P-goon's secret

Epik academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Soyeon

A week has been over now since our journey at this new school had started, and a lot of things had happened already. Rory got attacked on the first day and got herself a boyfriend, but I heard from her that Jerry got manipulated and they are separated now untill the manipulation is over. Jiyun isn't the newbie anymore in her gang. B-joo got hit by a truck to save Ririn. B-bomb has been banned from Vasiliàs, and has moved to their rivals IOTT. Minyoung had pranked a teacher, and Wina practically the whole school. Suyeon had fought with a gang leader to get accepted, and is now always with them. And principal Kim has finally found his lost men in Europe and they are on their way back here to join forces to protect the school. It's really something here, each day something odd happens. This place is really something, and I somehow loved it. I really don't want to leave, I love this school! My gang Imrud was amazing with all beautiful, smart and sweet girls and we could get along really well. After I said goodbye to them, I headed home, but since it was a hot day, I really wanted to get some ice cream on my way, and stopped by an ice cream parlor (A recommendation of Chaerin) to get some strawberry ice cream, that was my favourite flavor. I happily walked into the cute cafe as they all looked at me, they say Artemis is the most popular gang, known in the whole town too, but Imrud didn't lose, for sure. The part where they win from us in beauty, we actually compensate it with brains. We were also quite known in town, and even had a fanclub. Anyone could recognise us in our white and gold uniform. There is one guy that was especially looking at me, but I didn't give him much attention as I walked to the counter, politely ordering my ice cream. They told me to sit down and wait and they would bring it, so I sat down at the only free table in the little shop, next to that one guy, who I saw shifting away from me, he was covering himself with a sort of dark cape, that made it impossible to see his uniform and I wondered which school he was from. He was around my age, I noticed, but I still didn't pay proper attention to his face. I wondered why he was alone and felt the urge to go and talk to him. Right when I wanted to stand up, the waiter put my ice cream down on the table and I bowed and gave him a tender smile. You should always be polite and have respect for everyone, really, everyone, that's my opinion. I always handle people with respect and even evil people, I try to find the good part of them- Wait... That student next to me... I glanced over at him, he didn't notice, he was bend over a book while he ate his ice cream slowly. It really seemed like he was down and feeling lonely. I felt the electricity flowing through my body and tintling because I really, really wanted to talk to him. I somehow knew he was a student of Epik academy, he really seemed familiar... I nodded to myself and fixed my blonde hair before picking up my bag and ice cream before walking over to sit down at his table. Yes I would really do that. I'm extremely social, you know? I love to meet new people and talk to them. When I sat down, he looked up at me and his eyes widened (in an adorable way actually) before standing up in a rush and walking away, but I was able to grab his long cape and pulling back. I knew who it was, and even though I was a bit surprised to see him like this, it made me even more excited to talk to him. "W-what are you doing?" He stuttered as he sat back down, defeated. I could sense his anxiety and nervousness, poor thing. "Let's just have a little, friendly talk..." I smiled sweetly before finally saying his name.

"P-goon..."

"W-why are you here? Why are you talking to me? T-This isn't okay-" P-goon tried to sound cool, but his stutters got him busted. I reached out to gently pat his head in an attempt to soothe it down and he tried to avoid it like a scared kitten. Was this really the strongest student, the bully of school, P-goon? I had thoughts of scolding him because he had attacked our little Rory for no reason, but then I thought of what I always do. Handle everyone with respect, and their good side will come out, so I decided to forget about it for a while, forget about the fact he's the biggest brat of school, and treated him like a brand new friend. "Relax, P-goon... I won't tell anyone we met here and we can talk calmly..." I spoke with a soft voice and he looked at me as his expression softened, it worked. And without that eternal frown on his face, he actually looked like a friendly person. "Why are you covering your uniform? And where are your members?" I started my long list of things I wanted to ask him before taking another spoon of my ice cream. The last year cleared his throat and answered with a surprisingly soft, but slightly coarse voice: "I always come here alone... And I want to hide my uniform, because I think it means shame. Because I'm a bully and everyone hates me..." he looked down with a sad expression and that surprised me. Was it all a lie? And the question is, which of the two is a lie? I noticed that he was quite upset and I looked around. If we would seriously talk about this, I'm sure he's going to cry, so I decided to not ask more for now. But this already cleared a lot of my mind. "P-goon... Let's just finish our ice creams and then let's continue this conversation at my place, okay?" I smiled warmly and he looked up at me, relieved but also surprised. Was I the first one ever to treat him like this? "Okay..." he murmured silently before it grew silent between us and we both ate our ice cream. I actually really liked this, but was worried about the boy at the other side of the table. He sounded like he had been overusing his voice and I know why. He always talks with a strong voice and yells a lot at school and that must make him overextend his actually soft voice. The poor thing, just why was he doing this to himself?

 After finishing our ice cream, I lead P-goon to my house. He was still hiding behind his cape for other people and that actually bothered me. I gently tugged on the dark fabric while muttering: "Take that cape off." He glanced over at me with wide eyes as I blocked his path to undo the knot at the front to take the cape away from him. "w-what are you doing? Please let me keep that on- people will see me as a bad boy like this-" His comment made me chuckle as I took the cape off from him and put it on myself. I twirled around happily as P-goon was pulling a weird face while trying to still hide his uniform. "Don't you know what capes are made for?"  I stood still in front of him, looking at him with an excited smile, while he lowered his head and shook it gently. I knew exactly how to make this poor thing feel better. "Capes are for superheroes!" I smiled widey as I made the older wear the cape again. "so that means you are a superhero too! Where have you been hiding all the time?" What I said made him look up again, "But... I'm not a hero..." he muttered silently, hiding himself again as we continued walking. "You'll soon realise that there is a hero hidden inside you, oppa!" I giggled softly while I reached out to reassuringly pat his back. I noticed that people were looking at us. Logically, because it is already special to see someone from Imrud or Topp dogg, but together? That was new.

When we finally arrived at my home, P-goon was incredibly amused. Well maybe because it is a mansion? My parents have worked themselves to the top. Well I don't like to brag about it though, since I don't want to get advantages because I have rich parents... For a moment it was like I had brought a kid home, he immediately threw his cape and shoes off and ran around the huge entrance hall, it was like he was in need of an extra pair of eyes, make that two. I emitted a soft giggle as I watched him and I couldn't believe he is actually the school's bully. He came running back to me with a bright smile and exclai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter