Jerry and B.I, secret friends.

Epik academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Rory

"Okay so that's it for today! Have a nice lunch everybody!" Mr.Lee finished his lesson as most of us sighed and stretched. Man, fighting techniques lessons were really tiring! But I already noticed that I was starting to improve, and not only me, everyone around me was improving. I noticed that a boy was glancing over at me before I suddenly felt a back hug, that could only be one person. Jerry was becoming really clingy lately, and I love it. I heard his soft voice almost whisper into my ear: "Hi, Rory... It's too bad we are never in the same group, right?" It made me giggle softly as I freed myself from his embrace, blushing lightly, "Silly... That would be a stupid idea." "I guess you're right," Jerry chuckled softly and waved at some other classmates, Seungjin and Seungyeop, together with us two the maknaeline of the Daimons. "This is so tiring..." The small Seungjin yawned softly, "Hi, lovey doveys." I felt myself turning red as a tomato as the boys chuckled, Jerry was getting used to it, but I didn't. I really liked him from the moment he saved me from P-goon. I have been avoiding P-goon all the time now, but actually I noticed something odd when I accidentally walked into him in an empty corridor. He didn't do anything, and avoided me too. Really odd, but I didn't care much since I had these guys, they are all lovely. "Let's go eat, I'm starving!" Seungyeop smiled widely and I wanted to follow them, but I got stopped by Jerry. "We'll be right there, I want to show Rory something." I blinked up at him, confused, while the two other boys grinned, "Have fun, lovey doveys!" And they left the training room. I glanced back at Jerry, confused, because I totally didn't know what he meant. What was he going to show me?

We went to the cherry tree behind the school. In animes and such that is the place of confession, so I had gotten very nervous by the time we got there, but I saw two familiar figures waiting under that tree, with dark uniforms. It couldn't be...

Brando??

"Rory, I want you to meet my friends, B.I and Chanwoo," I gasped and looked at Jerry with wide eyes. Friends with Brando could mean getting banned from the gang, and wasn't B.I the vice-leader? Something really fishy was going on. I had always seen them as evil, together with Topp dogg, maybe I shouldn't have such a black & white vision? Both of the young boys said hi to me, and I noticed that Chanwoo was the boy who was glancing at me in class earlier. I thought he was really cute as he gave me a tender smile. Like a little bunny or hamster, I felt the urge to really get to know him, and B.I too. To my surprise, they both were very friendly, and B.I, Hanbin actually, explained that he didn't agree with Onejunn's dark ways of ruling the gang and trying to take over Topp dogg's spot as strongest gang of school, and him becoming the strongest student. He had a lot of potential, but used his power wrong, and the darkness was slowly taking over his mind. He had been a very friendly guy when B.I's gang, iKON had fused with Boys republic to become Brando. I was really amazed by all the deep stories that were going on at this school. The story of the school itself, and of all the gangs. It made me filled with excitement, and changed my vision of Brando forever.

POV B.I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter