chapter 15

it's not him

a few days later , yoona's and tiffany's life was the best . they had a two handsome boyfriends and they were happy enough to don't make anything bothers them .

The door bell rang , it was tiffany . she came to yoona's as usual . she loved being with yoona . she loved how yoona would talk to her and having some food together . 

" Hello , tiffany " yoona said when she opened the door . yoona also loved being with tiffany . she was happy that she had the bestfriend ever . 

Is someone here ? " tiffany asked while she was going into the house hearing someone's voice at the kitchen .

" yeah. It is taecyeon oppa " yoona said . 

"what is he doing in the kitchen instead of his office ? " she wondered . they was walking to the kitchen . 

" He doesn't have work today so he offered to cook for me " yoona said happily . tiffany was surprised ' does he know how to cook ? ' she thought . 

"Oppa, Tiffany is here " yoona called taecyeon when they entered the kitchen . He was preparing the table . 

"Hi,Tiffany .How are you ? " he welcomed tiffany who was looking at the dishes . 

" I'm so tired " she sighed when she sat down . she was hungry so she started to eat . 

"What is wrong ? " yoona asked her bestfriend worried about her . she and her boyfriend sat down too starting to eat . 

" It's the work . I can't find the right design for this season " she explained . she was looking at them while she was eating . 

"khun can help you " taecyeon said . 

" can he ? " yoona asked . 

" yeah . as you know he owns a famous clothes shop . he knows about all those staffs " he explained .

" Good to know . I'll call him " tiffany smiled . 

 

" Is this my show ? " taecyeon asked when he noticed his show on the TV . 

"Yeah it is . we used to watch it together " yoona smiled .

"I see" he nodded. 

" But why you aren't there today ? " tiffany asked him wanted to know the reason .

"I wanted to have a break and to spend it with my girlfriend . they can control everything without my help " he answered comfortably .

 As the show started , taecyeon sat beside them to watch it . he smililed when he noticed how they were listening carefully . 

' As we know Dr taecyeon became famous and he really deserves it . we found some old reports of the people who was helped by him . here is it ...' 

' .. And finally, a girl her family name is 'Im' was having problems in her relationship let's see the report..' 

" Oh my god . what is this ? " yoona was shocked . they all saw a fake report about her who became in relationship with nichkhun in people eyes .

"Did you do that taecyeon " tiffany asked.

" am I that crazy ? Of course I didn't . " taecyeon said . he was also surprised . 

" what will I do ? " yoona asked worried .

------- 

Sorry for being late , enjoy reading 😉