin thought about it, and he agreed that it could be very fun.

Even if Jimin had doubts, he still insisted to himself that it would be fun. Suddenly, the memories of him watching a screamer from their past variety showed through his mind, and the screen. Can he do it? Everyone asked.

"Okay, let's go." Jimin nodded his head firmly like a man. The two ended up choosing the amusement park for their first 'date stop.'

 

Jimin: Honestly, I've been there once so I was confident. I was thinking, 'hey, a horror house is controlled by people, they're all people there so I'm sure there were no ghosts.' 

 

First to step out of the van was Jimin, who was now wearing his black hiphop sun glasses. Naturally, he stretched out a hand towards his wife to her out of the van. Gladly, Hayoung took his hand and carefully hopped out of the car with her sun glasses too, to pair up with him. 

"Where should we go first?" Hayoung turned her head to her husband with a huge smile plastered on her face. Jimin, still not releasing Hayoung's hand, smiled back at her.

"Hmm, let's try the rides first!" he exclaimed happily before nodding his head towards the huge Viking ride across them.

He could see in Hayoung's face that she's just forcing herself to smile. Having said that, he felt her hand getting cold from his gentle grip.

"Are you nervous?" he asked her while giving her soft hand a light squeeze. The wife in return, just waved her free hand lightly with a nervous smile. It could be very obvious so her 20 year old husband noticed it very well. "Do you still want to do it?" he asked her with concern.. 

"Of course, let's do it." Her voice sounded rather, soul-less, but the young wife did not mind. As long as she could make this short vacation fun, then she'll be brave to try it all. 

 

Hayoung: To be honest...I was already having second thoughts about going to the haunted house. But the moment I saw the amusement park, I thought, it could be really fun. Plus, I think Jiminnie oppa, really likes to go that's why. 

This realization actually made the wife laugh. 

 

"Are you sure?" Jimin couldn't stop himself from snorting because of this cute little reaction from his lovely wife. But this only made Hayoung to cutely puff out her bottom lip, also due to her habit. "Yeah, I'm sure." She said after, smiling really wide at him. 

In the end, the two moved towards the ticketing booth and bought themselves a ride-all-you-can ticket.

When Jimin had the tickets, he was instructed to wrap it around their wrists to let the ride guards know of their privilege. Because of this, Jimin thought of another wonderful idea. 

He turned to the camera after seeing his wife stood by the center garden. Subsequently, Jimin stopped in front, spoke to it as if he was talking to a friend and pointed towards where Hayoung was with her back at him. "Isn't my wife beautiful even from behind?" he chuckled to himself and then marched back towards her. 

 

The MCs all burst out laughing upon hearing what he had whispered to the camera. 

Misun: Aigooo, bragging about his wife!

 

When he finally got to reach Hayoung, the young husband happily lifted up his hand to wave the tickets. "I need your hand." He said that confused his wife a bit.

"Ehh? Why?" she asked him with a curious smile.

"Just please give me your hand." He insisted while wiggling and hopping on his place and acting like a real child. 

"Hmm okay," the lovely wife couldn't do anything about it but to heed, "here." Lifting up her hand to her stomach's level, the young Oh couldn't hide the anticipation she was feeling. 

"You must not lose this okay?" With that, Jimin flattened the glossy rectangular paper before wrapping it around Hayoung's wrist. She was surprised to see him do that when she knew she could do it for herself.

"Eyy, I can do this." She spoke with an almost whispering voice but loud enough to be heard through the microphone. 

In the end, it was the husband who got to do what he wanted to do. He successfully placed the ticket on his wife's wrist and got the chance to hold her by the hand again.

Finally, they walked towards the Viking ride to take it as their first try. The young couple looked up the tall ride in unison and was suddenly put on a snap realization. "Wahhh, can we make it through?" Jimin mumbled to his wife that made her giggle in return.

"I'm sure we can." Encouraged his dear wife to him. Eventually, the two gathered all the strength they needed for the ride and decided to go sooner before they could think of backing up. 

Once it stopped, the Park and Oh couple went to the line where several fans have recognized them as BTS' Chimchim and Apink's baby maknae. Because of this, they were given the special treatment by the loving fans and allowed them to hop on the ride first. Likewise, Jimin was the first to step inside. He sat at the front part of the huge ship imitation. And then after him went Hayoung who was still getting weak from the thought of how the ride works. Hence, she fought it 'til the end.

The ride started a few moments after they filled up the empty seats. Full of anticipation did Hayoung lean back against her seat, covering the lower part of her face with both of her palms. She's still nervous about what could possibly happen. Nevertheless, she's also excited. 

