지워 (Erase)

Match In Heaven

Elle POV

                “Don’t you guys hear that Chihoon was at Elle house last night??What are they doing even??” I tried to endure all the bad whisper. I just holding my pencil and look through the plain white paper. “Last night, I heard Elle about going to gang rapped by several thugs. Chihoon saw her and help her out. Wahl... That girl...Already attempt to get Chihoon this time? Its great Bobby had dumped her. Such a pity .” I stand my anger with my fist on. Shun is never being enough to take me down. Is she stalking me or what??

                The class immediately in silence when Yongguk and Daehyun come back from seeing Miss Julie just now. Yongguk looks eye piercing each of the girls before he sit beside me. “Are you alright??”Yongguk ask me if I’m alright. I slightly drew a small smile. “I’m just fine.”I told him. “Ignore them... I know what exactly has happened. I’m just glad Chihoon was there saving you.” I gasp as he said he already knew the exactly situation last night. “How....Did....You know??” I mumbled a bit. “Chihoon told me. It’s my fault too for not watching you back home .Hey.. Come on! Cheer up... I’m here. This girl.” He cheered me up. I laugh out loud causes everyone in daze. “I’m okay... It’s just I don’t have any mood because of a bunch of little mice...Thanks~ you lighten me up!”I immediately back to myself.

              “Hey..Already take out your not good mood??” Chihoon who goes out for recess has come back turn back to see. “Some kind of....” I told him. I don’t know he was a friend of Bobby. Ahh stop calling his name.

-Chapter 6-

Elle POV

 As I immersed in my own world, suddenly my sweet memories with Bobby open up.

“Ahh~ Bobby~ Hajima...I told you I don’t do it!” I ran away from him. “Then who said I’m a bunny??” He asks me and finally caught me. “Me! Why??? My bunny always cute!!”I kiss his cheek. “Naughty... It’s been a while we have been like this. Since you already are a model, you always busy!” Bobby told me and cuddles me. The sunset here was so pretty. “I’m sorry...I’m trying to keep on touch with you as much as possible... Sorry Bobby Forgive me??” I apologized me while look at his face. “It’s okay...as long you still remember me ...I’m okay with that sweetheart. Thanks for existing.”He kisses on the top of my head and cares me.

25 December

                “Bobby... I didn’t have any affair with Yongguk! You know right he just a friend? Why are you thinking like that??” I ask him. During that time, we are at a park and it was snowing so pretty. Bobby rolled his eyes as he already frustrated to me. I take his hands and hold it tight. “Where’s my Bobby that always believe me? What makes you thinking like this? Is Shun told you like that??” I ask him as I suspected that Shun spreading the false to Bobby. “Why would you even bother Shun??Yes! She told me and she even show me the prove that you have affair with Yongguk? What is this?” He threw out something from his pocket to the ground. I pick it up. I was shock.

                “Bobby...This was I was about to fall down from the stairs and he save me. Why would you claim it as I have affair with him?? Told me??? Did you even see Yongguk and ask the truth?? TOLD ME LEE BOBBY???”I already raise my voice and my anger already boiling inside. He was shock and flustered. I was never being so mad and raising my voice to him not even once.

                “Okay...I didn’t but this already enough to make me believe it. Let’s break up...I can’t stand to see my girl when out with other guy often than me. I’m sick of you.” Bobby finally spells out the words that I have been scared the most. “Fine...If that you want so much! Already sick of me. Fine then. We officially have done now.” I pull the necklace that Bobby buys for me last year. “Take this and gave it to other girl that might be perfect for you. Thank you for giving me a lot of memories. Thank you so much Bobby. Good Luck for finding other girl like me!!! We’re DONE!!!” I push him to the side and walk away. My tears flowing as much as I contained it in front of him.

                I then get out from the déjà vu.  I brushed my tears away. “I’m stupid for being believing him. Too stupid.” I my hairs back. My phone suddenly ringed.

“Hello??” “Elle....what are you doing??” Yongguk call me right on time. I tried to adjust my voice. “Surfing internet for a while....Searching for new dance moves to learn. Why??” I ask him. “Are you okay??You sound like crying...Are you crying??” He asks me again. He knows me too well. “No...I have cold right now. Don’t worry..It will get well soon.” I lied to him. I can’t count how much I lied to him. First, about the break up. Second about the injuries I had during boxing and a lot more I have kept it deep in my heart.

                “Okay then...doesn’t ever think about it again. It’s already past. Fighting.” His calm voice had enough make me so comfortable and calm. I was never regret for having him as my friends. Yes...It’s time for me to move forward and let the past go away from me. I stand up and went to the shelves. I take the frame and look at it closely. The picture was taken during the field trip and that was the last photo that we took together. I take it and bring it to another room where all memories of Bobby and me were kept.