chapter 3

it's not him

"Your character on the tv is lying , isn't it ? " i suddenly asked him with sad face . 

"Of corse .who in this world are his self on the tv? " he sighed at first . 

" so your advices in your show is really yours?" I started to cry a little . 

" Not really. Are you crying ? " oh my god all his opinions on the tv weren't really his . 

" No .yes but no " the reason of my crying he wasn't the man i want to see 

" okay, just forget what happend now and let's continue " he smiled a little and i nodded . 

But i will never forget . 

"So when he come to say sorry to you , did you want to make up with him again ?" He asked , i started telling him my fake story again . 

After a minutes , 

" great . I think the next week is the last time for you here " he said after we finished . 

The next week will be the last time i should do something .

" okay see you next time " with that i went out from the room then the clinic . 

"Why are you so sad ? " my friend asked me in our way to home . " you won't believe that " i answered .

She was witing for me to talk " he wasn't him not just in his angry but he was not the nice man on the tv he was cold very cold ." I sighed .

She was shocked like me " oh gosh " 

 

- in the next day 

I was having dinner . It's the weekend and we don't have any thing to do 

" but there is a bad news the next week will be the last time " i said while eating. 

She nodded and sighed " hey do you want to go out tonight ?" She suggested to have fun . " okay . Let's go shopping " she nodded .

- In the mall 

" this place is awesome we should come here again" my friend said. I nodded with a smile .

This time we tried a new mall and it was good . "Yoona , I'm going to the bathroom stay here okay ? "She said quickly and ran to the bathroom . I laughed and waited for her . 

" yoona shi ! " am i imagine voices or it's really him ?!

I turned and saw him " Hi doctor taecyeon " i smiled to him  

" are you here with your boyfriend ?" 

"Oh yeah .he wanted to take me to a date " here we go lying is everywhere 

"Good , can i see him ? " he asked .

Oh my god what should i do ?