ChaeSu first kiss

Love House

I was sitting alone in the practice room. The band had just left, we had been practicing for my ballad concert. I checked that I had everything with me before I left, and as I turned of the lights my phone beeped. It was a message from Yoochun.

" Hey have you seen your wife's new magazine shoot?" 

" No why?"

" One of the guys I film with asked me if I could give you the magazine and get it signed by sister-in-law, haha. "

" Really? haha um ok, do you want me to pick it up?" 

" No its ok I had manager hyung take it to your house, it should be there by the time you get home, Thanks for the favor Junsuya~ "

" No problem ^^ ill have my manager take it to you tomorrow."

" Thanks... sweet dreams."

I felt like he was a little to happy about her magazine shoot. Was it the shoot she did when I went to go visit her? I got home, still wondering. I found the magazine in a bag hung to the door. Taking it I went inside. I tried being quiet, it was almost 4 in the morning. I wonder who was home? In my room I placed the bag on the bed and got in the shower. Once comfy I got in bed. It strangely felt empty without her. I reached for the bag and pulled out the magazine. She was on the front cover of ELLE. 

I smiled proudly, she looked lovely as ever. I still felt like Yoochun asked me to look at it for another reason though. I opened it up.

 All I could se was how beautiful my wife is. I missed her but she was coming back from over seas tomorrow. I kept on flipping the pages.

I felt my jaw fall open towards the end. Great now I wasn't going to get any sleep. She was all that ran through my mind lately and with her gone, and these pictures I missed her even more. I singed the magazine and put it away. I lay on the bed for a good two hours when I had to just do something. I took out my lap top and began to work on the arrangements for the concert. 

Dara unnie and i arrived at the house around 8 in the morning. It was funny to me how much this place felt like home already. We each went straight to our rooms. I was sure unnie would fall asleep, she hadn't slept much on the plane. She was still scared of them, even after we got on them so many times. I quietly walked in my room just in case oppa was asleep. He was sitting in bed with his face focused on his computer. He looked up at the sound of me walking in. 

" My lovely wife is finally home." He said with a bright smile on his face.

" How was the concert?" I left my stuff at the door, and went to the bed. I laid down next to him. his hand moved the hair that fell on my face.

" Good...Im tired though, you know how it is oppa." I did, thats why it still surprised me how she even did it. Not only was she doing 2ne1's AON concert nut the YG Family tour as well. 

" You should sleep." She shook her head.

" I slept on the plane I think im good for now, maybe later...what are you working on oppa?" I looked at her for a moment. Wasn't she tired?

" Im organizing the set list for my Ballad and Musical concert." 

"That sounds interesting, can I help?" I swear this girl was a workaholic. She just got back from a concert and she still wanted to work, instead of resting.

"Umm ok, but on one condition." She sat up.

" What condition?"

" We take a nap after the set list is done, deal?"

" Haha ok oppa."

She helped me arrange the order of the songs, It felt kind of amazing to have her be a part of it. 

" Oppa what is Junsu Genie time?" She pointed at the slot I had written in the set list.

" Oh haha, I set a few minutes apart to grant the wishes of my fans. I've done it since the first concert and they love it. Me too."

" What about me can I have some Junsu genie time?"

" You can have as much of me as you like." 

" Are you sure about that oppa? haha" She looked at me with such a mischievous smile.

" Anything for my wife." 

" Fine my wish is to have you sing me to sleep every night, even if were in different places." 

" No problem."

I was completely happy that he agreed. Honestly I just loved hearing him sing. As we continued to work, there would be songs I didn't know, and he would sing me a part of them. 

" What song is this oppa?" I looked to where she pointed.

" A lovers concerto? Its from The Toys, you've never heard it?"

" Can you sing it for me oppa?" Without a thought more he began to sing.

http://youtu.be/uOEuwha-_-I  <--- Junsu singing A lovers concerto 

" How gentle is the rain

that falls softly on the meadow

birds high up on the trees

serenade the clouds with their melodies"

He slowly got up from the bed, his eyes never leaving mine as he sang.

" Oh~ how gentle is the rain

that falls so softly on the meadow

birds high up on the trees

serenade the clouds with their melodies"

He was now by my side pulling me out of bed. With one hand he held my waist and the other my hand. We slowly danced to the song of his voice.

" Oh~ see there beyond the hill

the bright colors of the rainbow

some magic from above

made this day for us just to fall in love"

He twirled me and brought me closer to him. He let go of my hand and gently touched my cheek.

" You hold me in your arms

and say once again you love me

and if your love is true

everything will be just as wonderful"

My cheeks felt hot and my heart sped up

" Now I belong to you

from this day until forever

just love me tenderly

and ill give to you every part of me."

I felt like we were floating as we danced in slow circles.

" Oh~ don't ever make me cry

through long lonely nights without love

be always true to me

keep this day in your heart eternally"

He brought his forehead down to mine as our dance slowed even more.

" You hold me in your arms

and say once again you love me

and if your love is true..."

His voice dropped down to a whisper and he sang the last line so close to my lips, it made my body tingle with electricity.

" Everything will be...just as wonderful."

His lips were as soft and gentle as the song he had just sang for me. My hands slowly went from his waist to his chest as he held me tighter. I could feel his heart racing under my hands. My stomach filled with butterflies at the sensation. 

I really didn't mean to kiss her but, the way she looked at me as we danced I couldn't stop myself any longer. As I felt her hands slowly creep up to my chest, my heart wanted to leap out of my chest. I held her as close to me as I could. Our lips moved as if they had always known one another. I felt her hands move again, this time tangling themselves in my hair.

Without thinking my hands went to his hair. Entwining themselves, making our kiss less gentle and more urgent.

"mmm" Did I just make him moan? I couldn't help but giggle.

" Whats so funny" he asked in between kisses. I cuddled my head to his chest. His heart beating loud under my ear. He was holding me so close now. I wonder If he could feel my heart too?

" Nothing..I was just wondering. Will every song you sing me end this way?" I looked up so I could see his reaction. He had on a playful  smile.

" I don't know? Should I sing you another song and find out?"