JongDa first kiss

Love House

   Chaerin went straight to her room, as I did too. I was exhausted. Not only was I tired from the concert but I didn't get any sleep on the plane. Like always, I wonder If I will ever get over being afraid of flying. I didn't even bother to put my things away, I went straight to the bed making myself into a little ball under the covers and before I knew it I fell asleep. When I came home I found her asleep. She must have been really tired. She was all wrapped up in a little ball, tangled in the blanket. I wanted to go to her and cuddle, hold her close to me. But I didn't want to wake her. She had gotten so little sleep lately.  Instead I took my script and sat by the window. It wasn't long after I had began reading that she woke up.  She looked around a bit confused. 

" Your awake! did you have a good nap?" It took me a while to figure out where I was but once I heard his voice, I knew. 

" When did you get here? you should have woke me up." She looked absolutely gorgeous even if she had just woken up.

" You looked to comfy I didn't want to wake you, plus I understand how precious sleep can be sometimes haha." She slowly stretched and came to sit down by me. 

" How was your concert?"

" It was great, you should have seen all the posters people held for Chaesu and JongDa couple haha. Oh I took pictures!" Taking out her phone she happily showed me the pictures of the audience. 

" Thats funny look" I showed her a picture of a couple of fans who were around our set. They also held up JongDa signs. We both smiled.

" What are you doing?"

" going over my lines for the next episode, want to help?" She looked at me with surprise in her eyes.

" It helps me memorize better if I have someone to read with." 

" Umm..ok"

" Here" He handed me the script.

" In this scene Soohyun finds out Hoon and JaeHee are alive, and Hoon is finally reunited with JaeHee." 

" Wait they died?!" He looked at me with an amused look to him. He let me read through all the script for the last episode, and I helped him read his lines. He even asked me if I wanted to act out the last scene with him. 

" Yes, haha" He stood up and pulled me up with him. With both hands on my shoulders he moved me to the other side of the room. 

" ok now stand here, and look happy to see me." Without another word he moved to the other side. I read the script, Hoon is standing in the middle of the road where JaeHee is supposed to be dropped of. A car pulls up not far from him and JaeHee comes out.

"Ready?"

" ok." 

I smiled as I saw him. In a way just like JaeHee I was also being reunited with him after a long time of not seeing him. Just like the script said I ran to him and we hugged. He held me tightly to him. Instinctively I hugged him harder. Clutching his shirt in my hands. I know we were just acting out the scene, but I couldn't help but feel warm inside. My heart fluttered at a very fast pace. He slowly let go of me our eyes meeting. The look he had was enough to make my heart jump. My hands went to his face.  I had forgotten all about the acting once she hugged me. I could feel her heart beat against me, could she feel mine? Her hands went to my face. Her finger tips softly touching me. My body reacted with goose bumps. I thought of all the dramas I had done and how not one time had I reacted this way. Only she was able to make me laugh and smile genuinely. Only she was able to make my heart skip a beat at just the thought of her. Her finger touched my lips. That was it. She was so small compared to me I wrapped my arms easily around her again and carried her to the bed. It felt like I was floating, as he carried me. I honestly hated when people did that to me. It made me feel like I was child. But in his arms it felt right. He gently set me down on the bed. Without thinking I pulled his face closer to me and kissed him. He kissed me back gently at first. His lips were soft. My hands slid down his chest making him shutter, and deepening our kiss.  I pulled away, and placed my forehead to hers, the both of us catching our breaths.

" Im sorry, I shouldn't have...I." For once in my life I didn't feel, shy or awkward, I felt..right. Like if I was meant to be with him all along. 

" Dont apologize...we are married after all, haha" He looked me in the eyes again.

" Then you wont mind if I kiss my wife again right?" Before she could answer I kissed her again. Her hands tangled in my hair as I brought her closer to me, if that was even possible, as close as we were already. Nothing I had ever done in my life made me feel as complete as I felt now. Right there I made a promise to myself that, whatever happened after the show I would not let her go and make her my wife for real. In these past few months I had fallen in love with this beautiful, wonderful, kind, caring person. I couldn't even think about how my life would be without her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long wait guys , I promise something good is coming up for the next couple of episodes after the taelee chapter ^-^ One question where do you want to see our couples go for their honeymoon's?