Telepathy

Epik academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Ji Yun

15 minutes earlier

I looked at the other students in my class. I was together with Suyeon. Thank god I'm not alone. Poor Rory though, she's so breakable. "Ji Yun?" I flinched and looked at mr. Kang. "You can sit down on the empty chair over there." he said as he pointed towards a chair in the back of the class. I went there blankly, moved the chair back without touching it and sat down. Yep, my power is telepathy. Not only moving objects, I also know it when something is wrong with my close friends. It's very useful sometimes. When I faced my neighbour to say hi, I noticed he was looking at me with wide eyes. He whispered. "Wow your power is telepathy~ Nice~" I made a face at him and scoffed under my breath: "And you are?" "Oh sorry Ji Yun I forgot~" He smiled, nice smile. "I'm Youngseo, but everyone calls me Jerry, hi~" Now I noticed his purple hair, he was the one Rory was thinking about. Yeah, I know that of course.

I felt a sudden pain in my head. It was bad. "Oh no..." I mumbled silently. "What is it Ji yun?" Jerry's face was close to mine now. "Something's wrong..." I tried to concentrate so I could know who and where it was. My mouth fell open and my eyes widened. Oh no... It was happening already. I shot up from my chair with wide eyes, gasping and yelling in panic: "RORY!" Jerry was hit in the face by me when I stood up so abruptly. "No Ji Yun, Rory is not the answer." Mr. Kang said drily and that made my classmates grin. Except one, he was looking at me worriedly. "What is it with Rory?" Jerry stood up too and shaked my shoulders softly. I knew... I gasped... "She's getting attacked!" Everyone gasped except the 3 Topp Dogg members here. "Where?" Jerry asked loudly and prepared to go. "In the cafetaria, it's P-Goon!" I screamed from pain and before I knew it, Jerry was gone. Almost everyone was worried, P-goon was always deadly serious, and dangerous for sure.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at the tall guy who didn't grin at my joke. "Are you allright?" he asked. I shook my head and cried softly. He wrapped his arms around me and let me cling onto his shirt and cry in his chest. "Rory will be fine..." he said softly and rubbed my back. "What's your name?" I looked at him, he was cute and his chest felt warm amd soft. He smiled down at me, "I'm Zelo~"

I wonder why Suyeon didn't come to comfort me yet and I looked at her... And saw she was sleeping. My pain slowly lightened but it still was there. "I think Jerry saved her... I feel less pain..." "Really?" Zelo smiled. "I think they will go to the nursery now." I murmured, the pain was gone and everything was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter