chapter 11

it's not him

  That kiss took her breath although it was a simple one . she didn't understand what he was saying . she thought he maybe knew about nichkhun-shi. But again remembering that kiss makes her fall in love with him more .

   " Are you ready ? " tiffany's voice made her leaving her thoughts . " yoona we shouldn't be late , hurry up " she shouted at her from the bathroom .

   " I'm ready . you are the one who make us late " she sighed . they were going to have a dinner with nichkhun and Dr taec and have the chance to explain to him . after all he wouldn't be upset right ! 

   " Okey . shall we go now ? " tiffany said . and they made their way to the restaurant where they will have dinner . " So how will you explain to him ? " tiffany asked worried. "Don't worry . I think he won't be upset or something else  " yoona said to herself more than to Tiffany . 

   After they reached the restaurant there was nichkhun waiting for somebody to come " hello " he smiled after he had noticed them sitting on the table he was sitting in . " Hi oppa " Tiffany made her eye smile " did you wait so long ?" She asked him worried . " No . I've just come here " .

    Yoona was looking for him waiting to see her man again " Did Dr taec come ? " she asked nichkhun . 'Dr taec !' He thought to himself. " No , Not yet " he answered her . and with that they heard taecyeon behind them " Hi everyone" . 

     Her heardbeat was fast when he sat with them beside nichkhun and tiffany was beside yoona . " Hi man " khun said to taecyeon . ' man ! Whan Did they become friends ?' yoona thought . the waiter came and took their orders .

      " So Dr taec , yoona wants to tell you something " tiffany said while they were eating . yoona looked at her and she mouthed ' opps ' to her . " yes yoona " he smiled to her . " A-Ahh I w-want to explain to you why nichkhun is here " she said . nichkhun looked at taecyeon and nodded to him . 

      " I know why he is here " he said keeped himself from laughing . " you know ? " both yoona and tiffany wondered . " taec tell them " nichkhun laughed . " okey , this man who was your 'fake' boyfriend is my best friend . what a small world ! " taec explained and laughed at yoona's and Tiffany's reactions .

       Their mouths were 'O' they didn't expect it . " At least we don't have to explain " tiffany said to yoona and smiled . Yoona was comfortable that she didn't have to explain and upset that he definitely knew about it from the beginning . " let's go to the cinema after eating " nichkhun suggested . the others nodded and continued their meal . 

       At the cinema hall they were standing to choose what movie they were going to watch . " I want to watch a romantic one " tiffany said . no one gave her his agreement . " why don't we watch the comic one " taecyeon said . yoona and nichkhun nodded " Good idea " nichkhun said and then he went with the sad tiffany to buy the tickets . 

       While nichkhun and tiffany were buying the tickets taecyeon was looking at yoona . she noticed him looking at her " You know , I miss your voice " he smiled to her . she blushed " try to talk yoona it's a normal thing " he said making her laughed . " I can talk doctor " she said . and he smiled at her " here is the tickets let's go guys " nichkhun said .

        " wait where are you going ? " taecyeon asked nichkhun and tiffany . " she wanted the romantic one so we will watch it  . you and yoona will watch the comic one  " he explained and they went to their places to watch the movie . 

_______________ 

I wanted to make it long ^^ 

Marry Christmas .. And happy new year <3 

And happy birthday taecyeon oppa 27/12  <3 

Thanks for reading ^_^