Wedding

Love House

Jaejoong           GDragon         Junsu mom       

​Yoochun            Seungri          Taeyang mom    

Thunder              Bom              Junsu brother

​GNa                     Minzy              Chae sister

 

 

 I never really thought I would be sitting where I am. It was a bit trippy seeing Chae and Dara noona up there, specially Youngbae. Looking at their faces though, I had never seen them this happy before. Chae surprised me the most though, she was like me. Only because of that, it was easy for me to see how she hid the pressure of being a leader and how lonely it is at times. Would it be weird of me to thank Junsu hyung for this? It would wouldn't it? Thanking him for finally making her happy. 

" Hyung look Bom noona is crying already, pay up."

"Aish, cant you at least wait until this is over?"

I heard Jaejoong laugh quietly under his breath at the guys bickering next to us.  His eyes never left Junsu though. I looked up as well. Junsu's eyes were locked on Chaerin, and hers on his. I looked at the three couples and it was almost funny how much they mirrored each other. Taeyang and Ailee, both their smiles making their eyes disappear. Dara noona and Jongsuk, I don't know how to describe it, but you could just feel how sincerely they felt about one another. I felt kind of jealous of them. I leaned in to Jaejoong.

"Do you think there will be a second season of this show? I kinda want in haha."

" Ha, I was just thinking the same."

Just looking at the six of them made me want the same so bad.  Seeing Junsu so lighthearted was amazing. It kind of felt like it validated everything we have been through, in an odd sort of way. I looked at the girls in front of me. Just like Seungri said, Bom noona was crying, Minzy was at her side rubbing her back like if she were a child. Gna looked at Ailee like if she was a proud mother, and next to me GD looked at Chaerin in what I assumed was how I was looking at Junsu.  The music stopped and the girls had finally reached the podium where the guys waited.  They were like magnets, it was funny how they all automatically reached for one another. 

The ceremony began and they went through the whole vows and rings and stuff. I found this to be very cruel, what would happen after the show? My sister looked happy, actually the happiest I have seen her in a long time. I only hoped that when all this is over she wont get hurt. Jongsuk hyung looks like a nice guy, but I dont know. He still has to prove to me that he deserves my sister.

"Stop scowling like that Thunder-ssi your sister will be sad seeing you like that."

" Sorry noona.."

" You dont have to worry about your sister, she will be fine. Look how much Jongsuk loves her."

" You just have to let him see that for himself unnie, hes too stubborn to listen haha."

I completely understood him, but unlike him I could also feel the love between them all. I saw a change in them, good ones. Dara unnie finally let someone in. It has always been hard for her to trust men, specially after what her father did to their family.  I have never seen her so comfortable like she is now. My heart sincerely smiled for her, as well as Chaerin unnie.  Just like Dara unnie she finally let someone in.  Not because of trust issues but because that is how she is. We could all see how hard she tried to be strong for us as our leader. We saw her bottle everything in to be that strong person to shoulder our pain and struggles, she took care of us. I was relieved Junsu oppa was the one who could finally make her open up and be taken care of.  Right next to them Youngbae oppa stood with his signature smile, actually it made me wonder. He has always been the cheeriest, smiling, carefree oppa. Looking at him now though, his smile is the sincerest I have ever seen on him, was he also hiding pain behind his smile?

" Cut! ok break for half an hour then we resume filming!"

I heard the producer but all I could see was Ailee. Chae and Dara noona ran to their families, but Ailee only looked on with a teary expression. 

" Dont be sad...when I really make you my wife, they will be here love." She gave a slight smile and I hugged her to me. I could see Gna my mom and members coming towards us.  I gently patted her back.

" My mom is coming, I want to to apologize in advance for her overly hugging and kissing you haha" That made her smile.

" Dont say that haha." We laughed but it was the truth, my mom walked to us with her hands outstretched.

" OH!!! is this my new daughter?!" before I knew it mom already had her in a tight hug.

"Omo so beautiful! just look at you" she was now pinching her cheeks.

" Mom dont break my wife!." She glared a me for a moment.

" Omo, omo look at you, don't be jealous son I already gave you a hug earlier." 

" Actually I think your mom gives better hugs haha." My mom smiled wider if that was possible and gave her another squeeze while the guys and Gna laughed at our exchange. While I was enjoying this moment it didnt escape my sight how Dara noona's brother was looking at Jongsuk. I wished him luck if Bom noona saw him....

"Yah! stop being so over protective of your sister. " I dont know what was happening but it was pretty funny seeing Bom noona so worked up. Thunder looked a bit unsettled as he was being scolded, and Minzy was trying to calm her down. While my wife held her signature fingers on the bridge of her nose. Next to us was mine and Dara's mom talking and giggling like if they were long lost friends.  It was kind of hectic but I felt like from now on this is how our little family would be. I loved every second of it, I picked my little wife up and spun her. I was truly filled with joy, but I guess my action wasnt well recieved by my little brother in law cause I heard Bom noona yell again.

"Yah! do I need to scold you every time he touches her!" 

" Omo look at those kids getting worked up."

"They dont change do they sis haha"

" Are they always like that?" We had already done our introductions and now we all stood entertained by Bom noona. She really was something haha.

" How cute! that is your other member right?"

" Yes mam haha."

" Nonsense I already told you call me mom, I only had these two sons. I always wanted a daughter."

"haha yes mom."

" Knew it! see told you that is why mom always treated you like the girl."

" I wouldnt talk, remember that one time mom dressed you like a girl." Mom held on to Chaerins arm.

" Actually I have an album full of the both of them in girls clothes." The shock on both their faces was priceless.

" Oh my god!, Oppa when do I get to visit with your mom. Mom I think we are going to be best friends!."

" haha yes! lets have a family get together!"

" Oh looks like mom will tell all the embarassing stories to our little sister instead of me haha."

" Can I come too, I have plenty of my sis, like how she talks to lady bugs haha."

" Yah you dit it too!"

" filming will start! can you all please take a seat over here!"

We all sat according to instructions. They had moved the chairs around a small stage with a beautiful black piano. What was going on? Oppa got up from his seat next to meand went up on stage with Jongsuk and Junsu oppa.

" Hello everyone! Im Jongsuk Dara's husband!"

" Im Ailee's husband!"

And in Chaerin's husband!"

" As you all know this was pretty sudden, so we didnt have time each of us to prepare something special for our wives."

" So we decided to have Junsu hyung sing a very special song that he wrote, but holds the words we want to say to our wives."

" We hope you all enjoy it! my brother Juno will play the piano." we went back to our seats, I realy hoped the girls like it.

https://youtu.be/gfoavDbTJKw  << song if you want to hear it ^-^

" This song is called Love's Breath, and its for you Chaerin...

In between the flashing lights

I forget you for a moment
The many dazzling things
Make my eyes go blind

I’m more comfortable inside you
Than a big house
Always
The place that embraces me

I belong to you
You’re in me
We become each other’s breaths
Like a secret

You make me want to be a better person
The more I fall in love with you

A story that no one knows
Even my deep scars
You want to listen to them
All night as you look at me

I’m more comfortable inside you
Than a big house
Always
The place that protects me

I belong to you
You’re in me
We become each other’s breaths
Like a secret

You make me want to be a better person
The more I fall in love with you

I want to stay by your side
It’s too cold outside of you
I’ll go back every day
To that room

You belong to me
I’m in you
We’re always one
Like heaven

You make me want to be a better person
The more I stay by your side

My love "

Everyone cheered and clapped but all I could do was runn to his side and kiss him. The cheering got louder but all my mind, my heart could hear was him, my love. I couldnt imagine loving anyone else but him. He looked at me as we caught our breaths.

" I love you." Withought hesitation he pulled me in for another kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry for the long wait againg guys, but I promise it was for good. Ive written two more stories that I want to complete before putting them up cause I dont like making you guys wait. So look forward to that now that we only have the honeymoon chapters left   ^-^    New stories will be Cl and Junsu and Leehi and B.I.  and thank you guys for reading ^-^