The 19 year old bride squeaked silently to herself when it started swaying back and forth. It was slow at the beginning but they could feel it move faster and faster as the time passed. Also feeling the cold, the couple held back to fight against the breezy wind. 

"AHHHHH!" They started yelling and screaming when the ship moved higher and faster then before. They could feel their stomachs churn from it but instead of being afraid, the two had fun riding it. They laughed and giggled at every turns and at some times, they exchanged glances at each other and encouraged one another through smiles and eye gazes. 

When it ended, the two approached the cameras with long yet happy faces. "Wahh, that was heart stopping! Like really!" Jimin exclaimed with his eyes almost as round as a pair of circles but Hayoung just laughed to her side, leaning against the metal railings and still couldn't get ahold of herself. 

Still as it is, the two continued on to their next ride. They both agreed to go to the roller coaster next. 

 

The husband couldn't do anything but to laugh at the memory of their very first date together. It was a mixture of fun, excitement and worries that they might not get through every rides. But Jimin shook his head to the camera when the staff asked him about his worrisome feelings.

Jimin: Of course not, I actually had a lot of fun!

 

Even before they could enter the ride, the two took the moment to pause outside the entrance and made a deal with each other.

"Should we scream what we feel right now?" Jimin asked Hayoung, full of confidence about his plan.

Being a complaisant, Hayoung nodded her head rapidly agreeing to it. "Okay--" she said. After that, the two walked straight ahead to the roller coaster ride.

"Where should we sit?" Jimin took the time to face his wife and confirmed the exact seat she wanted to lodge at. Hayoung gladly hopped beside him and cutely shook her arms beside her before pointing towards the seats on the 3rd cart.

"There!" she said. And so, Jimin nodded at her request and opened the cart door for her. "Ladies first!" he said with a toothy smile. 

"Thank you." Hayoung then stepped inside with her husband's assistance and made herself sit comfortably on the metal chairs.

Fortunately, she is not the type of a girl who would whine childishly about these kind of things. "Omo, it's quite cold." She commented with a soft laugh and that caught Jimin's attention. "It's cold?" he asked her. He almost removed his jacket from himself.

"No," rapidly, the wife shook her head as an answer, "it just felt cold but it's okay." She added while holding unto the metal pipe in front of her. Jimin on the other side remained quiet after that.

It took a bit long for the ride to start so the two sat there almost awkwardly beside each other, until Jimin got the courage to step up first. "Oh, you did your nails?" he asked her, hoping to start a conversation.

"Ohh, yes! It's for our new concept." Hayoung responded while wiggling her fingers against the metal pole. 

Since Jimin is just a 20 year old boy, he surely did not know how to make serious conversation, especially with girls. It was probably the reason why he just compliments her with what he could see in her. Good thing her nails caught his eyes. 

"Omo!" Fortunately, the ride started to move even before awkwardness could fill them out.

Surprised, the two of them gripped unto the metal pole in front of them as they chortled about their own reactions. In the midst of this, the two really let out their fears flush away for each other's sake.

When the ride has reached the downfall part, Jimin suddenly lifted up both of his arms and yelled happily, that despite the strong blowing of the wind was registered clearly to the microphone for everyone to hear. "I MISSED YOU OH HAYOUNG!" 

This action by him brought an obvious smile to Hayoung and had given her the confidence to do the same. When at first she was shy about screaming how she feels, she become very proud after hearing him say that. So, she lifted up her arms after him and yelled at the top of her lungs. "ME TOO!" she started sweet, "I MISSED YOU TOO JIMINNIE OPPA!" 

 

A smile, couldn't be hidden, formed on Jimin's lips when the interviewer asked him about what he felt about his wife's unexpected action. 

Jimin: Even if I know that it's just a deal, I felt like, 'ohhh, she could get shy and might not do it,' but actually she did. I'm very very happy to hear her respond to what I yelled that time, it is what I really feel. 

 

Her voice boomed along the loud sound of the wind and even if she was done, those words kept playing through Jimin's mind. He was still in the disbelief state and it took him a few moments to sink in the situation. "Ahhhh it's so fast!" Hayoung covered her face with her palms when the ends of her hair hit it from the wind.

 

Hayoung: It was a sincere...uhmm...confession? Yes, it's definitely what I really feel. 

 

Just like how they exited the first ride, the two were in a definite hang over state after riding the roller coaster ride. "Next time I ride it, I'll surely tie up my hair!" the wife chuckled when she spoke up first. 

