Episode 7

We Got Married (Jimin & Hayoung)

HAYOUNG gathered all of Apink two days before her much awaited meeting with Jimin. It just snapped in her one day that she must prepare something for him and so, she asked help from her unnies to plan for that surprise. At first, they had small arguments about what to do, until only one decision was made.

"Should we just fetch him at the airport?" Namjoo raised her hand to start the list of possible events in Project: Surprise husband Jimin.

"But surely, our manager wouldn't allow us to do that. The place is too crowded." Chorong who was lying on the floor, reminded them as the leader who's only concern about the group's safety. 

"Let's just cook for him," Eunji, who was hugging a pillow tight, spoke from the couch. Hayoung approved of the idea as soon as it was spoken since she thought of that as the easiest to make. 

"Then you could also visit him at his dorm with the food pack that you made." Naeun sounded very experienced when she said that. Her smile was undeniably from her own WGM memories. The others squealed happily when they visualized the scene. Even Hayoung felt her cheeks hurt from too much smiling. 

"That's actually nice," Hayoung listed it down on her high school notebook. A definite smile was visible on her face the entire time she was hearing opinions from her sisters.

Suddenly, Bomi exploded with some complaints that ruined it. "Yah, why doesn't he come here first?" Her eyes widened up as she spoke. 

"He's very busy unnie, I don't think he could come here." Hayoung answered her quick after finishing up her notes. After then she tapped the upper end of the pen a few times on top of the white surface. Suddenly, her phone's ringtone started playing.

Mwo hae~

"Eyyy, your ringtone is a BTS song now huh?" Bomi again but Hayoung just grinned at her with a soft blush. The truth is, she was blushing because of the person who's calling and not because of her Bomi unnie's teasing. 

"Hello?" she answered sheepishly and then everyone threw their pillows at her. To avoid it, she laid down and rolled on the cold floor until she reached the leg of the couch. 

The young wife faced the couch, and just like how a normal teenager does, talked to her husband in a giggly way. Her unnies had decided upon the view to finally leave her alone and left.

"How are you Hayoung-ah?" heard her when he first spoke. She just missed him so much that she couldn't stop her cheeks from blushing so hard. Good thing, most of her unnies had left towards their rooms, except for Bomi who was still glaring at her for being so giggly. 

"I'm good, just hanging out with my unnies. How about you?" Hayoung answered him that rest assured the husband from the other line. With this, Hayoung could hear loud booming sounds beneath Jimin's voice that made her assume he's still working.

"Eyyy, me?" she heard him pause, and then said, "I'm quite busy today, but it's been a long while so I decided to give you a call." Again, she felt like her heart would burst from inside her and would run away to where he was.

"Ohh thank you oppa," Hayoung finally turned to notice Bomi who was staring badly at her by the couch. She gasped in surprised when she did but it just earned a chuckle from the older. "Okay, okay, I'll be leaving then!" Bomi replied to her before standing up to go to her room.

When Bomi was gone, Hayoung let loose of her stress and felt more comfortable talking. Eventually, she heard Jimin from the other line spoke. "Did you eat your lunch?" he sounded so natural when he asked that. Finally, he's a hundred percent comfortable with his wife. 

Hayoung hummed at it before returning an answer. "Hmm, yepp, I have eaten my lunch. How about you?" she said.

"Hmmmm," Hayoung heard her husband's long whine that somehow made her giggle. "I haven't Hayoungie, I'm hungry!" she heard him cry jokingly and after that, a complaining Jungkook from behind. 

"You should eat your food oppa, you should always be full because you're very busy." The young wife's voice volumed down as she spoke, worried about her Jimin's health who's getting busier as days pass by.

"Yes Ma'am, I understand!" Jimin's salutation sounded so mild when he said it and his wife knew that he's already tired just from hearing his voice. Suddenly, he was asking for a rescue. "Help me my wifeeee! Give me strength!" The wife giggled inwardly when he kept whining cutely towards her. How she wished she could fly over to where he was to comfort him.

"Hmm, then I'll hug this pillow with me for you, is it okay?" she asked him after standing up from the floor and moved to the couch to get herself a pillow.

Jimin replied to her saying, "Kiss it for me too!"

Surprised, Hayoung stressed out a gawk. Again, he successfully made her blush from his word. But unknowingly after, Hayoung kissed the pillow just like what he requested her to do. It was so loud that the kissing sound was heard even from the far end of the phone line. Suddenly, Jimin laughed. Even himself flushed because of it.

"Ahhh, did you do it?" he asked her still even if he knew she did. On the other hand, Hayoung's grin reached from one ear to another. She wanted to tell him that she didn't but she just couldn't deny it. 

"Uhmm...yepp!" she nodded her head a few times before rolling on the floor like some kind of a super happy kid. Suddenly, Hayoung heard a single beeping sound that made her look on her phone's screen. 

Call ended.

"Ah! The call was cut." She mumbled to herself as she checked her logs. She scrolled through her phone again but her husband didn't call back. Instead, she received a text from him telling her that he couldn't call her anymore. Hence, the rest of the messages were hidden from the public audience. 

 

 

THE meeting day that Monday, 6:00 AM

Early that morning, Hayoung hopped inside Apink's van together with her Eunji unnie and their manager. With her she brought their finished plan about surprising Jimin in his arrival at the airport.

She wore her casual pink over-sized shirt, black leather jacket, dark denim jeans, and her pair of black sneakers. 

"Hayoung-ah, wear this so people won't recognize you fast." The young wife turned her head towards her unnie and got the white beanie that she's lending her. She wore it as soon as she took it, not knowing what was written on it. Only she realized it when she looked at herself in the rearview mirror. 

The letters were stitched in black threads on the front part, spelled as Jimin's.

"What? Unnie! What's this?" she giggled happily as she fixed it on her head. Even Eunji, who barely does cutesy stuff like this found herself giggling as well. 

"It's a gift from your unnies! Here," right then she handed her another beanie, black in color that says 'Hayoung's' in white letters, "you give that to Jimin-sshi okay?" she told her while arranging her things inside her pouch bag.

"Aww, thank you unnie! I love it so much! And I'm pretty sure he'd love it too." Hayoung exclaimed while the stitched letters, the wide smile glued on her pretty face. She just saw in her mind the reaction Jimin would be having once he sees it. 

However in the midst of her dongsaeng's daydreaming, Eunji snapped her out to remind her about their plans. "So this is the plan," she begun with, "you're going to pretend to be one of his fans and then when they arrive, you're going to approach him, give him the teddy bear with the note and ask for his autograph, is that clear?" she looked at the younger like some kind of a manager.

"Yes, that's the plan!" Hayoung replied to her with a confirming nod. 

Unfortunately, Eunji had to fulfill an important schedule so she won't be able to go with their maknae to her surprise appearance. But even before stepping down the van to go to the venue of her meeting, Eunji pulled Hayoung into a huge embrace and wished her luck for the plan's success. 

"Make your momma proud okay?" she joked that made Hayoung laugh in her seat. Of course it earned a confident nod from the wife herself. 

When Eunji was gone, Hayoung's excitement boosted. She felt as if her blood cells were partying inside her veins. She tossed and her seat.

 

Hayoung: I seriously did not know what would happen but...I was confident that I could do well.

 

"Ahhh, I hope it will be successful." She whispered to herself, or probably to the audience, as she faced the camera with a worried smile. The smile that shows both cuteness and worrisome. 

"Okay Hayoungie, we're here, are you ready?" Hayoung gasped dramatically to herself when she heard her manager announce their arrival. Suddenly, she just wanted to go home and forget about it. She chuckled again.

"Yes unnie, I'm ready." She gave her a thumb up in return. Affirmative, there's no turning back already. She really had to do it then or never.

After parking the car, Hayoung wore her black sun glasses before finally stepping out of the car. She knew that some people might still recognize her but she still tried her best to be in disguise. Every time somebody would peek into her, she would put her index finger on her softy lips to tell them not to reveal her identity. 

