Treasure Hunt 2

Love House

    

Jaejoong           GDragon         Junsu mom       Junsu brother

​Yoochun            Seungri          Taeyang mom    Chae sister

Thunder              Bom               Dara mom

​GNa                     Minzy              Chae Dad           

 

      The limo came to a stop and our phones went off simultaneously. 

                    The time has come go and get your treasure!!

My heart sped up a bit at those words. Go and get your treasure. Ailee really had become my treasure. Just the thought of her made me happy. We got out of the limo to find we were a wedding hall. 

" Look at all those cars."

" Hey I think some of these are from YG, I wonder who came?"

" And those are my parents and Yuchoonies car."

Still a bit curious as to who the cars belonged to we walked in to the hall.  We were greeted by our family and friends. My mom and brother along with my members were there. They guys were also greeted by their family. It also didn't escape my notice that the girls families were here as well.

" Hey hyung Jongsuk, Dara noona and Chae's family's are here, look." I pointed them to where Chae's parents and sister were siting with Dara's mom and brother. Also with them were Bom and Minzy. I also noticed that with them was G.Na but that was it. Did her parents not come. I felt a little pang of sadness as I thought how we would all be with our families and how she would feel. 

" Oh we should go say hi right?"

" Would you help introduce us or do we ask the girls?"

" Ill help, I should go say hi too anyway haha."

My palms felt sweaty with nerves as we followed Taeyang. Was I really meeting her parents. As we got closer I could easily tell who they were, She looked just like her dad and the girl that was with them, I was assuming was her sister looked so much like my Chae as well. 

I looked at Junsu hyung and I felt like he was just as nervous as me. I knew who her brother was, I could easily see him. I thought it was funny how tall he was and how little my wife was. But they looked just the same. Right next to him was who I was assuming was their mom. She was just as short as my wife. My heart raced as we got closer. 


I looked at they guys as they now chatted with their new family. Only a few minutes ago they were practically sweating bullets and now they were being told how handsome they were haha. I went over to where G.Na was.

" What happened, why didn't her parents come?" She looked at me with what I thought I looked like when I saw they weren't here. 

" They couldn't make it in time...shes going to be so sad when she see's they are not here."

" I know...what should I do?"

" Just be there for her..."

" G.na come here!!" Bom noona called her she looked at me and shrugged then left. I went to go sit with my mom and the guys. I told them about Ailee's parents.

" Oh poor baby, She is going to feel so bad. You better bring her to me I'll be her mom now." It made me so happy to hear that. The Pd came and told us to get ready, the girls were on their way. I gave my mom a hug and went to my spot next to hyung and Jongsuk.

 

 

The limo stopped and parked right next to a black limo like ours. there were also a whole bunch of other cars parked , some I recognized as YG cars. As we looked out the windows our phones went off again.

              Time to go get your treasure!! Will you say yes?

Nervously we got out, giving each other one last check of hair and makeup we wet in. To our surprise our family and friends were there, also some unfamiliar faces I could only believe to be our husbands family. 

" Their not here." Ailee whispered. Me and Chae looked at her.

" Who? Your family?" she shook her head up and down. My heart hurt for her.

" Its ok Ailee you have us and our family, and I have a feeling Youngbae's mom has already made up her mind to treat you like her daughter." i gave her a light squeeze until she smiled again. Then the PD came and told us when our cue to walk in the room was. The music began and on cue we walked in.

I could hear gasps coming from our family but in that moment I didn't care. All I could focus on was Junsu up there. He looked just like the prince in the stories I read as a little girl. I never actually imagined I would be in a dress and walking towards the man of my dreams like this. The music disappeared and all I could hear was my heart pounding.  She was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her. All I wanted in that moment was to rush to her side, take her in my arms, and kiss her with all the love I have for her. But I didn't, I stood there, frozen as I watched her come down the isle like a beautiful dream. 

All the sadness I had felt before slowly melted as I made my way down the isle. In that moment all I needed was him. His eyes disappeared in that cute smile of his and I felt my own face pull up into my own smile. I wanted to run straight in to his arms, but I paced myself to the music. I felt like an Angel was walking towards me. I had never felt so happy in my life. I could already picture us having a life together. Waking up everyday to see her lovely face next to mine. I felt so grateful to the show for helping me meet my love. I found her and I was never going to let go of her. 

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion as our eyes met. He was so handsome standing up there. Was this really happening? I felt like everything that ever went wrong in my, life was somehow healed by him. I never thought I could ever love some one as much as I love him, and here I was holding flowers and walking towards him in a white dress. I couldn't hear anything but the drum of my heart. She was gorgeous as always. Seeing her walk towards me in that dress though, made every piece of my heart yearn more for her.  I would give my all for her.  I fell in love and fell hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ahh, I wish I had a machine that could record how i picture them in their dresses and tux, the girls walking towards them and their faces. Sadly I cant show you, I hope you are enjoying the story, thank you for reading see you at the next chapter ^-^