지워 (Erase) Part 2

Match In Heaven

Elle POV

I taking out all of the stuff that he gave to me and put it in the black box. From the couple tee until our precious lyrics that we wrote it together, I gather it in the box. Sure is a lot stand up and look around if there anything left. My eyes were stop at one thing that we used together. The first surprise present during my guitar. I remember that day.

“What is it guys?? Can you just tell me??”I ask Daerin,Subin and Chaerin when they said they want me to join them watch a performance at the practice room. I was feeling kind a off...and then I think....Ahhh maybe Subin friends want some of her friends watch the performance whether its good or not. When we arrived there,the room was all dark. Then a spotlight was focus at the center of the room.

                “Yes you’re my only girl...neonen nege choigo~nega harurenal hago shipo...neoi hangsumi hago shipo...” Then a very good voice comes from there. At that moment, I realized that Bobby was playing guitar and singing to “Miss Right”  I was giggled and at the same time I was so touch by his effort. “Happy Birthday Elle...”He told me as soon he done singing. The place got brightens up with the lights and all of my friends were there to celebrate my birthday. “Here. My present only for you...Don’t feel so burdened. It’s sincere from my heart. Use it well.”He told me. “Thank you so much I love you.”I hug him so tight. Confetti was pop out everywhere.

                It is a very memorable memory. I’ll just let it here. Everything was clean without any stuff that related to Bobby except the guitar. At least I should keep the expensive guitar that he gave me. I walk out from the room and shut the door. My heart feels a little bit light now. Maybe I already make up my mind to clear all the stuff that he gave. Should I sell it or gave it to the Beautiful Shop??I should give there. From now on don’t lock your heart too much. It’s a waste for a 19 years old girl like me. Yeah just saying like that but it is true. I still have a very long journey  right now. Why would I being so depressed women in 30’s? Ridiculous. It’s not like I need to find a guy to get marry and gave grandchildren to my parents at this time. You sure are funny Elle. So funny. If mom finds out this, she would be laughing her out. “My daughter like already lost her groom during the wedding at this age. What a joke you had done??Elle!!!” Oh my god, it’s totally embarrassing if she finds out that me really crying over my first break up.