chapter 13

it's not him

  taecyeon and yoona thought that nichkhun and tiffany were liking each other and they wanted to make them together .. Yeah that's right tiffany started to like him a short time ago but no-one knew that nichkhun started to like her when he saw her first time .. 

Yoona was thinking about what taecyeon said " oh please , khun has his own way to win his girl " but why he hasn't told her yet ? " Mmm why ?" She asked herself didn't notice that her voice was enough to make anyone hear it . 

   " why what ? " she heard tiffany's voice . she looked at her and smiled " nothing " and tiffany nodded . 

   " so are you going out with taecyeon today ? " tiffany asked . broke the silent between them and made yoona stopped thinking . 

  " i don't know . what about going out the four of us ? " she suggested . it was the weekend and she thought ' maybe today he will confess to her ' 

   Tiffany smiled hearing that " why not " she said . yoona smiled and picked up her phone to call taecyeon

   She looked at tiffany ' she will hear the conversation and she won't stop asking me ' so she decided that it was better to send him a message . 

   - to : taecyeon oppa 

Oppa , let's go out tonight and get nichkhun with you ;) 

   to : yoona <3

Arasso ^^ . meet us in our place at 6:00 PM ~ 

 

   taecyeon understood that she was planning to make them together . he hoped that they were really liking each other or they would be ashamed of their thoughts .. He sighed .

   " what's wrong man ? " he looked up to see nichkhun who had come to his office . "nothing . hey are you busy tonight ? " he asked . 

   " No, I'm free . why ? " he smirked . taecyeon looked at khun's smirk . he knew that nichkhun understood what he was going to suggest . 

   "Good, let's go out with the girls at 6:00 PM " he smiled. Nichkhun nodded . " let's make something new today " nichkhun suggested . taecyeon looked at him confused 

   " like what ? " he asked . " I don't know . we will know at our way " he smiled and taecyeon nodded.  

 

  " so , what are we going to do " taecyeon asked in their way to the restaurant . he had sent a message to yoona telling her that nichkhun is planing for something .

   " it's the weekend , we can do anything different " nichkhun said . " what are you planning khun ? " he laughed . " why don't we go to the club ? " nichkhun finally said what he wanted to say . yeah he was thinking that the club would be the right place . they would dance , talk and have some drink . 

   " club ? " taecyeon asked surprised . he nodded " tell them to go to the club instead of the restaurant " nichkhun said and taecyean obeyed .

 

  - to : yoona <3

Yoong ~ change in places , go to the club :)

  - to : taecyeon oppa 

Club ! Nichkhun's suggestion right ? XD 

  - to : yoona <3

Yeah :D ,see you there ;)  

 -------

happy new year , hope it will be a good year to all of us ;) 

So what do you think ? It's not that bad right ! :(