 

 

AFTER spending a sweet time through a few skinships and giggles and laughters at the other rides that requires shouting and tough confidence, the two had finally decided to take a break and stopped by the park's food court to fill their stomachs. They chose the snack bar in the middle of each stalls. 

When they finally got the nachos that they ordered, the two lodged at some empty garden seats by the Merry-Go-Round ride. The crowd around them was very loud; you could hear the giggles of the children, the laughters of the elders and the stories of each and everyone. On the other hand, in the camera of the WGM gone the couple who were eating silently while glancing around the place to think of something to talk about.

Until finally, Hayoung saw the ride beside them.

"Should we ride that next?" her smile stayed put as she pointed towards the huge moving ride to her left. 

"Of course, if you want to ride it." Jimin answered her after stuffing a cheesy nacho in his mouth, and with a nod he smiled at her again. After then, he dusted off his hand. "But, the haunted house..." even just from the thought, it already made them laugh, "are we still going to go?" he chortled.

"Hmm, should we not?" Hayoung stifled a laugh as an answer. Obviously, doubted her own suggestion. 

"Should we not?" Jimin tolerated her though, also changing his mind about entering such scary ride. But he was not showing it. He did not want his wife to notice that he's having some troubles about haunted houses too. Of course he's a man. 

In the end, they agreed to scratch out the haunted house in their list, a last minute change in their plans, and nodded with the idea of riding the carousel in exchange for that. For a moment, the two felt relieved that they didn't have to explain themselves 'cause they already understood each other. 

"Uhmm, Jiminnie oppa," a bit surprised to her sudden calling, Jimin hummed at her with a crescent eye smile that showed very attractively, "have you been here before?" she asked curiously as she sipped on her cola drink.

"Hmm, yepp, but it was with my friends," Jimin explained in return, "probably some group day outs." He added to finish it nicely. Hayoung somehow felt relieved about it as same as her husband until she asked him something deeper. It actually made him very nervous. 

"How about girls?" she was very frank but she still spoke in a calm way.

The young husband though, was very confident. He thought the question was going to be hard when in fact, it was just a simple question answerable by simple words. He sat up straight and fixed his jacket. "No, it's my first time to bring a girl here. I mean, just the two of us." He smiled huge. 

"Ohhh," Hayoung nodded back with a happy grin.

They continued to dig deeper about each other afterwards, carefully without offending one another. They tried to ask some personal questions about each other and likewise, about their families and friends. 

"I have a few guy friends but mostly ladies, I like befriending girls." She stated with full honesty. And then she heard him say, "Those guys are so lucky to have you as a friend. I hope I could become your classmate or friend before too!" It somehow made Hayoung chortle.

"Actually, I kind of did something with my friends before." With this statement, the young wife suddenly felt both curious and nervous to whatever he's going to say. "You debuted before us right?" 

"Yes!" She nodded at his question. 

"I was actually a trainee back then and one of my friends had been a fan of yours so he invited me to go to one of your fan signing." He was getting carried away by his own story that he started giggling. "I think it was your 2nd album?"

"Snow Pink?" Hayoung asked him that he approved of immediately. "Yes, yes! That was I think 'My My' era." He paused, gulping inwardly first before continuing. "Then I saw you there, I actually joined the line and signed my other friend's album for him." 

Hayoung's expression registered to the camera was priceless. She just couldn't believe that they had seen each other even before they could meet in this kind of situation. slightly created an 'o' shape from that breaking news.

"Really?" she blinked in disbelief, hence, she could see in him that he was not making up a story. 

"Yes, seriously." He answered with a single nod. 

"Aww, then we already met before?" she asked again, trying to confirm everything. It just made her a bit overwhelmed that it was real, knowing that BTS is one of the biggest hallyus now. Her husband noticed this but he just chuckled at her. "I did not even recognize you!"

"Nahh, it's actually a long time ago. I understand." He exclaimed after finishing up his drink. "But I could still remember what I asked you before." He said excitingly, thus, it infected Hayoung so she was suddenly excited too. "I asked you who's your favorite artist outside Cube Ent. and you said Super Junior sunbaeniim's Yesung-sshi." Again, Jimin smiled at the thought of their very first short conversation with each other.

 

Hayoung: I was very surprised. Even if it was a long time ago, I am overwhelmed that he supported us during our rookie days.

 

Jimin: It was very memorable for me because that friend who asked for a favor from me was a very close friend of mine. Also, because it's my first time to meet Apink that time, and I might not sound real but in full honesty...

He took a long pause to breathe and then he smiled. 

Jimin: ...it was Hayoungie, that I noticed first.