chapter 12

it's not him

   " Here's the popcorn " taecyeon said and gave yoona the popcorn after the movie had started . 

    "Thanks" she smiled to him and started to watch the movie .

    It was a comic movie and all the people were laughing so loud in each second " are you enjoying the movie ? " taecyeon asked . 

    " Yeah so much " she answered didn't face him . he smiled and continued watching the movie .

    With Tiffany and Nichkhun , the movie started and all the people were iterested but Nichkhun wasn't "what is the point in this movie " he sighed . 

    " you have to watch it , you've bought the tickets already " she smirked . she was thankful that he agreed to watch the movie with her . 

     " yeah right . when the movie ends, tell me " he said to her and she noticed that he had closed his eyes . 

     " Oppa , are you going to sleep ? " she laughed . he opened one eye " worry about the movie and not me " he smirk . she blushed and ignored his words. 

      On the other way , taecyeon and yoona were enjoying watching the movie . suddenly, yoona's hand touched teacyeon's while they were taking the popcorn .

       She blushed and continued watching and she felt a warm hand held her hand . it was taecyeon's . 

        " it's a date " he smiled at her . he didn't let her hand go . she smiled at the feeling of his warm hand that she always wanted to touch . 

        After the two movies had ended . they were standing in front of each other .

        " Khun did you enjoy the movie ? " taecyeon smirked he knows that khun doesn't like this kind of movies . 

       " yeah a lot " he sighed .

" thanks for today " tiffany smiled . " you are welcome anytime " taecyeon said looking at yoona . 

      " good night then " she said making them stopped looking at each other . 

      They left and Nichkhun smirked " any thing happened during the movie ? ". 

     " it was your plan huh . anyways thanks " taecyeon said.

   "Anytime"   Nichkhun smiled . and they went to their homes . 

 

After a few days taecyeon and yoona became comfortable with each other yoona started to call him oppa and he started know more about her  .

       "Oppa " yoona opened taecyeon's office door " hi yoona come in " he smiled 

       " is there something wrong ? " he asked . worried that she came to his office 

       "No. I just wanted to ask you something " she said after she had sat down . 

       " what is it ? " 

       " don't get me wrong but is Nichkhun single ? " she asked worried about his reaction . 

      " Yes he is . but I think his eyes on someone already " he said and she nodded sadly . 

      " Why are you asking ? " 

       " I think there is something between him and tiffany and I wanted to know " she explained . she noticed that tiffany was blushing everytime she saw Nichkhun 

      " He didn't tell me about that but I think that too " he said 

      " let's make them together " yoona smiled 

       " Oh please khun has his own way to win his girl but why not " he smiled at her