She saw how many fans were there waiting for the Bangtan Boys' arrival. They were holding some colorful name boards and large posters of the boys. Because of this, Hayoung was confident that Jimin won't recognize her easily for she changed her brown colored hair into black. Well at least she hoped. 

 

Eric: Nahhh, I don't think so, Jimin would recognize her for sure.

Kyunghwan: I agree. She's still recognizable, especially with the hat--

Choa: Beanie oppa, it's a beanie.

Kyunghwan: --right, the beanie.

 

"Ahh, I'm nervous right now." She held unto her chest again, praying for her to succeed, especially that it's the very first time she's going to create an event for her husband. 

"Okay Hayoung, let's go." Her manager retorted. 

After a few while, her manager pulled her to the side nearest to the arrival area together with the other A.R.M.Y.s. Some, of course recognized her due to the cameras following her around. Because of this, the WGM staff was requested to distanced a bit, not to ruin the plan.

From a few meters away, the cameras filmed as Hayoung stood there with her manager, who was also in disguise waiting for their arrival.

5 minutes later, the crowd started to go wild and Bangtan's leader Rap Monster first appeared followed by the eldest, then the maknae, and then the rest of the group including the husband who was wearing his casual style.

Hayoung knew it was him among the other awesome looking dudes the very moment a guy in dark denim shorts, printed black shirt, leather jacket, and his famous snap back walked in the arrival space. 

Her body started to tremble, her heart distressed. The wife's mind went totally blank the closer the Bangtan boys are getting. She turned around first to catch her breathe and when she's ready, she spun on her heels.

"Jiminnie oppa!" 

"Kookie-ahh!"

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Namjoon!"

"Seokjin oppa saranghaeee!"

"Min Suga, you're the best!"

"We love you Kim Taehyung!"

"Jung Hoseok, you're our Hope!"

Hayoung couldn't stop herself from smiling as she hears the fans scream up to the top of their lungs, their love for Bangtan. At sometimes, she was affected and even shouted along with them. "Park Jimin! Park Jimin!" It's obvious that she's enjoying it too.

The crowd was unstoppable as the boys reached the lobby area. Eventually, they were assisted by the airport marshalls along the way where Hayoung was waiting for them. It was actually a request made by Apink's manager to Bangtan's manager beforehand. 

 

Hayoung: Actually yes, we did contact Bangtan's manager before they arrive. Manager unnie did the call and she told me that they will participate. However, we didn't expect it to be that overly crowded.

 

The screams of the fans were never ending, and the chants unfading. In the end, it led Apink's manager to a decision. She pulled Hayoung out of the group even before it could get any wilder and fled. Unfortunately, the plan was ruined before she knew it. Hayoung felt rather disappointed than worried.

"Let's do Plan B!" Her manager explained to her when she started to pout because of the destroyed plan. 

 

Kyunghwan: There's a plan B?

The hosts eyes stayed stuck on the screen and were now curious of the plan B.

 

"Hmm okay, let's do it then." Still feeling down, Hayoung marched her way towards the second plan. Despite the frustrations and all, she still moved on to make her husband happy.

And so with her huge pink back pack behind her, Hayoung hastily went to Bangtan's van even before they could reach there first. Because the plans have changed, she hurried to put in place the start of her Plan B. 

"Okay, please, delay them for a while. Thank you." Her manager busied herself on the phone asking another favor from Bangtan's manager to delay them for a few more while inside the airport lobby. 

Good thing, Bangtan's driver was on their side and allowed them to do as they please inside the car. "Is it okay now?" The diligent manager checked around them, acting like a watch man for Hayoung.

 

Eric: Haha I like her manager already. She's working really hard for them.

Choa: Yes, I agree! Hahaha!

 

Rapidly, she fished out a medium sized pink teddy bear from her bag with a note tied to its neck. Hayoung panicked a bit when her manager suddenly exclaimed from behind that she's already seeing them from afar. And so, the lovely hurried up in placing the beanie gift she received from her unnies around the teddy's head.

"I'm done unnie!" She squealed inside her before clinging back to her manager towards their own van, just a few gap from Bangtan's. 

When she was in, they watched the boys as they stepped inside the car one by one. They were all inside already but still, she received no reactions from the boys. Suddenly, negative thoughts clouded her mind. What if he didn't see it? But the teddy bear's a bit big for him to not see it.

The wife was getting anxious.

"Okay unnie, let's go to the cafe." 

 

 

ON the other side went the husband who was still clueless about his wife's secret scheme. At first, they thought that there was some sudden problems that's why they were asked to stay in the lobby for a while. 

"Let's partyyyy!" Taehyung and Jungkook were too bored that they started singing and dancing in front of the WGM camera as if it was their own reality show.

"Oh, which camera is this?" Hoseok joined in when he noticed the cameras around them.

Jimin from the back gladly slid in between s and the camera, proudly shaking his head towards them. "It's my camera," he said, "it's my WGM camera." 

"Ayyy, such a bragger!" The three of the guys took their step back when Jimin started boasting about being a part of WGM. But Taehyung stayed put, staring at the camera. 

A few more minutes later and the boys were finally called up by their manager. All of them ascended to their feet and marched their ways towards the black van outside, waiting for them. Jimin was chilled and relaxed when he opened the van door, until he noticed the teddy bear lodging on his seat.

"Wahh, what's this?" he asked nobody in particular but with a huge grin on his face. He got it fast, seeing his wife's name on the beanie that the bear was wearing. "Ha," he read it slow, "young's. Right?" he asked for confirmation from Rap Mon who just got in the van.

"Yes, Hayoung's. It means you are owned by Hayoung." He added with a chuckle when he saw it too. 

The awesome leader wanted to mock Jimin for being such a cheesy person but then he realized that Jimin didn't know it too. Perhaps, it was Hayoung.

"Hayoung-sshi must have left it here." Rap Mon retorted.

Everyone kept silent after that. They let Jimin play with the teddy bear while the majority of the boys took the time to rest and sleep. All of them were too tired to care about Jimin, except for Jungkook who was enjoying the bear.

"How did this get here hyung?" Jimin asked their manager before giving it to Jungkook.

"Hayoung-sshi was here a while ago." Their manager remarked that surprised Jimin and the youngest. His jaw literally dropped from the sudden news.

"Ehh? Really?" he gaped at their manager who nodded his head towards the latter. Not believing, the husband snorted inwardly to himself. "Really? Seriously? Like really really?" he asked repeatedly. 

"Yes, she was at the airport a while ago to fetch you. But her manager decided to pull her out when the crowd thickened." His manager told him. As he listened, Jimin's expression was serious. He was attentively listening to the details that he missed. "So she just left the teddy bear here." The busy manager added.

 

Misun: Aigoo, he revealed everything!

Everyone laughed together as they watched on the screen.

Kyunghwan: Both of their managers are really trying their best to participate.

 

"Oh really?" The husband took out his phone after speaking but just as he was about to dial her number, Jungkook weakly exclaimed that there was a note with the teddy bear. Jimin shoved his phone back to his jacket pocket before taking the teddy back from the golden maknae.

Jimin opened the small card that was hanging around the stuff toy's neck and read it silently on his own. Jungkook, who read along, smiled unknowingly at the sweetness the letter had brought to his hyung.

 

To: Jiminnie oppa

This is Jiyoungie, your accompaniment when we're not together.
Please go with him to the SOPA Cafe right after you receive him~

From: Hayoungie ^^

 

"Wahh!" Jimin leaned back against his seat with a surprised mind. He cupped his cheeks in disbelief as he groaned frustratingly towards the fact that he wasn't able to see his wife who waited for him at the airport. "Hyung, I think I need to drop by SOPA cafe." He pouted to his manager, pleading him to drive him there despite their tiring schedule.

"Okay, call! We'll drop you there first then we'll go back to your dorm." His manager rest assured him that. The young husband exhaled all of his tension away, "Ohh, thank you hyung!" 

Finally, Jimin removed the beanie from the bear and wore it to himself to show his wife his love and appreciation for it. Suddenly, he asked himself if Hayoung was also wearing some kind of a matching beanie with his. He'd surely be surprised once he sees her.