Room #3

Love House

  We were almost done bringing up all the luggage. Junsu oppa was down stairs bringing up the last of it. We hadn't talked much, except for the occasional awkward question or smile here and there. I felt so shy, which people always confused as me being stuck up or too good to talk to them. I hoped that he didn't think that way of me. 2ne1 did have a tough girl image but we were all different on and of stage.  I was shy when meeting new people. Just looking at Junsu oppa would have the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.  Not only was Junsu oppa a big sunbae, but he was very handsome. He had bright red hair, but it didn't distract from his handsome features. I found myself mostly looking at his lips. He came back with the last of our suitcases. Not wanting it to be awkward anymore, I grabbed one of my suitcases and sat on the floor.

" Isn't this weird Junsu oppa? I never thought I would be on this show, I feel so nervous." He grabbed a suitcase of his own and sat next to me, sending my butterflies into a wild flutter.

" Yes, haha. This is my first show on TV in who knows how long, Im nervous too haha." Oh thats right I had forgot about that. he must be more nervous than me. I looked at him and smiled.

" Lets take care of each other then Junsu oppa."

" Ok, promise?" I held out my pinky to him, and he linked his to mine. His hand was larger than mine, strong but held mine delicately. I wanted him to hold more than just my pinky. I blushed at my thought and quickly let go.

M- " Oh arent they cute?"

" Oh I have something for you Oppa." She opened her suitcase and pulled out a CD case. 

" Its 2ne1's new album." She proudly smiled, and handed me the album. Our finger slightly touched once more making her blush. Was this cute girl really CL of 2ne1? Mostly everyone in the business that I knew were afraid of her. I really didn't understand what was so scary about this beautiful girl sitting next to me though. 

" Will you sign it for me?" 

" Oh I did, oppa its on the inside, haha" I opened it up and greeting me was a cute picture of her.


I turned the picture over and read her neat hand writing.

(I opened a lot of albums to make sure my husband got a picture of me ^^

I hope we make new memories together keke please look after me.

​Your wife Chaerin ^-^)

  He smiled widely as he read what I wrote on the back. I felt my cheeks get hotter. 

" Aww thank you I love it Chaerin haha, let me put it somewhere safe." He pulled out his wallet and put it in there to my surprise.

" Oh, your welcome oppa." 

" I have something for you too." he proudly smiled as he opened his suitcase. He pulled out two bags one white one blue. 

" I got these from Jaejoong hyungs store Moldir, Here this one is yours." He handed me the white bag. They were beautiful.

" Omo, thank you oppa its beautiful, and its white, i like it so much." I really did. I've been obsessed with white lately.

" Well im glad I didn't get the pink one then haha."  I was really happy that she liked the bag. I will have to tell hyung thank you later.

Felling less awkward we unpacked the rest of our stuff, putting it all in our new room. It wasn't until I saw our clothes in the closet hanging side by side that It hit me. Was I really sharing a room with Chaerin?