Chapter 5

Fluffy's Refuge

~Fluffy’s Refuge~

For some strange reason, my neighbour, Sanghyun, though people call him Cheondoong kept giving a weird look this morning before I left for work. He isn't a man of many words and barely speaks to us except when he wants sugar or milk or something.

I took Luhan's laptop with me to work, I hope he doesn't mind, actually I don't care but meh.

Luhan's got Sims 4 on here, might as well grasp an opportunity when it presents itself.

It all felt different when I boarded the bus though...

There weren't much people here and it's Sunday morning. Due to my over-active imagination I'm starting to think someone on this bus wants to steal this laptop bag from me and then Luhan is going to lose it and strangle me with a fresh banana peel. I don't know how that's possible but it's Luhan you can't underestimate him.

I really don't like public transport!

When do I get to go on leave!?

"I'm getting so adjusted to seeing you that I can't even be shocked anymore."

Who said that!?

I looked up to see who was seated beside me and found......

Key

-_-

The disappointment is so strong right now.

"You are just giving me more reasons to dislike public transport. Why are you sitting next to me?" I asked him as I tightened my hold on the laptop bag.

"I'm giving you more reasons to dislike it? I should board the bus more often then." Key responded while crossing his arms and looking at me with those feline eyes as he just oozed out sass.

Urg he's wearing guyliner....It looks better than mine I must admit....

"Oh my gosh, those boots with that jeans? You're seriously asking for it aren't you? The bus driver looks more fashionable than you right now!"

Give me strength..


"Whoa who pooped in your oatmeal this morning?" Tao asked as he was feeding the animals as per usual.

"I need to scream. Now. If I had to be in that bus any longer I WILL FLIPPING- Okay Chenguang calm down find our happy place.....that's it....Your dream house  with Myungsoo and your two kids....." I said as I slowly breathed in and out as Sehun stared at me like I was about to transform into Vegeta in his super saiyan form. I might as well, Key is just adding more to my fuel here.

"Talking to yourself isn't going to make me think you're normal you know."

"Be quiet, Sehun!"

Lay came out from the pet care room holding a hamster cage and happily greeted me as he went to put the hamster in a comfy spot on the shelf. Suho emerged from the back and clapped his hands together, demanding our attention.

"Alright! Now that everyone's here let's open up and get this show on the road!"

"Yes sir, Suho, sir!" I saluted him.                

Work was like any other day. A few pets got adopted and so did Noodle, the tarantula, the third wheel in my imaginary relationship with Lay. No longer will our relationship be threatened!

The last of Mufasa's siblings had been adopted as well. Business was indeed running smoothly.

When it was time for break I immediately took out Luhan's laptop and started playing in the family that I created on Sims 4.

Sehun and Tao were eating lunch at the counter and Lay was tending to a rabbit in the white colored room.

I was totally absorbed in my game and then...

"Yixing? Is that sim's name Yixing?"

"GAAAH!!! HUANG ZITAO! Don't do that, ever!" I said while staring at Tao with widened eyes who appeared behind me.

"Yixing? Sim? Tao what are you talking about?" Oh no, not Sehun too!

"There's a sim here with Yixing's name. Huh? The lady sim is Chenguang?" Tao announced as he looked at the laptop screen where the sim Yixing and Chenguang were currently flirting with each other.

"What? Let me see! Are they flirting with each one anot- did he just blow a kiss in her direction? Wait, is this what I think it is?" Sehun, you're not helping!

"Huh? Chenguang let me see." NO TAO DON'T TAKE THE LAPTOP!

Urg, he took it!

"Oh my gosh Sehun! The adult sims are...Pffft, listen to this, Zhang Yixing and Lu Chenguang! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Why is this happening to me....

"What about me?" Lay asked as he poked his head out of the room he was in.

"DON’T LOOK!" I exclaimed as I attempted to get the laptop back from Tao and Sehun only to fail.

"Guys, move over, let me see!" Lay said as he tried to get a better view from where he was from.

"NO, NOOOOOOOO! DON'T LET HIM SEE! PLEASE, SEHUN WE'RE FRIENDS NOW AREN'T WE!?"

"Tao click the 'compliment appearance' option!"

"Ohhhh! Let's see what it does!"

"Guys, seriously let me see too! What are you looking at?"

"DON'T SHOW HIM! DON'T YOU DARE!!"

__________________________________________________________________

After eight minutes of trying to get Luhan's laptop back, I felt so humiliated right now. Sehun was snickering at me for the rest of the day and Tao kept laughing in my direction. Lay was pouting and about how he didn't get to see what was on the laptop and that was probably for the best.

When my shift was done I got ready to go home, Lay and Tao stayed behind to close up and allowed Sehun and I to go on ahead. It was an awkward walk for the two of us.

Why?

Why did Sehun and Tao have to see that?

"So....Do you like Lay?" Sehun asked.

Sehun if this is your attempt at trying to start a conversation you shouldn't have tried at all.

".....I don't know...He's good looking and all...He's nice but I made that for fun! Besides, I've got another Sims 4 family where I'm with Kim Myungsoo so don't think anything!" I attempted to defend myself.

"Sure...."

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"Nope."

"Sehun!"

"Whaaaaat?"

Urg this boy can be so frustrating at times.

"So...about last night, with your brother.."

Oh my gosh, Sehun, please don't bring this up now.

"Sehun, please don't." Sehun chuckled from beside me as I nudged him with my elbow. He stopped laughing and chose to glare at me playfully instead.

"Ouch, you wound me. I'm older than you last I checked and from what Tao told me you're the youngest person working in Fluffy's Refuge. Show some respect will you, call me oppa."

.......

What.....

What even...

"Excuse me?" I asked in shock.

"I said, call me oppa."

WHY!!?

 I don't even call my own brother that!

"Give me one good reason why I should call you that, don't you call people close to you things like that!?"

"One, I'm older than you. Two, aren't we friends now? Three, if you don't I'll tell Lay abou-"

"OKAY, OKAY! Sehun oppa! There! Are you happy!?" How dare he use Lay against me!?

 Sehun smirked in my direction and leaned closer while raising his hand to his ear.

"Hmm? What was that? Speak up Chenguang..."

This guy...

"S-.....Se-....Sehun oppa..."

"Eh? Urg it sounds like you're chewing something. I can do this all day you know."

"Fine! SEHUN OPPA!" I screamed and he suddenly flinched to the back and held his ear.

"Hey! Why did you scream in my ear!? I just meant you should speak more clearly!"

"What more do you want, Sehun!?"

"Sehun?....Sehun what?"

"..........Oppa...."

"Good girl, now was that so hard? Now say it again so I can record it."

"Don't push it."

"Worth a shot."

The awkward silence was no more as Sehun and I made our way home. Slowly, but surely. I was seeing a new side of Sehun and I like this side of him very much.


I sat in my room chewing on my pen as my eyes scanned over the contents of the letter I’d send to my parents.

It's been months since I settled in here, South Korea is a whole new different experience compared to the Haidian District in Beijing. I met lots of new people. Some are nice and others are...Nice but not nice but they're nice. I'm describing Sehun, by the way, he’s a guy who works with me but we’re friends now. I'm still working at Fluffy's Refuge and it's like we're all a family in one little pet center. The fatherly Suho, the protective older brother Zitao, the nice neighbour, Lay. Oh right, and Sehun, he's that cousin that's always just there.

Suho was the one who called me to say I got the job. He basically runs Fluffy's Refuge and even though I hardly see him, he'll pop up out of nowhere. I don't know what he does most of the time. He seems like a nice guy from what I've observed though.

Yixing is so adorable and cute, his dimple comes as a bonus. He's in charge of caring and making sure the animals are healthy and I'm basically his sidekick now and also the assistant in the pet center. Lay's an attractive guy, I admit. However, Kim Myungsoo is here too, my bad Lay, maybe next time. I know good looking male species when I see them and even kid around a bit about our imaginary love life for fun.

Zitao flipping scared the chizzles out of me at first. He looked like he just didn't have time for anything or anyone for that matter. This 'scary' part of him all went to nothing when I got to know him better. Tao is an absolute sweet heart and he has a fun side to him as well. He's a great conversationalist as well.

Now, to the famous Oh Sehun. It's like he has a reply for everything and he has to have the last say. Sehun and I didn't exactly start off on the right track. He found me irritating and I basically thought he was a bit grumpy. It's different now, Sehun and I are actually on friendly terms. He still acts a bit like how he did when I first met him but, oh well. He even made me call him 'oppa' one day, he's really something, isn't he? Oppa is what you refer to your boyfriend or a close male friend or your brother.

Ahem, moving along!

The University of The Inquisitor is no joke. The work-load is making me tired and my Bio partner isn't exactly making things any easier for me. Kris isn't a man of many words and he's a bit difficult to communicate with. Kris and I have a mutual understanding when it comes to work though, you do your part and I'll do mine. That's it. Unfortunately for Kris, I can be persistent and irritating if I want to. Yes, I declared myself his friend. Why? Well...Why not?

I somehow became friends with Sulli as well, I don't know how it happened but it did. She's something alright, oh, and her eyelashes aren't fake. It's real. Long, dark lashes that make her seem all the more...I dunno, all the more Sulli. I didn’t expect to become friends with her but I did. It looks great on her but if it were on me....Well, let's not go there, I don't want Key to comment on that. Another thing would be the boy who helped me on my first day at the university. Kim Jongin, otherwise known as Kai. He's apparently the 'kingka' in the university. I didn't really talk to him at first but he approached me out of nowhere one day, apparently hiding from his 'fangirls.' I was minding my own business, singing to Infinite's Before the Dawn, walking around during my break when a hand shot out, covered my mouth and dragged me into a bush.

So much for this stuff only happening in movies!

You know, when the girl gets dragged into a bush or something, goes missing and it's on the news and stuff? Yeah, that, only I’m totally safe.

When I found out it was Jongin he told me to shush and a group of girls who were looking for him. After that, Kai sort of started approaching me more and I guess you could call us friends...I'm not sure myself. He hangs around Sulli and I from time to time and he's actually a cool guy.

Then there's the SM Arts posse, consisting of Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum and Lee Taemin. I met Jonghyun and Taemin at Fluffy's Refuge, Jonghyun was fussing over a dog whose name I can't seem to put my finger on at times.

The dog is going to have an identity crisis at this rate if I keep giving the French canine a different name.

Jonghyun is a playful guy I guess and he has an amazing voice in my opinion, oh my gosh. The high notes he can reach is...Wow. Taemin is....He's.....I guess he's mischievous. He's also a person who doesn't really beat around the bush. I like that about him. Now, Kim Kibum on the other hand....That's another story. At first, we started off on the wrong foot, Key couldn't stand my sense of fashion. 

Despite that, through the months I've been here and the time I've gotten to know him, he became more.....Tolerable. I actually found myself getting along with Key at times....Pay attention, I said 'at times.' He can still push my buttons. When he isn't, I'm actually able to get along with him.

And finally, let's talk about Luhan, shall we? Despite how we act, Luhan looks out for me. He didn't have to agree to let me live with him but he did.

HOWEVER!!!                                                             

He interrupts my K-drama time for Manchester United, I actually have to do chores in this place and not to mention the fact I'm not allowed out at night without him ever since the day I asked Sehun to walk with me to Luhan's apartment. Luhan isn't a stuck in the mud though, he allowed me to obtain a pet of my own, Mufasa!

I need to go to bed now, it's getting late and I have to go to university tomorrow as well as work.

I nodded in satisfaction and placed my pen down, switched off my light and went to bed.


 

 

Over these past few months, my friends have taken the liberty of actually coming over. So far Sulli and Jongin have been here as well as Taemin and Jonghyun. Oh, and Sehun but that was when he walked me home that night cause I was too scared to go back home alone. Today, Sehun would be coming over. For working purposes. Fluffy's Refuge is a small business as it is and we don't make much so Suho wants to bring more attention to Fluffy's Refuge.

How?

That's a good question!!

Tao, Lay, Sehun and I were left to decide on what to do. Tao and Lay were working as a team and Sehun and I were working as a team. I suggested that he come over to Luhan's apartment and we would work on it together there. I was currently sitting in the lounge next to my brother who was watching The Hunger Games.

When is Sehun going to make his way here!?

"Luhan, Sehun's coming over later, okay? We need to work on something for my boss."

"Shush! Can't you see Katniss is about to do something awesome!? Don't interrupt and break her concentration she needs to show these guys what she's capable of and they are barely paying attention." Seriously, Luhan?

"Katniss can't hear me."

"Well then you're going to break my concentration and focus because I seriously need to see what's going to happen so could you please keep quiet? I'm saying please, by the way!" Woooow! Fine! I'll shush!

At that, moment there was a knock on the door and I bolted towards it and opened it, relieved to see Sehun there. I greeted him and ushered him to the living room to greet Luhan who was whispering encouraging words towards the television.

"...Um...Chenguang....He's talking to the-"

"Just greet him."

"Right. Um...Hi, Chenguang's brother. It's me, Sehun if you remember me from last time." Wow, the awkwardness.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, sup dude? Did you watch The Hunger Games yet? You should. Jennifer Lawrence is...she's just.....The words...."

Sehun looked over at me with a questioning look and I could only shrug in response. I tugged his arm in the direction of my room.

"Come on, Sehun Oppa. Let's get started on this-"

"HOLD IT!" Luhan suddenly said as he paused the movie and turned to look at Sehun and I. We both stared at him with curious faces, wondering what it was he wanted.

"Chenguang, did you just call this boy oppa?" Why yes, yes I did.

"Um...yeah."

"WHY!?"

He made me do it.

I can't risk him telling Lay about the Sims 4 thing....

"He made me! Also, it kinda stuck..."

" It 'kinda stuck' ? How come you don't call me oppa!? Why is he oppa and I'm not!? I'm older than both of you!" Luhan exclaimed as he crossed his arms to show his displeasure.

"Oh geesh, Luhan! It's enough I call him oppa, don't you start! Come on, Sehun."

"Chenguang get back here! Hey!”


It's been about an hour and a half and Sehun and I can't seem to think of a good idea on how to bring more attention to Fluffy's Refuge. Mufasa was sleeping on the pages we were going to use for our planning and Sehun and I were sitting on the floor. I suggested an idea and so did he but we disapproved of each other's ideas.

"I still say we should go with my idea." I said.

"No. If we go with your idea it's gonna be a Girly Parade." Sehun replied, still not keen on my idea.

"Oh yeah? So we should go with your idea? A food sale?! We're a pet store, not a diner!" Is he even thinking clearly?

"Oh please. People like food, people need food, why not attract the people with food? Are you grasping the concept?" He retorted by rolling his eyes at me.

I have to admit.

He has a point.

But no.

"Sehun...We're getting nowhere." I sighed as I looked over at Mufasa who was content with lying on the blank sheets of paper.

"Thank you for that, Captain Obvious!" Oh no you don't, Oh Sehun!

"No problem, Lieutenant Sarcasm." HA! It is I who has a comeback this time!

".......I'll give you that one." Hehehehe.....

My phone suddenly beeped and I reached over to see what it was.

From: Taelor Swift

To: Chenglena Lumez

What are you doing right now?

Taemin had renamed me to Chenglena Lumez seeing as I had no intention of changing his contact name. I ain't even mad. It's Selena Gomez

To: Taelor Swift

From: Chenglena Lumez

Running out of ideas. Trying to come up with a plan on how to gain more business attention.

Taemin never replied after that.

"OH MY GOSH! RUE! NOOOOOOO! NO! RUEEEEEEE! WHYYYY!???" Luhan screeched from inside.

Well, it seems like Luhan is still watching the movie.

After sitting on the floor with no new ideas for a while Sehun started dozing off and I took the liberty of moving Mufasa onto the bed and arranging the blank papers neatly. I also decided to clean my room up a bit and when I finished Sehun had already fallen asleep.

Blank papers.....Shows how much work we got done.

Sehun looked really nice right now. Seriously he looks......Look-able....He had a peaceful expression on and he wasn't moving and his chest rose and fell as he breathed. I took my phone and snapped a picture of him while giggling to myself.

I just snapped a pic of Oh Sehun sleeping.

Heheheheheheheheh...

"Taemin, I'm starting to question the people you befriend."

"It's okay hyung, this is just Chenguang being Chenguang. No need to question."

"You guys...Why?. Hey there, Chenguang!"

Key...Jonghyun....Taemin...

What...

Why?.....

How did they get in!?

Why is Key here!?

As if reading my mind Taemin replied.

"We were in the area and thought we'd stop by and say hi. So...Hi. Your brother let us in and quickly took us here and walked back to the lounge saying something about catching fire....."

Oh, Luhan....

Taemin and the other two sat with us on the floor and we chattered away like normal while Key scanned my room and occasionally glanced at my closet. No way is he peeking in there, he might burn everything.

 Sehun woke up at some point and seeing his confused expression made him look a bit adorable as he wondered when all these people got here. Taemin and Jonghyun recognized him as the guy at the counter at Fluffy's Refuge.

"So, what were you two doing before we got here?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well if you must know. We were trying to come up with a plan on how to get Fluffy's Refuge to be noticed seeing as it's a small business and it doesn't make much. So far I had a plan but Sehun shot it down and he had one too but I don't agree with it. I wanted to get some people to pose with the animals in fancy clothing so that we can get attention from the media and get the front page on the newspaper. Sehun said no and said it sounds like some Girly Parade. He suggested having a food sale to attract the people and I said no. It's a pet center not a diner!" I explained as Sehun scoffed beside me. Taemin and Jonghyun looked at us while they were listening and Key sighed. Key than sat up and looked at me.

"That's what you two came up with? Oh, please. It's so simple. Why don't you just have something similar to a sale? For example, people are attracted to things that stand out, right? So get people to perform. Have a pet show, get some performers or something. You could even have little activities there as well, such as allowing people to take pictures of or with the animals and some people might also want to adopt some of the animals. You could also provide a service by washing and grooming the pets of other people and sell some cute animal accessories." Key suggested as if he was stating the most obvious things ever. 

I have to admit....That idea is very clever...

"Key.....You're awesome.." I silently said as I turned to stare at Sehun who was just as amazed as I was.

"Yes, I am awesome aren't I?" He smirked.

"There is a few problems...We don't have a budget to hire performers....We can use the pet baths Lay keeps in the storage room for washing the pets and we'll improvise for the place where the performers can do their thing and we can provide the services indoors but....To hire performers would be costly so we have to think of another way to gain attention." Sehun explained. He was right, we didn't exactly make a lot of money. Where would we get performers from?

Taemin and Jonghyun shared a look with one another and nodded before looking at us.

"We'll do it." Jonghyun said while smiling at us.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked.

"He means we'll provide the entertainment. I can dance and Jonghyun can sing. I'll ask some of my friends at SM Arts for help too in the dance category." Taemin explained to us.

"You guys...Thank you so much! You guys are the best, even you, Key! Thanks so much!" I exclaimed while hugging Taemin who tried prying my body off his.

"WAIT! There's still one problem! We need more than just that to stand out, we need to look presentable and so do you guys. Urg, Chenguang, get off!" Taemin grunted, I got off him while still grinning. He was right though. What would we wear for such a function?

"Let me handle that. I think I have some outfits back at home and Chenguang, we're doing things my way. That means you wear it and thank me for it. I'll decide what you're wearing." Key triumphantly exclaimed.

"I don-"

"Who suggested the idea?"

".......Fine.." I agreed.

I then thanked the three once more before Sehun and I jotted down the ideas. Key had taken some of the blank paper to work on ideas for the outfit and Taemin and Jonghyun were discussing dance routines and songs.

"KATNISS! YEAAAAAH! WHOOHOO! YOU GO, GIRL!"

While Luhan watched the movie in the lounge.


 

Luhan's POV

I was already at the dance studio and Chenguang was in university. I was working on new routines to teach the people that attend this place until my phone started playing One Winged Angel....

That could only mean one thing.

She's calling

Should I just not pick up as usual or.....

No wait I'm at work, it'll just annoy everyone.

Urg.

 I sighed as I prepared to answer the phone, what could she possibly want from me now?!

I clicked the answer button.

"Hello, Mama?

"Hello, Luhan....So I have great news!" The last time you had good news for me I was told that Chenguang would be moving here and staying with me and then you told me you loved me, said bye and hung up. Exactly who is this good news to, Mama? You, or me?

We then proceeded to converse

.........................................................................................

...........................

......

...

"Isn't it great, Luhan!?"

"......."

"Uuuurgh!! Sorry, Luhan. I can't talk any longer, your father is busy making fast snipping movements with the scissors near the phone cord. International calls and all. Anyway! I love you~ Bye!"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Oh....no.....

Why?

Chenguang...Boy do I have news for you.


Chengaung's POV

"So it's a really big thing and I'd appreciate it if you could come! Pleaaaase, Kris! For meeee?" I cooed while begging Kris who sat next to me. He simply looked at me and didn't reply. I'm trying to get him to come to the event at Fluffy's Refuge which we all called Mission Paws and Claws. Don't ask we were all tired from all that planning.

"Fine, I'll come to this......Whatever it is...." He replied as he waved me off and got back to taking down notes from the textbook. I looked over at Lay who seemed to be distracted because he had a sort of distant look in his eyes but he still wrote down his work. When Sehun, the SM Arts posse and myself had approached the others at Fluffy's Refuge they seemed excited by the idea. Suho had thanked them over and over and said he didn't know how to repay them because we need the money for Fluffy's Refuge but Taemin and the rest said they were doing it because they wanted to.

When it was time for lunch I sat on a bench under a tree at the gardens with Jongin and Sulli. I told them about Mission Paws and Claws.

"I could sing there too if you'd like! No charge, it sounds like fun. Plus, you said we could take pictures with the animals, right? Count me in!" Sulli exclaimed as I shared a high five with her and grinned. This is going to be so awesome, look at the interest people are having for this thing!

"Um.....I don't know I don't want to be left out here I guess I could do something too. I could...Well, I can dance I guess? Or do you already have dancers?" Jongin asked.

"We do, actually. Taemin is organizing something, he said he'd check with the people at SM Arts but you could join him, Jongin! You two can work on the dance together! Thanks so much, you guys." They aren't even asking for something in return, they're so nice!


After university had ended I messaged Taemin and the rest to pitch up at Fluffy's Refuge and I had asked Jogin and Sulli to come along. Sulli said she couldn't make it because she had things to do at home and a project to finish but Jongin still came. I told Suho and the rest about Jongin and Sulli and they seemed to have no problem letting them join. We were currently on break and I was helping Lay clean the Pet Care room. Tao was busy cleaning the containers and Sehun chose to sweep the floors. Suho was checking the animals to see if they were all in top shape. Jongin stood in a corner listening to music as he waited for me to finish up.

The store bells chimed and three people walked in.

"I saw the sign outside that said you're on break but we still came in anyway. So what's up?" Jonghyun asked. It was then he saw that Sehun was starting at him blankly and when Jonghyun looked down, he realized that when he had opened the door, the dirt Sehun had been sweeping had scattered in different directions.

"Oh....My bad. The sign didn't say you were sweeping or cleaning and stuff. Um...I'll do it, if you want me to?" Jonghyun asked awkwardly as Sehun gave him the broom and took his place by the counter. Jonhyun awkwardly started sweeping while shooting Sehun apologetic looks.

"I brought some of the outfits I had in mind so we can look over those later and see what clothes fits who. You said a girl and a boy would be joining us?" Why, yes Key.

"Right, Kai! Get over here!" Wow he heard me call him over his music. Kai paused his music and walked over to us.

".......Whoa.....Taemin version two point one. Are you two related!?" Jonghyun asked while looking at Taemin and Kai in confusion.

"Um...Hi, I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai. I can dance pretty decently I guess, I'll join if you need any extra help." Jonghyun is kind of right, they do sort of look the same!

"Hi, I'm Taemin. I'm working on the dancing. We can work on it together. What's your contact details? I'll add you and we can practice with the other two guys back at SM Arts." Taemin, how can you be so casual about this!?

"The girl is a friend of mine, Jinri. She couldn't make it today but she said she will sing. I'm thinking we should meet up over the weekend. We have about a month to plan this thing. There's still a few minutes left in the break so let's see who's doing what and what we have so far." I suggested as everyone crowded around the counter to sort out everything.

After all the planning which Lay, Tao and Suho soon joined in on we had a pretty good idea of who was doing what.

Suho: MC

Zitao: Assisting with pet services

Yixing: Dance + Dance solo

Sehun: Assisting with pet services

Chenguang: Assisting with pet services

Taemin: Dancing + SM ART team performance

Jongin: Dancing + SM ART team performance

Kibum: Outfit Designing and assisting with pet services

Jonghyun: Singing solo

Jinri: Singing Solo


When I got home it was quiet for some reason and the main lights were off and the ones that weren't were dimly lit. Oh my gosh this is like a scene from an action or thriller topped with horror movie. I want to ask if anyone's home but what if Luhan's not home and there's someone else here!? Screaming will just let them know I'm here!

Gasp.

MUFASA!

WHERE'S MUFASA!?

Gathering up some courage I quietly walked around the house while trying not to make a noise. No one was in the lounge, the television was off and the kitchen was empty and quiet. All I could hear was drops of water that fell every now and then which seriously didn't help my situation. Where's Luhan!? Did he get held up at work or something? There was no one in the bathroom and Luhan's room was as he left it.

I gulped as I realized that my room...Was next.

So far and not a sign from Luhan or Mufasa....What's happening?

I stood in front of my room door which was ajar....My room light was off and there was a dim light peeking out, the lamp must be on.

Oh no, I'm not ready for this!

 It's now or never!

 I slowly pushed the door open and I was shaking a bit and I could feel my heart beat.  My room looked the same but there was someone at my desk, in my spinning office chair which was facing its back to me.

Someone is sitting in my chair.

Oh no, what if when they turn around I'll see something scary!?

Then it happened.

The chair slowly spun around to face me and the person in the chair was looking down so all I could see was brown hair and the outline of a body. It was then that I looked down to see Mufasa lying in the person's lap, purring as a hand his fur.

NOOOOO!

NOT MUFASA! 

"......I've been expecting you....." Well, I wasn't expecting you, that's for sure! Oh no, this is so cliché but so scary!

"Wha.....What do you want?" I asked, my voice slightly trembling.

It was then that the person finally decided to look up, it was.....

Luhan.

-_-

Are you being serious right now!?

I wasn't as scared as I was before but then my legs gave out and I sunk to the floor.

Luhan, how could you do this to me, man!?

"Luhan! What's with all this Horror slash Thriller stuff!?" I demanded as I shakily got up and walked over to my bed.

"Chenguang....Listen to me carefully...." Why is he speaking like that? He's even Mufasa's fur, what's going on!?

"What's happening, Luhan?"

"....She......She's going to...." Why won't he look at me?

"Who, Luhan? Who's going to do what? Speak up, man! What are you trying to say?"

"Mama.....She's.....She's going to come here. She's going to vist us!"

.............................

"WHAAAAAAAAT!!!???"