chapter 2

it's not him

 

" so what did you do ? " my friend asked me when i came out from the room

" oh my god , he is so handsome " i  finally take my breath

" did you take a photo or something ?? " she was very excited . " oh no, i forgot "

" are you kidding me ? " she said . why didn't she came with me ?

" whatever , i'll meet him again next week " i said . we were leaving the clinic and started to walk to home

"really !! great " she was happy for me .

-after a week

this time i prepared every word i'm going to say , i hope i stop lying soon and become a friend with him

" so when asks you about your fake boyfriend what will you say ? " my friend said .

i was getting ready . we were in our way to the clinic " if he asks me , i will say i saw him with another girl and then he came to say sorry "

" good . and don't forget to act like a sad girl " she was so careful with every thing i say " okay . i will not "

with that we reached the clinic and i was very lucky the next turn was mine . like the last time i knocked the door once and opened it " anyoo "

" hi , yoona shi " my handsome man said with his great smile i sat down and he began to look at me

" so how's it going ? " is he asking about me or about my fake story ! " it's not good doctor . i tried but he was seeing another girl and when i knew it he come to say sorry but i don't know what i do " oh my god he seemed very serious with my lying .

he was going to ask me another question but his phone rang " oh wait a second " i nodded.

" wae ? " why did he answer like that ? " what are you talking about ? " suddenly the man that never become angry his voice was very loud . he ended this wired conversation with saying sorry to me . i didn't say anything .i couldn't .

" yoona shi , i'm very sorry , i know you were shocked " i nodded again " your character on the tv is lying , isn't it ? " i suddenly asked him with sad face.

 


Should i continue writing it ?!