Meeting the Family Pt. 2

Love House

( note: There will be guests so I will give them a color so you can know who is who)

Jaejoong           GDragon

​Yoochun            Seungri

Woobin              Bom

​GNa                     Minzy

 

Woobin excused himself after dinner.

" Sorry everyone but I have to go to my next schedule." They all said goodbye, and we gathered in the living room.

" OK, ok everyone settle down! Its time for our Love House Entertainment night!" Everyone enthusiastically clapped. 

" Me and my lovely wife will be your Mc's for the night." Jongsuk hugged me to his side, making everyone in the room cheer. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

" Alright our first performers are none other than our sweet couple Ailee and Teayang."

" Everyone please give them a hand." 

It surprised me how they walked hand in hand to the middle of the room. They looked good together though. I was also glad to see how Ailee looked allot happier these days. The music started and they began to sing. 

  http://youtu.be/1d4EzBbI4II  <--Link to the song

I was astounded with how well they sounded together. Ailee's voice added to Yongbae's song a different feel. It was almost the ending of the song and their voices perfectly melded together. It didn't escape my notice how they looked at one another when they finished. I had a feeling that Yongbae was sincerely giving his all to Ailee. My only wish was that her feelings were as sincere as his.

" Ahh, im so glad I chose to Mc and not sing haha, everyone please give them another round of applause." 

" Alright our next performance is by our cutie couple Chaerin and Junsu!!"

As always our Chaerin-ah went up in front of everyone confidently.  I did however notice how she stole glances at Junsu from time to time. Dara had told me what she thought of the two but seeing them together now, everything she said made sense. Was our Chaerin-ah really falling in love?

I looked at both Bom and Dara unnie. They both had on the same expressions while looking at Chaerin unnie. I didn't think about it for to long though. Junsu oppa had a really amazing voice that surprisingly went well with Chaerin unnie. I also noticed that through out they day she relied on him. For small stuff, but still. I was happy she was finally letting someone take care of her. As our leader, we had always relied on her, and she always took care of us even if we wanted to help she would take on that responsibility. My heart filled with hope that they would keep on being a couple even after the show.

I had to do nothing but look at his face to know how he felt about her.

The way he sang the song was as if he really meant every word. Specially when he sang " Cause I give you all, of me". It also didn't escape my sight the way she looked at him too. When we had walked in on them earlier, I wasn't to sure. It was clear now, and all I could think was finally someone to make Junsu smile. I looked over at Jaejoong and he had on a smile too. I was sure he was thinking the same as me. 

" Omo, how cute was that!" Everyone broke into applause.

" OK Chaerin-ah go sit." I pushed her to where Bom and Minzy were.

" Im so excited for our next performance!."

" Please give a big hand of applause for JYJ."

" Thank you, so this song our little sister Chaerin wanted to hear, This is fallen leaves." Junsu stayed seated at the piano as we stood by him.

http://youtu.be/jTGnnIGyzag   <-- here is the performance if you want to check it out ^-^


We sang like we would at any of our concerts. From time to time I would have to stop myself from smiling at the way Chaerin would stare at us. 

I couldn't take my eyes off them. I felt like I was getting my own private concert. I took a look around and everyone was just as open mouthed as me. They were really amazing. They finished their song and we all stood up and clapped. They shyly clapped with us. I couldn't help but laugh at my husbands cuteness.

" Ah ok now im really glad me and Jongsuk didnt perform haha"

​" Oh you wanted to perform noona? Should we see a 2ne1 performance?" 

" Yes please can we see 2ne1 perform!" Everyone began to chant 2ne1. Chaerin went up and calmed them down. 

"Alright, Alright , what would you like to hear?" I should have thought about it better and just choose to do whatever. Seungri smiled once I asked, and I knew that kid had something up his sleeve.

" How about I love you, the version you did for the concert?" 

" That sounds interesting do that one." Everyone agreed.

" Sorry the music is different, and we don't have it on our phones." That was close, but he kept on smiling. That worried me.

" Oh I have it! I got it from the concert director." I was regretting having the same concert director for our AON concert and the YG family concert.

We all quietly watched as Chaerin looked at Seungri. I was kinda scared for him for a moment. She finally spoke up.

