Member change

Epik academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Soyeon

I giggled when I saw some gang boys rushing out of class to go to the cafetaria. It was finally lunch break, yes, and I also saw Minyoung rushing out of the room, together with some of her new gang members. I shook my head and grinned. "Hey, Soyeon~" someone bumped my shoulder, definitely Miss G. I smiled at her as she corrected her glasses. Miss G is a complete diva, she says what she thinks, and that can lead to awkward moments, but yeah, she is a nice lady at the bottom of her heart. "Come on Soyeon~ let's go, I bet that the girls are waiting for us~" she grinned as she pulled me towards the cafetaria and saw all our girls sitting together. "Hi girls~" we both said cheerfully and everyone answered. "How was class?" Minyoung immediately cheered: "Super fun!" she said and Ji yun and Rory immediately nodded along. "Had fun with your gangs?" Suyeon asked shily. "Yeah!" Minyoung said way too loud, getting the attention of the surrounding tables. "I put mr. Choi's hair on-" a hand was on . A blonde guy had made her shut up. I recognised him from earlier. "Shush! Minyoung! Maybe he will come!" Minyoung and all the others blinked, we didn't know where the blondie came from. "Sunggyu had heard your voice in his head and I came here to silence you-" he stopped on his words as he noticed the other girls blinking at him. Was he the leader of Minyoung's gang? The young man bowed his head and finally took his hand of Minyoung's mouth. "Hi everyone, I suppose you are the other girls, I'm Rap monster, one of the leaders of IOTT, nice to meet you~" he smiled and now looked at Minyoung, who was adjusting her snapback. "Minyoung, Sunggyu, Jimin, Sungyeol and Woohyun were begging me to take you to our table, since you are part of IOTT now." Minyoung nodded and stood up. They teleported away together and we were all left behind, jaws dropped.

Also Rory stood up after some time. "I'm going to go to my gang too, I bet they are waiting for me." she chuckled awkwardly. "Especially Jerry~" Ji yun teased as she stood up too, "I'm going too, Zelo has been constantly trying to get my attention, look at him, waving like an idiot~" she giggled and they both left, Rory still blushing madly. I looked at the 4 remaining. "Did you find a gang yet, guys?" 3 of them shook their heads, Suyeon was looking at her lunch silently. "I-I think I know who I'm going to join..." she smiled softly and glanced at a table with dark looking guys. They had a dark aura, I could see it, everyone could see it. "I think they are called Brando..." Wina remarked, "I investigated on the site." Wina had an amazing power when it came to modern technology, she could hack anything in no time and could handle every device with ease, even the computers from Nasa and such, but she never tried. I always envied her for her power, but we are a great team. I can control electricity so we could generate every device that is found in an abandoned city for example, to find hidden files. My dream is to work for the CIA or something together with her~

When we had all finished our lunch, I stood up. "Girls, I am going to the principal's office for a while." All the others nodded and I waved. I wanted to know more about Epik academy, about everything... And principal Kim was going to help me.

 "What are you doing here, miss Soyeon?" principal Kim looked at me while cleaning his sunglasses. "Mr. kim," I put my hands on mr. Kim's desk, "please give me more information about Epik academy!" I said firmly. Mr. Kim made his chair move from left to right and hummed. "You want information? Hm hm~ Interesting..." he said while concentrating on his sunglasses. "Go ahead and ask me what you want to know, miss Soyeon. Oh, and sit down, please," the principal added while pointing at the chair next to me. "Okay, principal Kim," I nodded and sat down. "My first question is... Why did you start this school?" The man in front of me smiled: "Interesting question, miss Soyeon." I nodded and anticipated his answer. "You know..." he started, "I was one of the first people t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter