chapter 14

it's not him

   yoona and tiffany reached the club . they were looking for the two handsome men , taecyeon and nichkhun . " did you find them ? " yoona asked . " yeah there !" tiffany nodded. 

   " Hi Girls ! " nichkhun said after he had noticed them coming to him and taecyeon . taecyeon looked at yoona and smiled . she smiled back .. " Hi Oppa , How are you doing ? " Tiffany was asking while they were searching for a place to sit down . 

   "Good " he smiled at her . and after that they sat down and the sound of the music was very loud .they were looking at each other . taecyeon noticed the awkward moment and he decided to start a conversation . 

   " How is your job , Tiffany ? " he asked . Tiffany was working as a designer and she was famous in her job. " Good . it's going so well " she answered with her eye smile . taecyeon thought that it wasn't the right question for that place but he smiled back to her . 

   " who wants a drink ? " nichkhun asked after a while . the music became more loud and it make them all wanted to dance but they didn't . " i want a simple one " tiffany said . " me too " yoona added . nichkhun nodded " i'll bring the usual for us taec " nichkhun said and taecyeon nodded . 

   After they drank their drink they were enjoying the music in their sites . " okay , I want to dance . go with me " nichkhun said smiled to tiffany didn't gave her a chance to reply and grabbed her wrist . yoona looked at them then at taecyeon " don't worry he isn't drunk " he answered her question that she didn't say . 

   Tiffany was enjoying the dance with nichkhun they were great in it " you really know how to dance . it's something I like in girls " he said when they were dancing . Tiffany smiled at him " of course I know . I love dancing " she said . nichkhun smiled " tiffany " he called her attention and he stopped dancing she noticed and looked at him " yes Oppa " . 

   " Be my girlfriend " he smiled . tiffany looked at him surprised . she didn't think twice and smiled back at him and nodded . he leaned closer to her and kissed her . her face was red but she was happy . sure she was happy nichkhun was one handsome rich man what else ?! 

   " Oh my god , he has just kissed her " yoona said after she had seen him . " good " taecyeon sighed in relief . he smiled and came closer to yoona who was watching khunfany dancing happily . she noticed that his face was closer to her face she smiled waiting for his kiss . 

   Taecyeon was going to kiss her suddenly , yoona heared some girls voices talking ' i heard that Dr.taecyeon is here ,isn't he ? ' . she thought it would be a problem for him so she bushed him . he looked at her confused " is something wrong ? " .