Chapter 2

Match In Heaven

Chihoon POV

So welcoming myself to a new school who my mom handled it for years. Dang it.If not because he threaten me to get into her ridiculous 'Marriage Arragement',I could have free to be in Jaebuk Highschool. The girls here quite hot too. Slim and attractive. I nodded as I satisfied myself with the environment here. "Behave yourself Chihoon." She warn for the last time as we stop in front the class. Geography Class I guess?

Mom open the door with style and enter the class. Oh damn I guess he's the Bulldog. I'm going to be in his class. I'm ruined I'm Ruined. "Mr.Choi please come in" Mom ask me to come in. The class was like my normal class. Not that neat but the best class like home. My eyes got caught a girl with her brunete hair who sit beside a guy. Is that Elle??So she's schooling here? Oh wow...what a small world. We had just met last week on a photoshoot.

While my mom explain my profile. I saw Elle suddenly like acting??? or is it she day dreaming? I just contained myself inside. Mom who noticed it immediately stop her speech and watch her. Mr.Bulldog has done with her I guess. The whole class look at her. after a few last scene,she back to the reality.

"What?What?? Why are you guys look at me?" She ask us back. She sure does cute! I'm just giggled at mom back. "Your Soap Opera already gotten wild now.Elle you so cute!" The girl sit beside her told her the situation. "I see...maybe i'm going nuts because of the hysterico soon." She sure does so straight to the point. The whole class laugh at her,so does mom.

"That's all I want to say. Thank you.Have fun with new friends." Mom told me before left the class. I went to the empty place in front of her. So strategic. "Hey~ we met again!" I take the oppurtunity to ask talk to her a bit. She just smiled and ask me to focus in class. Yeah,sure before a bulldog bite me.

 

The school breaks!!!!

Finally the breaks finally here. The girls in here start to be around me. My popularity sure does no joke. Then a girl aproach me with a very confident spirit in her. "Hey~ I'm Song Daerim.Welcome to Bang Highschool!I'm the maskot of school."She introduced herself. "Oh~ it's nice to meet you. Oh may I excuse me I have to go now."I immediately make my way out when I see Elled already wait for me with the guy beside him.

"Hey! What I have to expect a hot guy to be in this school?" She told me.and make our way to the cafeteria. "Oh well my mom force me...I have to. I don't know you were study here?" I ask her earnestly. "I won't told to anyone until he find out by ourselves" We keep on talking while taking the food. The girlds here stare at us weirdly and so intense. I bet its for Elle.

We take our place near the glass that showing the school garden. What a great school.Maybe because Elle here. "Oh yeah~ He's my best buddy and my forever lasting bestfriend,Bang Yongguk!" Elle introduce him. Ahh no wonder the really close. "Nice to meet you!" I offer a handshake to him. He receive it with this kind of competitive spirit through his firsm hands. 

"I guess we have competition soon." I thought myself.

Both of us stare to each other. Okay you ask for it. I can! She;s mine! ONLY ONE!! BATTLE BEGINS!