The Husbands

Love House

  We ran to the stair railings peeking over to see if we could see who came in.  All I could see was blond hair. I leaned out a bit more trying to see more, when I felt a hand grab on to my shirt.

" Yah unnie, do you really want to see him that bad?" Chaerin-ah yelled at me while pulling me back. 

" Chaerin-ah?" It was Yongbae. Chaerin ran downstairs as I slowly followed Ailee who was clearly nervous. We could hear them talking as we got closer.

" Oppa why didn't you tell me you were going to be on the show?" 

" Who were you yelling at? And why didn't you tell me?" He was smiling at her. Ah these kids. 

" Dara unnie." She said looking back to see that we were there. Yongbae followed her gaze to where we were. 

" Hi noona. oh hello Ailee-ssi." His smiled brightened at the sight of Ailee.

" H..Hello sunbaenim." Ailee shyly bowed. Aigoo these kids were going to be cute. After our greetings we showed him around downstairs, then handed him the envelope and headed to the second story. He opened my room.

" Tam Tam, is this your room noona?"

" Yes but I still cant figure out who my husband is."

" Tam Tam is wearing a Dr. outfit, Wait isn't there a new Dr, drama on TV right now?"

" Oh, Ailee unnie said the same thing." Chaerin said giving Ailee a playful smile.  

" Realy? How funny, well anyways Im just glad noona isn't my wife haha." He walked out unnie following behind him.

" Yah, Yongbae-ah Im happy your not my husband either." I looked at Chaerin she was smiling and shaking her head like if she was embarrassed by what Dara unnie and Teayang said. She looked at me and gave me a wider smile.

"Don't be nervous." she said, and put her arm around my shoulder giving me a light squeeze. 

M- "Aww they're so friendly already." 

He walked in to our room his eyes went straight to the sun lamps. I felt so nervous, if it wasn't for Chaerin's arm around me I wouldn't know what to do. I took a deep breath trying to calm the butterflies in my stomach.

" My room?" Teayang asked.

" Yup." Dara unnie said.

" And is Ailee-ssi my wife?" He brightly smiled making my heart beat a bit faster.

" Yes oppa, but you better behave and not treat her like you do us, or you will get it from both me and unnie." I was embarrassed by what she said but I also felt reassured. I was glad we were getting along. I was scarred specially since they are big sunbaes. Everyone artist I met were afraid of them. Well not just 2ne1 but YG artists all together. 

" Yeah you better behave Yongbae." Dara unnie said while poking his arm.

" Wow really? you two are ganging up on me, ok just wait till your husbands are here." I know I shouldn't have laughed since they are taking my side but the look on both their faces made it impossible not to laugh. 

" Haha, um sorry unnie, sorry Chaerin, but your faces were too funny, I couldn't hold it in." Before any of us could say anything else though we heard two voices bellow.

   We peeked over the railing once again, but we couldn't see anything. Ok now I felt nervous. We all quietly trailed behind Yongbae who seemed like he wasn't nervous at all.  I was surprised when I saw who the two new husbands were. Standing side by side were, JongSuk oppa and Junsu sunbaenim.

J- " Oh is that Junsu?"

​M- " Omo he looks so good, and so does JongSuk, wow these girls are luky."

We happily greeted JongSuk since we had met before, and nervously introduced ourselves to Junsu sunbaenim.  I couldn't take my eyes off, of him. He was so handsome. Same as with Yongbae we gave them a tour and handed them the envelope. Nervously we stood in front of unnies room. 

" This is Dara unnies room." Ailee said, she was clearly more at ease now that she knew who her husband was.

" Her husband is supposed to be a Dr., see." Yongbae held up Tam Tam showing them his Dr. clothes.

" JongSuk-ah didnt you tell me you were staring in a Hospital drama?" Junsu sunbaenim asked. My heart beat fast.

" Oh, yes hyung, so does that mean im Dara noona's husband." He brightly smiled.

" Wow Dara noona you got yourself a young husband." Yongbae teased, making me blush. 

" What should I call you noona, wife?" I didnt know what to say.

" Ah..um.."

" Call her wifey." Chaerin voiced, Ailee giggled behind her. I felt betrayed. 

" Omo, behave you two or Ill tell your husbands to call you wifey too." The both froze, as the guys in the room laughed. 

" Haha, this is going to be fun." 

"Sorry hyung I guess you got stuck with Chaerin-ah." Teayang teased CL-ssi. 

" Yah!." she stuck out her tongue at him. She was cute I was happy she was my wife. Since I saw her I was secretly wishing she would be my wife. She quickly looked away from him,

" Ah, sorry please ignore this kid sunbaenim." I smiled at her responce.

" Oh, just call me Junsu or oppa, I am your husband now." We both shyly smiled at each other.

" Ah, ne Junsu oppa." I was so nervous, but I liked hearing her say my name.

" So which one is our room?"

" Oh, its number 3." she pointed to the end of the hallway. We all went to room number 3. She opened the door showing a beautiful white room. On the bed sat a big bear wearing my hat from one of my music videos, but before I could say anything, we heard a voice all through out the house.


" Hello and welcome to Love House!!  Now that you have found your rooms and spouses, its time to get to know each other better. Unpack your bags and get comfortable in your new rooms. Goodluck !!"

 

We were all silent for a moment before finally moving downstars where all our luggage was. Now standing in front of our suitcases, we stood frozen again.

M-" Omo, look at all those suitcases!."

J-" Ah, poor guys, they are going to be sore going up and down those stairs with all those suitcases."