Darkness, suffer for eternity

Epik academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Aurora

"Doctor?"

"Will he survive?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the almost blind girl named Ririn. The doctor nodded in approval, and everyone sighed in relief. I didn't know that pink-haired poodle boy, who was here, severely injured, but everyone of dreaming had gathered here after a freaked out Miss G called us. Yes, you heard that well, she was freaked out. And Miss G rarely loses her cool, so when she started rattling on the phone, we knew that something must've been very wrong. But wait... Everyone of dreaming? "Where's Suyeon?" Wina broke the silence, making me think she had read my mind. No. She can only read the virtual minds of electronical devices. With other words, she was a master hacker. I personally was a master in weather. I could change the weather locally, as long as I don't mess up the biological system. I looked at the other side, where Soyeon was comforting Miss G. Must be hard, seeing a friend get hit by a truck in front of you. I feel really bad for her and everyone but... Glad it wasn't me, right? Then my eyes rested on Rory, who was very sad, even though she got attacked by Topp dogg earlier, but she has such a nice heart, and it wasn't probably even this guy, who seems like a sweetheart. A certain purple-haired guy was comforting our youngest, making the scene look adorable. I literally felt that she had slowed down the time to be more with him. Our youngest is in love already! I just wanted to comment on how cute they were when someone called my name. "Aurora... Someone asked me to bring you outside for a talk." Jiyun came to me, who had went to the hospital shop to buy some drinks. I nodded and silently walked outside while flipping my hair. Dreaming, except Miss G, saw me as the prettiest, and if we were an idol group, I would've been the visual, they said. That brings concequences, I always have to keep looking fabulous. I stepped outside in a gracious way and in front of me... Was a gorgeous girl. I had seen her at school before, she was part of an only-girls gang.

"You're Aurora, I presume?"

I nodded and she suddenly touched my cheek gently, and tilted my head to the side, studying my face. "I can tell by your amazing looks," the unknown girl said and I blinked, "yeah, they said you were a beauty, so I wanted to see myself." Did she really just say that? Am I known as a beauty already at school? Well I often saw guys glancing at me, and girls too... But I won't be able to become the school's princess because... This girl and her gang... They are seriously good-looking. The girl extended her hand to me and introduced herself: "I'm Taeyeon, leader of Artemis, we are the top only-girls gang, and we only accept beauties. The eye of our co-leader, Blue, had fallen on you. She's good at spotting new beauties at school, and then I go to them to convince them to join us, like now." I nodded, understanding it all. So the pretty gang wanted me? What an honor! I will finally get recognised as beauty at the whole school! Wearing that fabulous uniform with combat vest will probably give me a lot of status, and boys of course. "So... Are you willing to join us? You will get a lot of advantages, Aurora..." I nodded firmly, like hell I wanted to join these girls, I have seen them and they looked like a lot of fun, not such diva's who are fake friends. "I am willing to join Artemis." I bowed and I saw Taeyeon smiling like she was statisfied. "Come with me later for your fabulous uniform, and may I know your power please?" I smiled, "My power is to manipulate weather," it made Taeyeon gasp and smile widely, "Whoa, that must be strong, Aurora! My power is nature, I get called often if forests are burnt down so I can make new ones." She must be really strong, weather and nature, good combination! "Aurora bow..." I suddenly heard Taeyeon whispering. Principal Kim was coming. We both bowed and he showed his handsome smile at us before getting into Byungjoo's room. "Let's go inside too... Maybe we will know what happened..." 

“So it was a black truck… And it didn’t slown down at all? And you were wearing your uniforms?” The members of a gang named Succubus, including Miss G all nodded, also a certain Topp dogg member was here, Xero, or something. “Something’s fishy…” Principal Kim rubbed his chin, being in deep thoughts, and the frown on his face was growing. “It can’t be… Are they coming already?” We all blinked. “Who are ‘they’?” Soyeon asked. Principal Kim sighed, “Miss Soyeon, you have already heard of them. But I will explain more for you and the others… So I was the second who got a special power, but the first… He uses it for bad plans. He has built a machine that can generate the mutation itself.” I looked around confused, and I only saw everyone looking at the principal with wide eyes. “That means…” Wina murmured and before she could finish, principal Kim was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter