Pranksters on the trampoline

Epik academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Minyoung

As the bell rang, many people left the room, but some leaders didn't, the staff didn't, and me and Soyeon didn't either. I still had to ask mr. Kim to join that classy prankster team! I don't even know them yet I want to join them. I looked at 2 leaders in the corner, I recognised one of them from this morning when I joined them with playing around. He gave me a silly grin while the other, a weird looking guy with bleached hair, gave the first a look full of questions. I heard Mr. Kim humming. "O-oh yeah!" I exclaimed, "I want to join them!" I smiled while pointing at the 2 leaders in the corner, they looked so classy in their black uniform but somehow... I knew they were just silly derps. My friends would say that they would fit me perfectly. The principal nodded and noted it. "So you join IOTT..." I glanced at Tablo and Mythra Jin, the one facepalmed and the other shook his head. Mr. Kim sighed, "Tablo and Mythra, they are annoying but they are a safe gang, don't react like that!"

"Is there someone from your gang in her class?" the principal turned towards the 2 guys in the corner. "I do, together with Dongwoo, Woohyun and Seokjin." the first leader said while raising his hand. I wanted to slam my head against the wall for not noticing him and s. "That's perfect." mr. Kang nodded as he creeped into the conversation. "You can go now, you have to take care of your uniforms yourself but Sunggyu and Rap monster know that." The principal smiled and gave us a sign to leave.

As soon as the blonde guy closed the door, the one who was in my class started grinning like crazy, he was pretty cute~ "Wow I never expected you to join us so fast~ Anyway I'm Sunggyu, we finally meet, Flameyoung~" I gasped, did he jusy call me flameyoung? It was funny but why all of a sudden lol. That Sunggyu sure is funny~ "F-flameyoung?" the other asked. "Yeah, her power is fire, woof woof~" he acted like he was bending fire and made the sounds along. Good lawd he was so funny! I saw the other facepalming and wanted to get to know him too. "And you are?" he looked at me, blinking and then finally understood my question. "Me? I'm Namjoon, but you can call me Rap monster too." I smiled at the silly looking boy. "Are you younger than Sunggyu?" I definitely couldn't tell. I was in last year together with Soyeon and Miss G. There were many gang members in our class, in younger classes there are more individual students I think. None of us was a first year. I heard there was only one first year who is member of a gang, a boy named Jeon Jungkook.

"How about we go and prank a teacher?" Sunggyu smiled. A teacher? Oh yes! I nodded happily and jumped. "I will get our members!" Rap monster smiled and vanished. "He likes to brag about his power." Sunggyu whispered. "What teacher are we going to prank? I only know mr. Choi." I said while rubbing my chin. In front of me all of a sudden everyone from the gang appeared. "Whoa!" I exclaimed as I backed a little bit. "Don't worry you'll get used to it~" Rap monster smiled. "Let me i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter