Epilogue

Hard-Hit Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we bid farewell to the couple with a heavy heart because it may take sometime to meet them again but we are glad to have the opportunity to have written this book in their behalf, it was one hell of a ride for both of us, we spazz, we giggled, it made us teary eyed but the whole journey was all worth it. First we were just a journalist then we were a fan, now we can say we have build friendship in the short span of time.

Weeks had past doing all the revisions and the edits, one of us was sitting on the table staring at the monitor suddenly becoming teary eyed for no apparent reason thinking how our OTP love each other unconditionally despite and inspite of the challenges they have to endure to keep their relationship as private as possible, it may not be smooth sailing there were rough patches but they remain steadyfast. When we started this journey we did not expect to discover a whole new side to both Min Ho and Shin Hye as we were expecting to be working with the celebrity Min Ho and Shin Hye and not the down to earth and simple couple. 

Five Months After

We have the final copy of the manuscript that was approved, sealed and delivered to us, now is the moment of truth we are submitting our work to our publisher. We did not realized that writing a book is this tough, we thought it was just as simple as we do the interview take notes, edit the notes and do the revisions and have our couple check and approved then publish...we thought wrong.  We have worked day and night editing and revising and seeking approval from Shin Hye and Min Ho. 

It was one sunny morning we drove ourselves to work and when we got to our desk we squealed when we saw the hard bound copy of the book on our desk the first thing we did was call the couple "Unnie!" was an excited Shin Hye's answer "have you received your copy?" we excitedly asked "deh unnie, gomawo" she said with her voice trembling, just then we heard Min Ho screaming at the background "noonas, gomawo we will see you soon" "okay see you soon, talk to both of you later" was our response, the moment we hang up the phone we look at each other and said "see you soon?" with confuse look on our faces just then "oh yeah the book launch" we uttered in unison "how do you think we will go about the book launch? you think they woukd be annoucing that they are getting married?" one of us asked then we screamed and started spazzing.

Prior to the book launch, we were humhums about Min Ho and Shin Hye dating. Even the insiders of the entertainment industry knows about it but kept mum out of respect for the couple who have worked hard to keep their affairs private before the book was ready to be launched. Starhaus organized a press conference on June 20th, everyone naturally thought that it was a press conference for Min Ho's comeback concert. When everyone from print media, online entertainment portals, broadcasting media was seated we, The Loonies stepped on the stage together with their respective managers and took our seats, our colleagues were surprise to see both of us up there and seated opposite them instead. When Min Ho and Shin Hye finally entered, we were no longer the cause for questioning as everyone were snapping photos of our couple and they were taken by surprise to see them together, although there were rumors of them dating but nothing has been confirmed not until today. Both of them stood together - waved to the press, smiled and posed for photos.

They were seated in the middle of a long table with their respective managers on their left and both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter