A terrible first day... or not?

Epik academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Rory

"You got a message~" Wait what is this? I grumbled and tried to find my phone, who was blasting my message tone. I checked it. It was from Ji Yun-unnie. Why would she send me a message? At this time of the day? I read it out loud: "Hi Rory~ don't forget to be in time and don't fall asleep again~" "Aish..." I mumbled. "Why even..." I decided to check the time and date. Waaaaaiiiiit... OH MY GOD! Today was the first day at our new school, Epik academy! And I forgot! I slapped myself in the face from disbelieve. "Aish you dumb ..." I cursed myself. I jumped out of bed and quickly changed into my new uniform. I looked at the logo and sighed. "This looks so cool... I wonder how it will be at our new school..." I ran downstairs since I was late, but returned because I forgot my headphones. When I came downstairs my dad immediately started to command and nag, like always... "Come on Rory eat faster or you will be late!" I ate fast, almost choking myself, brushed my teeth, did my hair and make-up and looked at myself in the mirror. "You look good Rory... Maybe you will find someone at your new school~" Why I was forced into that school? I don't know. I jumped on my bike. Oh! Forgot my headphones! I quickly ran back inside and put them on, listening to my favourite songs.

We decided to meet in front of the school. There were already 6 of them waiting. I was just in time, students were going inside, and 2 men were standing at the sides of the entrance. Woah... They look like bodyguards~ I smiled at my unnies and said hi. Suyeon... Soyeon... Wina... Miss G... Aurora... Minyoung and... Wait... Where's Ji Yun?? "Aish... She warned me for not being late but she is the late one herself..." The others grinned. "She all warned us too~" Minyoung said. "HEEEEEY GUYS!!" Ji yun always called us guys or dudes, I did almost the same. "Yah Ji yun~ you warned us, then why are you late?" Soyeon scolded and looked at the younger in silence... Leader is too serious... But then she bursted out in laughter. I take my words back. "Look... The 2 men are approaching us..." Wina said silently. "Hi~ Are you the new students?" one of them said. We all nodded in response. Wow dude, these men looked really strong. "Follow us~" the other said and they entered our new school... Epik academy... While we followed them, I looked around with a gasp, the others did the same. This was like a modern Harry Potter school! What was the name again? Sorry. I never liked Harry Potter... But I like this! "We have to go now... If you need some help, call us~" the 2 men said. "What are your names?" Suyeon asked. "Tablo and Mythra Jin~ Nice to meet you~" they smiled and waved and walked away. Then we all finally took the time to look at the students. Most of the students had the same uniform as us, but there were also groups with different uniforms. Some where doing weird avatar-like things. I gasped and watched Minyoung joining some students in a classy black uniform who were pranking normal students. I saw her playing with fire and I gasped. Everyone here had superpowers... But why am I here then?

I don't have one...

I wanted to look around at the students more but the bell would ring soon and they all had to go to their classes, and we to the principal... I bet that it's an old dude who is like ancient and with weird clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter