Adorable Pal

Match In Heaven

Elle POV

                What’s wrong with this guy? Calling my name all of sudden. “Elle.....Please Don’t....Elle...” I don’t what?? He must be got a bad dream. “Yongguk...”I try to wake him up. “Yongguk...Yongguk-ah hey!” I shake his body. He finally awake with the cold sweat covered him.

                “Yongguk???Are you okay??” I ask him. He look at me and he immediately pulled me into his embrace I was shock and stop breathe for a while. Why is he being like this all of sudden?? “You still alive...”He whispered to me. Oing??? Did I die in his dream??It must be a very bad dream. “Hey....I am still alive.”I told him and try to be cool as much as I could. Then he loosens the hug. “I’m sorry...”He told me. I just smile at him.

             “You must have got a bad dream...its okay...here....Drink some water.”I take the water from the table. “You didn’t say you were sick? You have a fever. I already told you.Don’t push yourself too much.” It must be because of yesterday. “Ahh.... I just noticed it...Who told you??” He ask me. “Himchan...He was very worried as you said you’re not sick. Yongguk-ie... Take care yourself as much you takes care me okay? You really make me worried.....”She told me and gave me the medication.

                “I thought you won’t worry about me...”Yongguk suddenly said something that makes me hurt a bit. “Of course I worried. Who else I want to lean to if not you. You’re my only best friend that knows me the best. Why are you thinking about that??”  I ask him and sit beside him. “Well seems like you have found another new friend...” He told me. Is he sulking?? Yongguk...I actually know it. It’s just I want to see how much you were that serious in it. Just a little a bit longer.

                “Hey.... don’t think any negative thoughts....Wash it away...I don’t like it.Let’s go eat... Do you wanna eat??” I ask him. He shook his head. “At least eat... If you can force me to eat porridge when I’m sick,now it’s time for me. Wait here!”I ran out from the room and went to the kitchen. “Is the porridge already cooked??” I ask Himchan if he already done made the Chicken Porridge. “Right on time...Looks like you will do something ha??” Himchan ask me. “Oh! Its time for revenge!!” I took the food and bring it to Yongguk’s room.

                “Eat~ a lil bit more. It’s the last spoon...” I force him to sallow the porridge. “Yah...aren’t you think it’s abusing??” Yongguk ask me. “Then you forced me eat when I don’t want it,it’s not abusing then?? It’s repay by tooth by tooth yong yong.”I put down the bowl and hand over a glass of water to him. “Thank you so much for being so concern.”Yongguk thanks me before I left home. “It’s nothing...uhmmm.... Junhong-ah... can you sent me home??I’m a bit afraid now.”I ask Junhong to sent me home. “No problem nuna...let’s go.”Junhong grab the key and heading out. “Eat well.Bye...See you tomorrow.”I told him and left.

                “Oh...Nuna...can I ask you something??” Junhong ask me. I look at him weirdly. He had never want to ask my permission to ask me. “What??” “Be honest, I see you really take care of him....uhmmm”He seems like hesitated to ask me about it. “So?? You being wondering if I love him or vice versa??”I immediately got the actual question he’s been asking. Junhong panic a bit. “How did you know??” Junhong seems surprise a bit.

                “I can guess it well...Hermm...Just wait a little bit longer. I want to see if Yongguk really does serious with his feeling.”I told him to point. “So that’s means you love him??” Junhong ask me. “I don’t know Junhong.... I’ll leave it to the faith said it soon. If he does for me,I’ll take care for him and swear to not hurting him. Junhong-ah...why are you suddenly asking about this??Did Yongguk ask you to ask about it??” I ask him. He shook his head. “Himchanie Hyung...” Ahhh I see...He must be already can sense it. Out of blue,my phone ringed. Sulchan?? What dream he get to call me after for a long time not keep on touch on me? Oh well...he’s already Idol stars. Chit.

              “Oh...what’s up?” I pick up the answer and ask Junhong to stop driving for awhile. “Elle-yah...uhmmm.. where are you right now??” He ask me. “On the way back home.Wae?? Anything can I know??” I ask him. “Can you help me?”Help him??wah....Amazing. Yoon Sulchan ask me for help. “Wah...Great...I thought you miss me.” Lol you Elle.

                “I do miss you....hey come over to my studio. I want to talk to you about something.” Weird...He never being like this. “Okay then...See you there.”I end the conversation. “What’s wrong??” Junhong ask me curiously. “Junhong-ah....can you send me to ST Studio at Gangnam??” I ask him. “Herm...sure why not??why??Is there someone you want to meet now??” Junhong ask me and continue his driving back. “Oh... my friend. It’s kind a weird when he called me after 2 years not keep in touch.” Sulchan...Yoon Sulchan...what is he up to??


Author NOTES!

So I finally got to update the ff up to 9 chapter and I'm still in progress~So wait for it. 많이 많이 기대해주세요!!! 뿅!