chapter 10

it's not him

Yoona's POV :

Me and tiffany were sitting in my house waiting for Dr taec's show as usual . 

" will your report be showed today? " she asked wanting to know how was it .

" I don't know " I sighed I didn't want to be showed .

After that , the show started and it was a usual episode .

" so doctor, what do you say to who always lie  " someone asked him . 

" as the people we always lie . sometimes it would be a small one and the other times it would be bigger than ever but the lie is lie and whatever you do you should be careful about your words and how a small lie would do bad things for a lot of us." He said looking at the camera .

" waaah why it looks like he is talking to you " she laughed and I looked at her " why do you say this ? " 

" yoona , I mean you won't lie forever right ?"

" sure " I nodded . " it didn't work last time I should stop what I'm doing " I sighed .

" did he stop thinking about you ? " I heard her talking to her self . 

I ignored her and continued watching . 

End of yoona's .

- " why didn't you show the report doctor ? " one of the journalist asked taecyeon .

" I didn't feel it was important to make the people watch it " he said . of course it wasn't the reason in the end it was all fake .

"Hi man" nichkhun came to his office . 

" Hi , why you are here ? " 

" ammm , maybe some good news but if you are busy , I'll tell you later " 

"News ! What news ? " he said starting to interest in his coming .

"News you want to hear it " he smirked not wanting to tell him what he had this fast . 

"Oh just tell me khun" he started to get angry.

" that girl who I'm her fake boyfriend " he stopped and made taec angry again . 

" what now ! Why did you stop? " 

" oh relax taec " he said laughing . " she told me that you was the man , happy ? You are welcome " he said made him self more comfortable in his chair.

"Oh thanks khun " he said and got out of his office not giving nichkhun a chance to reply .

" oh never mind " he said laughing about taec's reaction  .

- " yeoboseyeo  " yoona answered her phone 

" yoona . it's me taecyeon " 

" oh hi doctor , did something happen ? " she asked about his surprise call .

" can I meet you now ? " 

' Now serisouly! ' she thought 

"Sure text me the place " 

"Okay I'll wait for you " .

It was the night when he phoned her she came to the place and it was a simple park near by his office. 

He noticed her and went to her " hi " 

" hi doctor . what's wrong " she said worried if something  happened. 

" you want to know what's wrong ? " he smiled and she nodded. 

" you're  wrong " he said making her more confused

'Did he know about nichkhun-shi ?' She thought . 

" what ?" 

"Just stop what you are doing it started to be boring " 

Like his last talk with her she couldn't reply or explain she thoughed he might knew .

" all I wanna say that you make my heartbeats faster than ever " he said and then she blushed . 

"  I've already liked you not just a jealousy " he said and kissed her 

She was more confused and surprised but happy that her man was kissing her .

----

Guys please comment .. Do you like it ? Is it good ? What's your opinion ?

And thanks for reading it ^^  <3