Filthy bird

Epik academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Wina

Everyone with their gangs... They are all now hanging around as group, because that's gang tradition, like Japan has their school clubs with activities, we have the gangs. And every single one of my friends has one already, except me of course! Well I already made some friends, especially a guy named Junhoe from my class. He was one of the nice guys from Brando, but I wouldn't join that gang, the leader just seems so... evil. I don't like that at all, and they hate Rory's gang and I wouldn't be able to miss her. Out of the whole group, Rory was my best friend despite the gap of two years. She was just the cutest. I wonder where she is... With that Jerry? I hope he's nice to her... Otherwhise I will kill him with my robots. I noticed the last student walking out of the computer class. I was alone now at my favourite place. Time to test my power. I decided to do a little prank since most people were still at school. To do announcements, Mr. Kim had installed a lot of TV's throughout the whole school and I was going to use it all to my advantage. I could control any electronical device and manipulate it. I rested my hand on the pc in front of me and suddenly youtube popped up. While my eyes were glowing bright green and my computer veins started to light up all over my body, I made a video of funny cats play on the pc, and connected it with every screen at school. I heard the meows and background song for the video echoing around the school and looked out of the window to see it on the big screen on the school's playground. Everyone liked it and that made me giggle softly with a tad of evil to it. I wonder how long it would take untill Mr. Kim or the teachers would come. But suddenly I heard a door open, making me flinch. Were they here that fast already?

"Was that your doing?" I looked back to see one of the adults, but to my surprise I saw some of my classmates along with their gang. The guys I knew were fun as far as I remember. I'm a bit of a scatterhead and I'm terrible with names, so while they were looking around in awe, I was trying my extreme best to remember the names of the boys. Kyung and Hongbin, that was it. "Hey, Wina!" I looked up and saw Hongbin standing in front of me. "Were you dreaming again? Did you do this?" I smiled proudly and nodded in response, "Awesome huh?" "Awesome of course! This is genius!" A low and husky voice echoed through the room. Hongbin sighed and turned back, "Don't get too excited, Pyopyo." The tall guy looked at the one in front of me with confused eyes and I grinned. "Is this your power?" A soft voice came from behind Hongbin and a dark blonde guy shoved him aside. I nodded and he smiled. "What can you do more with it?" Muttering my lips, I thought of an answer. "I can control and build anything that has to do with modern technology... I could even hack the Nasa with ease... Should I demonstrate it?" I smiled at the young man, who I remember as the leader of Vasiliàs as he nodded, seeming excited about it. I thought for a while untill I got an idea to show it. "What's your name?" I looked at him as he answered: "Cha Hakyeon. "Cha Hakyeon..." I gave him a slight smirk as I rested my hand on the pc behind me. My eyes started to glow green again and the veins appeared, it looked like there was light travelling through the network and it slightly lightened the room. Everyone stopped to look at me in awe as the computer screen started to flip, a lot of screens popping up at the same time. I was looking for information, and suddenly I found something great. A cute childhood picture of Hakyeon, and I displayed it through the whole school. "W-what are you doing!" I laughed at his fierce reaction as laughter filled the room, while I noticed that the rest of the school was silent, confused about what was going on. "Wait... I have something else!" I smiled widely and did the same process again before letting a new image pop up around Epik academy. Everyone looked at me. "H-how did you get that picture? That's the headmaster!" I laughed softly, pleased with the reaction. "Nothing is safe for me when it's somewhere on a device." Hongbin nudged his leader roughly, "Hyung! Let her in the gang please! Pleeeaaase!" A younger boy joined him too, I remember him being in class with Rory. As they were both acting cute and nudging the leader, everyone else started cheering along too. "Okay, Wina... Do you mind joining us?" I smiled widely and nodded, these guys seemed like nice ones so I really wanted to join them. "Welcome then..." He chuckled and extended his hand and I shook it happily while everyone cheered.

"!" Kyung suddenly exclaimed.

"Mr. Lee is coming! Run!" I looked around, confused as Hongbin took my hand and pulled me along. "Hey wait up!" I heard Mr. Lee yelling at us and we all stopped obediently, turning around to look at him. To our surprise, he was smiling widely. "Who did this?" The boys all pointed at me, such kids! I wouldn't do that! I lowered my head in defeat and murmured: "I did, sir..." There was a silence, before I felt a hand rubbing my head gently and then laughter. "That was a great joke! Don't worry, I won't tell the headmaster as long as you put everything back to normal now." I looked up to look at the laughing teacher and he lead me into the computer room again. I made everything go back to normal easily, making everyone impressed. "You have a unique power, Wina!" Hakyeon grinned and ruffled my hair. I smiled and nodded back at him, "I have some robots at home too! I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter