TaeLee first kiss

Love House

  I was excited Taeyang oppa had invited me as a special guest at his concert. Not only would I perform with him, but I got to spend more time with him. He had been so busy I hardly saw him anymore. I looked at my phone again where was he? He had asked me to wait for him at the front of the venue's entrance. It was early but his fans were already beginning to gather. As I watched them line up, I felt his arms go around my waist hugging to me to him. Funny how familiar he felt to me now. 

" Ah, my beautiful wife is finally here." He let go of me and I turned to face him.

" I missed you oppa." She said brightly. I was really happy she was here. 

" I missed you too..come on lets go inside." I took her hand in mine and led her inside. 

" This is your dressing room, mine is just next door."

" your leaving me alone?" She pouted, i couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

" No, haha. Im just letting you know so your cordi knows where to set up. Plus I haven't seen you in a while do you really think ill leave you alone?" My heart gave a little leap at his words. He led me around the venue showing me the stage and introducing me to his dancers. that in itself was pretty funny. He then took me to the stage where they were practicing. We walked on stage hand in hand, actually he hadn't let it go. It felt nice. 

" Oh, whats this platform for oppa?" 

" This one drives around so I can get closer to the fans, do you want to try it?" I nodded my head and he helped me get on it. The platform was surrounded by railings. and oppa said it went slow but somehow I still lost my balance, once it began moving. I felt myself go forward and trip on my own feet. Then I felt him. His arms held me close to him. Our faces so close to each other.

" Are you ok? Please be careful." His voice sounded a bit husky. All I could hear was the thump, thump of my heart.

" Yeah...um, sorry haha." I slowly let my grip on her get loose. Only leaving one arm around her waist to keep her steady. I wanted nothing more than to have kissed her that moment. There were to many people around us. I wouldn't of minded all I cared about was her, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. 

It was almost time for the concert to start. We each went to our dressing rooms to get ready. A few minutes after I was done,  Oppa's manager came to get me.

" Hello Ailee-ssi were running a bit late so Teayang couldn't take you to your seat, please let me show you where and we will come get you when its time to go on stage."

I followed him and sat in my chair while the concert began. I felt like a fangirl every time he would come on stage. I really couldn't take my eyes off him. It didn't help that most of the time he had his shirt off. 

At one point while he spoke with the fans they chanted "TaeLee".

"Actually now that you mentioned it, I brought a very special guest today." the crowd went wild.

" Who? Oh well if you look over there you can see her."

The light shone on me and i stood up, making the crowd chant "TaeLee" even louder.

" What? Oh you want us to sing?" While he spoke to the crowd I was rushed to the stage. I was given a microphone and I went to where I was directed. The back of the stage was dark so the fans hadn't noticed me yet.

" Ok, ok but you have to calm down or else you wont be able to hear us sing." The crowd automatically went quiet. The lights dimmed and he went to sit by me. The cordis ran to him as he took his shirt off and the gave him another one. The music began and the lights went up. Just like when we sang for our guests at the party, I got lost in his voice. Our eyes met and it was like we were the only ones there. The crowd erupted with cheers as the song ended. "kiss, kiss, kiss." they chanted.

" Oh! why do you want to embarrass my wife like that?" The chant grew louder once he said wife, and all I could do was laugh at the nervousness I felt. He put his microphone down so they could not hear what he whispered to me.

" Im sorry, You don't have to..."

" Its ok." She whispered back, and without another word I kissed her. The crowd went "awwww" when I kissed her forehead. The lights dimmed again and the big screen began showing some pre-recording we did for the fans. We were standing on a platform that would lower us under the stage. 

He held me close as the platform slowly lowered us down. 

" Ailee.." my heart skipped a beat at the sound of him saying my name. I looked up and our eyes met.

" Yeah" I barely managed to say, it came out a small whisper.

" I love you." Before I could react he kissed me, this time on the lips. The platform kept lowering us but at that moment I felt like I was floating. And all I could think was I love you too. Her small hands grabbed me and brought me closer to her. Between kisses she managed to say I love you too. My heart filled with joy at her words, and I kissed her with all I had held back these few months of being with her. I kissed her with all the love I had for her. In that moment I wished that I could keep holding her like this forever.

 

 

 

 

 

Omo! Omo!! I think Ill end it there haha I hope you guys liked it. Next chapter ?  Wedding bells? ^-^