" Fine, I assume you know when to bring the guys out. Yongbae and Jiyong oppa, will you help him?" she didn't wait for us to answer.

" The order will be Jongsuk, Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong oppa. Ok?"

Yongbae and Jiyong went to the dinning room and brought back with them four chairs, and set them up behind the girls. We all sat there a bit confused as to what had just happened, the girls got in their positions, Seungri plugged in his phone to the sound system and the music began.

http://youtu.be/CjMjmmmbj_E  <-- link for the I Love You performance

Chaerin and Minzy stood at the front while Dara and Bom stood at the sides with their backs to us. I wasn't prepared for what I saw next the music began and my wife and Minzy ily danced to the beat of the song while they sang their lines. I bit down locking my jaw shut, I really felt like my jaw would draw open at any moment.

The song continued and My wife and Bom noona joined in. All this time I had thought my wife was the cutest thing, but now I was pleasantly surprised she could be y too. They all stood in the front now dancing and singing together.

I found it funny how everyone was reacting to the girls performance. I guess in their eyes they were y. To me, Jiyong and Seungri though they were like sisters. We were enjoying the show too, just not for the same reasons. Seungri on the other hand was a sneaky little devil. He always tries to find a way to annoy the girls. The music began to build.

" We cant go wrong! BRING IT BACK!" That was our cue. We grabbed the surprised guys and sat them according to Chaerins order. I sat back down with my wife.

" Oppa what are they gonna do?" She whispered, I smiled and nodded towards the girls telling her to watch.

I was a bit surprised as they guys sat us down Bom noona came to my side and crouched by me. Resting her arm on my thigh for balance.

" Bom are you ready?"

( lets just imagine thats Jaejoong in the picture)

I didn't know what to do or think...well all I could really think was how soft they felt. I could hear her heart beat. It made me feel just a bit better that she felt as nervous as me.

I was a bit confused as to what was happening. Especially when Minzy stood behind me placing her hand on my shoulder. I looked over to Jaejoon and saw what happened. Oh my god I was next.

( And that this is Yoochun)


I was dumbfounded, I didn't know where to look.

Since they began with Jaejoong hyung I thought I would be the last to go, but I was next. My heart began to race as my turn began. She took her right leg and stepped on my thigh, while her hand grabbed my chin and made me look at her. How was this cute girl so y all of a sudden? I wasn't prepared for what came next.

( this was the only gif I could find of Dara :( )


She placed her face close to my ear. Making me shiver, did she feel it?

" Sorry Jongsuk-ah"

" Dont be." I whispered back. Oh my god did I really just tell her that?

The whole time the other guys got their dances Chaerin sat on my lap. Without even thinking I placed my hand on her hip. Was she really doing this at their concerts? Why did that make me feel jealous? It was my turn.

( once again lets pretend Junsu is sitting there)

I couldn't take my eyes off my wife. She was so lovely. Our eyes met for a moment and my stomach had butterflies. They went wild as she swung her leg over my shoulder and my face was next to her thigh. The song ended and they all quickly moved away from us. 

" Omo, what did I just watch? Ahh, 2ne1 is amazing!!" Of course my wife was excited. Cute.

" Sorry you were kinda made part of the act guys, you all did want to see this though."

" And you can all thank Seungri for this." I guess my words reminded Chaerin of who was responsible for this.

The four of us who had gotten a dance kind of just stood there in a daze. Did what happen really just happen?

"Yah, Seungri your not getting away with this!" She began to chase Seungri around the room. They really did seem like a cat and mouse now.

Chaerin yelling brought me back from my daze. Standing next to me Jiyong leaned over.

" I think you should get her before she hurts him, haha." At that moment She ran close by me. I reached out and wrapped my arms around her hugging her close to me. 

" Thank you hyung!" He thanked me making everyone but Chaerin laugh.

" I wonder if any of this will get broadcasted?" We all shared a bit more laughs and conversations before the guests began to leave. The house was finally empty. It was a fun day full of laughs and surprises. It really felt like family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry it took me a while to write Pt.2 guys but it took me a while to find the right gif's haha, hoped you enjoyed it! Also thanks for the comments I really do appreciate them ^-^