TaeLee First Date

Love House


M- " Oh weren't they cute! I'm just loving the chemistry between CL and Junsu-ssi. I really wonder how our other couples are doing though."

J- " Should we check to see how they are? Lets see who our next couple is."

( A black van pulls up in front of a quiet restaurant)

I hope I wasn't late. It was already 6 in the afternoon, and we had agreed to see each other at 7. There was a lot of traffic though. Luckily we barely arrived on time. I got out of my van and made my way inside the restaurant. I was happy to see oppa. We hadn't seen much of each other since we were both busy promoting. We did text each other as much as possible though. It surprised me just how comforting it was to have someone to talk to, when work got hard. Oppa understood just how hard it was sometimes. The receptionist took me to the table where oppa was already seated. He had on the hat I had given him and a black leather jacket, He really was handsome, specially when he smiled like he was now.

" How was work wifie?"  I wrinkled my nose trying not to laugh at him calling me wifie.

" It was an easy day, just got done with a radio show. How was your day oppa?"

​" Umm, ok I guess I spent all my day in the studio with Jiyong."

" Oh, are you working on new music for Big Bang?" I hope I didn't sound too much like a fan girl.

" Haha, were trying to, but I don't think we will have anything done yet since Seungri is filming a drama, TOP a movie, and Dae is in Japan promoting right now."

" Oh haha well I hope you all get a break so you can make a new Big Bang album."

" Haha, well I guess we have no other choice than to hurry so that my wife can listen to some new Big Bang." He began to bow to me. I laughed. He always made me laugh. I had to admit I really liked that about him.

" So does my husband have anything else planned for today, other than this lovely dinner?" He straightened up.

" Ah, yes but I'm afraid that is a secret." 

" Can I have a clue?"

" A clue? Hmm..well there will be a lot of blue."

We had ordered our dinner and talked as we ate. I had tried to get more clues out of him but he wouldn't budge. Most of the time I was distracted thinking about things that were blue, but I couldn't figure it out.

It was cute how she kept on trying to get more clues out of me. My eyes kept looking at the way her eyebrows wrinkled when she got distracted. At some point I really wanted to just give up and tell her but I was determined to keep it a surprise.  Dinner was over and we walked to my car. I rarely drove it. 

" Is it the beach?" I couldn't help but laugh at her sudden outburst.

" Haha, close but no." She pouted and blinked her eyes cutely at me.

" Ah!! no don't try and seduce me woman." I covered my eyes. I heard her laugh.

" Ok, ok ill wait." I uncovered my eyes to find her still pouting with her arms crossed. I swear she was going to kill me with her cuteness.

The drive from the restaurant to the aquarium wasn't long. Once the building came into view her guessing game was over. 

" But why is it so empty?"

" Its a week day, and its late, and I might have asked them to keep it open a little longer for us." I parked the car and looked at her.

" Omo, really oppa?" She looked excited. I was glad she liked it.  We walked around and took pictures of everything. It was fun to be the only ones in the aquarium. I found myself looking more at Ailee than at the fish though. Was it too soon of me to like her this much already. I didn't know, what I was sure of though was, that I loved being around her. I found myself doing silly thing just to make her smile.

" Oh wow look at how big the whale shark is oppa." 

" Do you want me to call it over so you can get a better look."

"What? How?" In my mind I was thinking maybe the trainers are here, but then oppa began making whale noises.

I couldn't stop laughing at the faces he was making to accompany his so called whale talk. He never stopped surprising me. 

" AH! haha, omo oppa stop, think of your image." Her hands went up and covered my face.

" OK, haha im done...for now." I spoke to her hands. She slowly removed them. 

" Ah, look what you made me do, my eyes are all watery now oppa." She tried to dab the laugh tears. I took the bandana from around my neck and dried her damp eyes. Her cheeks went red. Just then my phone beeped.  I looked at it. It was from the aquarium manager they were closing soon.

" Oh, its the manager, I think our time is up. Do you want to go to the gift shop before we go?"

" Ok lets go whale Whisperer."

The gift shop was big, with all sorts of stuff shaped in the form of all the animals we had just seen. Ailee went straight to a shelf full of sharks.



" Can I have this one oppa?" She pulled out a whale shark.

" Sure, you can have whatever you want." I was happy they had a whale shark. Now I could have something to always remind me of my whale Whisperer husband. 

The traffic was bad on our way home, we didn't get there till almost 12. Today had been really fun. I also cant remember the last time I laughed so hard. We quickly went to our room and got ready for bed.  I put Ralph on the bed and took a picture of him to post on my instagram. 


I came out of the bathroom to find her taking pictures of the stuffed animal I had given her.

" Haha what are you doing?"

" I taking a picture of Ralph for my instagram."

"Ralph?"

" I decided to name him Ralph." I didn't know what to say, all I could do was laugh at my wife's cuteness.

" Haha, ok well I think its bed time for Ralph." As I began to walk to the closet where my blankets for the couch were she called me.

" Oppa..um, if you want you can sleep on the bed too.. with me..if you want." She sounded very nervous asking me. I didn't want to make her feel bad either so I accepted. My heart did skip a beat though.

" Ok, but were building a pillow wall. I don't want you trying to seduce me again." Her face changed from nervousness to playfulnes at my words.

" You know what I changed my mind you can sleep on the couch."  We played around for a few more moments, but we were both tired. We built the wall of pillows and got comfy. 

Her eyes began to flutter with sleep. Before they closed she said.

" Thank you for today oppa, goodnight." No thank you, I thought. She hugged Ralph a little closer and fell asleep. Her breath slowed.

"Goodnight." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys liked the chapter ^-^ next is JongDa's date. Where will these two go?