chapter 9

it's not him

Yoona's POV ,

It was the day to meet him again to make a report for his programme about a girl had a problem and how he advised her to solve it so they wanted my boyfriend too and it was my chance .

" so what was your problem miss ? " one of the journalists asked me . 

" we were having a complex relationship " I answered him .

"But we are now good . thanks to him " nichkhun added smiling to me like we planned . and I just return the smile .

" good , so would you want to say something doctor ? " the journalist asked Dr.taec who was sitting with us .

"I think they are good together I'm happy they didn't break up . " he said . what ? He wasn't feel jealous !

After the meeting with the reports we were alone behind the cameras .

"So nichkhun-shi I hope I helped you guys " taecyeon said to nichkhun-shi .

" yah thanks Doctor I didn't even know she came to you " he went on our plan .

"So yoona, have a good time with your boyfriend " he said to me like he was saying goodbye .

Taec's POV , 

"Khun don't even tell her and try to know who is that man" i said to khun after I had noticed yoona away from us . 

He looked at me and smirked "don't worry man I'll do my best" .

Yoona came to us . 

"Oppa I think we should go " she said to him looking at me .

"Arasso . goodbye doctor" he smiled to me and I nodded .

Yoona's POV

After the meeting there was another journalist wanted to ask me and when I finished answering I saw Dr.taec was talking to khun so I went to them hoping that nichkhun-shi didn't tell him any thing .

" Oppa I think we should go " i said to nichkhun-shi but looking at Dr taec as I always wanted to tell him oppa .

"Arasso , goodbye doctor" he said and then we leaved the place .

In our way to the cafeteria ,

"So again , why I'm here pretending to be your boyfriend is that someone was there ? " nichkhun-shi asked me .

"You really wanna know " I sighed . 

He nodded.

" yes he was there .he is Dr taecyeon " I answered him .

I noticed him frozed for a second. "You okay !"

"Yeah I'm great " . Did he smirk  ?!

End of yoona's POV . 

At the cafeteria khun , yoona and tiffany were sitting.

" I'll  bring the coffee " yoona said to them . 

After she went away from them tiffany looked at khun suddenly " so oppa " 

"Yes" 

" I was thinking why you agreed to be her fake boyfriend ? " she asked him .

 " I have a reason " he smiled 

" a reason !" She wondered. He nodded .

" what is it ? " 

" you'll know it later " he smirked to her .