Chapter 3

Match In Heaven

Yongguk POV

                Herm he seems so different from what I heard. And He does have this expression really like he’s fall in love with Elle. Dang it! I have to be honest right? I do love her ever since we first meet. I still remember how I got hypnosis by her dazzling smile and her sparkling eyes. Everyone knows when it comes to girls; I’m the hardest one to approach by girls. Maybe because of my deep side had made other girls make it hard to approach. Overall, I’m just the quiet one but have this friendly vibe. Our first talk that make us a best friend.Yeah that day.

It was a biology class and I didn’t focus in class at all. That was because I was thinking how to approach her and talk to her. I’m damn so shy. “Yongguk-ssi...what is this called? Yongguk?” Then I snap out. “Yes??”I immediately stand up. I was lost and don’t know what to answer. “Yongguk-ssi what’s wrong with you this few days? I’m teaching in front you daydreaming.”And I get scolded by Miss Julie. “Miss Julie! The class already finished! Didn’t you have class next? I guess you’ll be late!” Elle suddenly in. Miss Julie looks at her watch and flustered. She quickly dismissed the class and went out from the class. She saves me from being scolded longer. During recess, Elle come to me. Did you imagine how fascinated is that when an angel come to you right? I was frozen for a sec but thanks to her. She makes me comfortable around her. She was so supportive and she quite talkative and that makes me feel fun to be around her.

                “Hey! Yongguk! Daydreaming again? Be Quick! I want to go home!” I come back t the reality as Elle smack my back.I quickly packed my things and put on my snapback... Elle already left the class and I catch her up. “Hey wait for me idiot!” I run to her. “Who ask you to daydreaming??We would be late to go eat jjampong you know!” and one fact about me. I DON’T LIKE SPICY FOOD. It’s not like I completely not eat spicy food. I still ate those. I’m not good at enduring the spicy. “Eat jjampong again today??Won’t your stomach got explode soon??” I nag to her. “I’m just kidding! Who would want to eat jjampong everyday?  I’m just kidding. Let’s go hangout at Yeodupung-go! I want to take some fresh air relax my mind. Or not we watch the skateboarders? We can meet my baby junhong~” She really adore Junhong a.k.a Zelo a lot.

                “Nuna did you just called me?” We shock as Zelo suddenly pops out from nowhere. Is he learning that from Daehyun or what? “Yes Junhong-ah~ Do you go to the skateboard park?” Elle ask him. “Ermmm no... Himchan hyung ask me to tag him along to buy some things at supermarket since Yongguk hyung won’t go with him. Ahhh...hyung! I want to go skateboarding!” Junhong whining. So what? I want to get my strategy on plan. “Then skateboarding at supermarket then. Look~ Himchan already wait for you.” I told Zelo and point at Himchan who waited for him with some kind of......Miss Korea poses?? “Ahh...I’m done. Hyung~ Please!”Junhong keep on whining. “It’s too late....” I told him. “Junhong-ah! Where’s Jongup? I need him to carry some heavy things soon.Jongup-ah!!Yah!” Himchan pulled Junhong along and chase Jongup who running for his live. You guys surely funny.

 

                “You guys surely close didn’t you?” Elle ask me. “Well...we have been friends for years, How come we’re not close.We’re more like family.” I told her. She nodded.