ChaeSu First Date

Love House

J- "Hello everyone and welcome to.."

J,M- "LOVE HOUSE!"

M- " Its been a few weeks now and we have seen our couples grow close to one another."

J- " But its time to see how they do when they are just by themselves."

M- " This week we will see them out on their first date since the show began, Im so excited!"

J- " Did your husband stop taking you out again haha?"

M- " Yes, so I pretend the boys from the show are taking me out on the dates instead haha"

J- " Haha alright should we see where the boys take their wives?"

( Camera shows a black luxury car pull up.)

M- " Oh who is this?" 

( Some one dressed in red carefully gets out.)

J- " Oh! its CL-ssi"

M- " She looks so beautiful."

I had just gotten done with part of my photo shoot with ELLE. They had given me a break for a few hours while they prepared for the next set. I was glad too, since Junsu oppa had invited me to see the musical he was staring in. I was excited to see him outside of the house. I looked at my phone it was almost time.

" Are we almost there oppa" I asked my manager. 

" Were just around the corner, he did say to park in the back right?"

" Yes." I grabbed my phone again and texted oppa.

- Oppa Im right outside -

- Ok ill be right out ^-^ -

The car came to a stop behind the building. I carefully got out, I still had on one of the outfits for the shoot. I hoped I wasn't to over dressed, but I didn't have time to change. 

I hoped I didn't look silly. I was wearing a long white wig, for the beginning of the musical. Once outside it didn't matter though. All my head was thinking about was Chaerin. She looked lovely, wearing red with a white and black stripped skirt, revealing part of her tummy. She laughed once she saw me. 

" Oppa, haha what are you wearing?"

" Its part of the first act haha..does it look funny?" I shyly touched the wig.

" No, you are still very handsome oppa...Im not to over dressed right, I didn't have time to change after the shoot."

" No, you look lovely Chaerin." Her cheeks went red.

" Come on the musical is about to start." I held out my hand to her. Her hand was small and soft, it fit perfectly in mine too. 

He led me in through the dressing rooms, stopping only to briefly introduce me as is wife to the other actors. I was a bit embarrassed but something about it made me feel warm. It felt good hearing him call me his wife. He took me to his room where his manager sat on the small couch face in his phone.

" Hyung, can you take Chaerin to her seat please, I would but, I cant let the audience see me yet." The manager looked up in surprise. His eyes widened a bit then he finally stood up.

" I'll see you later ok." I gave her hand a slight squeeze before letting go. I watched as she walked out. She really was lovely.

Just as I sat, the lights over the audience slowly faded off as the lights on the stage brightened. I watched In awe as oppa performed. He was truly a talented person. I couldn't take my eyes off him. To my surprise though, I did feel my heart drop when he kissed his co-star. I immersed myself in the musical after that. It didn't take much concentrating though, especially when he had his shirt half way open. 

The musical ended, my eyes were watery and I felt like I had watched the whole thing with my mouth wide open. I looked around and saw as everyone was walking out. Should I head back to his room? Just then His manager appeared again, taking me back stage where all the actors were meeting up with their guests. I looked around for oppa, he wasn't hard to find thanks to his hair. I made my way over to him. He held out his hand to me, I took it. I watched the people around us be surprised by our holding hands. I was going to let go but oppa held my hand a little tighter not letting me go. 

" So what did you think?" He asked making me face him.

" Ah, I felt like I watched the whole musical with my mouth open. You were amazing oppa."

She smiled, but I saw how everyone was looking at us, and I felt that Chaerin wasn't comfortable. 

" Really? I'm glad you like it..." Her phone beeped, she looked at it.

" Oh I have to go oppa, I still need to finish that photo shoot...do you want to go with me?" I was glad she asked, she had come to see me but, I wanted to spend time with her.

" Ok, how about we go and get something to eat after your done?"

" Sounds like a plan, my manager is outside waiting for me, why don't you get changed, ill send you the directions."

" Ok , let me walk you out." People were still watching us so I let go of her hand and put my arm around her waist leading her out to her car. I really wonder why they were acting like that. I made my way to my dressing room and quickly changed. By the time I arrived to her shoot she was almost done. I quietly walked in not wanting to disturb. I sat on a chair where I wouldn't be in the way, but where I could still see Chaerin. It amazed me how much character she had.

With no problems she posed for the camera. She had wind blowing in her face but she still looked fierce. A strand of her hair stuck to her lips. I wanted nothing more than to go over and let my lips take the place of that strand of hair. That thought scared me. Lucky for me the shoot was over. People swarmed around Chaerin, fixing her hair and taking jewelry off her. She politely bowed and thanked everyone. finally spotting me, she ran towards me.

" Oppa!"

" Ah I have such a funny wife." Her face went from smiling to being confused. I reached for her hand and brought her a bit closer to me.

" How can she go from a fierce CL, to this cute Chaerin?" He tried pinching my cheek but I stopped him. With a smirk I replied.

" I could say the same, how is it that my husband is such a goof but on stage be a y vampire?" I let go of his hand.

" Wait Im y?" She left me with my mouth open as she walked away her hips swinging rhythmically as she moved farther away from me. My heart raced, it didn't help that she was only wearing a tight black jacket over fishnet looking tight skirt, giving me an uninterrupted look of her legs. She looked over her shoulder.

" Ill get changed so we can go eat oppa, wait here." and I kept walking, my heart beating fast. Omo, omo, omo, did I really just call him y out loud, omo, omo. 

The rest of the night was wonderful. We went out to eat and talked just about everything. From our favorite color, to music, and our family. I had even forgot we had a film crew following us. It wasn't until almost eleven at night that we reached home. We took turns getting ready for bed, and finally settled in bed. It was funny how comfortable we were sleeping in the same bed. We were laying face to face.

She was tired, her eyes were beginning to do that long blinking thing, when your eyes are tired. 

" You should sleep Chaerin."

" Im not tired." liar I thought.

" Should I sing you to sleep then."

" Ok." She looked like a little girl fighting sleep. So I began to sing.

" It feels like, a beautiful thing.

I stand under the shadow of the moon,

Wind whispers around my ears, where it will take me away.

Brightly, floating through the night,

The soul walks on the sky.

Before the dawn comes to find me,

Till the night falls asleep.

Time of love...in my life" Not even half way through the song she fell asleep. I could see myself doing this all my life for her. That was a beautiful but scary thought.

" What are you doing to me Chae?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long wait guys ^-^ I hoped you all like the chapter, if your interested Ill put the links for the performance that goes with the pictures of Junsu, and the song he sings Chae down below. Thank you for reading ^-^

http://youtu.be/3eoY-iC4Fkw   <------ Dracula musical

http://youtu.be/K6FxVGU_pSQ     <------- Beautiful thing, with eng subs