chapter 7

it's not him

After days ,

It was the weekend so me and tiffany (her friend) decided to go to the cinema .

"Which movie will we watch ? " she asked when we entered the cinema hall .

" Let's watch the famous one . " I suggested .

"Okay . speaking about the famous , what will you do ? " she remembered what had happened .

" I don't know " I answered .

"If we can make him feel more jealous " she commented.

We went to buy the tickets.

" kamsamnidah  " i said to the man who gave us the tickets .

 -While watching , Tiffany's POV . 

I was so focused on the movie and suddenly I felt a juice fall on my dress "Oh Gosh " I said with a low voice. 

" oh my god , I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry " I heard a man said this and when I looked at him I saw a handsome one in front of me . 

" oh just never mind " I said to him looking to my dirty dress what should I do ? 

" it doesn't work . come with me " he said and grabbed my hand . 

" yah " I said to stop him but he didn't listen . 

When he finally stopped we were at the mall in front of an expensive clothes shop . 

He was grabbing my hand tighter and entered the shop .

" I own this place . pick a good dress for you " he said smiling to me .

" Oh really ! " I said . I always loved this shop " N-No I mean no thanks " I couldn't it was a stranger to me 

" oh please , take it as I pay for you " why he is so cute !

I nodded .

"Good I'm nichkhun and you ? " he asked. 

" tiffany " I said smiling to him .

After picking the dress . Suddenly something came In my mind  " come with me " I said and this time I grabbed his hand .

End of Tiffany's POV ..

- yoona's POV 

When the movie ended , I looked around and I didn't find tiffany "maybe she went to buy popcorn " I said To my self

I walked out and I saw her with a stranger man . 

"Yoona " she waved for me to come to her 

"Who is he ? " I asked when I reached to them and looked on her new dress . 

"He is your boyfriend " she smirked . 

 " What?? " me and the strange said in the same voice .