Battle Of Pride

Match In Heaven

Yongguk POV

We have some hot drinks on our hand and take a walk peacefully. Then I see a basketball court. I have this idea. “Hey. Want to play basketball?” I ask her. “What?? I’m not good at basketball.” Elle seems like refused to play with me. “Come on...we play together, it’s not the real match. Come on.” I plead her to play basketball. “Alright then. Let’s go.” Yes!! Almost there. We put down our school bag and coffee at the bench and start to play basketball.

                “Bang Yongguk!!!!” Elle try to steal my ball but I manage escape from it. I keep on dribbling and dunk!! “Woohooo~~~” I scream happily. “I want to basket too. Don’t be too mean!!”She takes the ball and start to dribbling. I chase her. She dodges me pretty well too. The ball were thrown as hard as it is about to hit someone. Luckily he can catch that.

                “Yah~ Chihoon-ah!”What is this guy doing here?? “Play basketball ha?” Chihoon ask us. “Well...like you see.” I told him. “Can I join you guys? I’m quite a player.” Really?? Is he boasting right now?? “Really??We see who the best then? Game On.” I challenge him. “Hum looks like I have to get out from here I guess...its better the girl sits quietly outside the court.”Elle already out from the game so only two of us. Battle of Pride Begins.

Elle POV

                What’s with this all of sudden battle of pride?? They look so serious with the game. Weird these two guys. I just watch them from the side. I admit Yongguk really cool when he does basketball. Opposite to Chihoon can’t see that much but he try to be charming as possible.

                Within a minute, they already tied 2-2. It’s a tight game. People around already surround the side of the court to watch their game. One on One only? Is that really interesting? “Oh~ Look at that guy! Isn’t he Chihoon? OMG! He’s so hot! The boy another one hot too.” Oh...I see...Chihoon really does popular. At the particular time when Yongguk try to lay up, I can his bare skin behind his white shirt. Toned abs. Urghh..Damn! The girls already about to nuts when seeing it. “Yah~ 1 minute left!” I yelled to them. They understand and continue their game.

                At that moment, Yongguk got another point. Enough to make him lead this game. “Yah! It’s Bang Yongguk!! The Jepp Blackman!! The underground rapper! OMG!! So he’s school at Bang High school?? I thought him already 20.” And one more thing Yongguk popular among 20’s and 30’s who went to Hongdae often for a night life. Sometimes the underage when to club only to see him performed. I had always got a passed to get in.

                After 5 minutes game, they stop playing. Everyone cheered for them. They seem like shock but they had given an entertaining play. Ehemm...and also entertaining the girls’ eyes with their hot toned abs. People slowly leave the court. “Since when they crowding here?” Chihoon ask me. “Well...how do you guys want to know if both of you were so serious with the game? Entertaining everyone with your abs. You think it’s cool?” I ask them gave out the water to them. Both of them already drenched in sweat. “Just admit it. It’s cool to get to see our abs. Want me to show you my abs herm?” Chihoon told me. “Hey...hey...don’t be silly.” Yongguk immediately stop him. Why does I have this kind of feeling they want to choke each other?

                “Anyway..Great play! Next time we play again.”Chihoon totally looks satisfied with the battle. Yongguk smiled and offer a handshake. “Yeah~it is. Of course. I’m look forward for it. This time I win...Next time I defeat you again.” Yongguk must be joking right? “Hahahaha I know I know...I’ll defeat you next time for sure. See ya tomorrow guys. Bye Elle..See you at school.” He left and he also give me a sign to call him. I just laugh. “Let’s go home...I want to rest.” Yongguk already make his way. “Hey wait!” I catch him up.

                “Why you guys so serious during the game?” I ask him. “Oh well. It’s boys’ ego. We always want to show how powerful we are. Our pride is important. You don’t know a thing about it.” Erghhh.whatever Yongguk. The street light has brightened the street as the night already came in. The sky looks red. I think it’s about to rain. After a few way, the rain start pouring so heavy. We quickly take a shield at the bus stop. I already got drenched now.

                “Let’s stopping by at our house. Get bath and changed your clothes first. I’m afraid you got cold.” He told me as he cares me. “I will...Thanks Yongguk. I appreciate that.” I smile as the repay for him taking care of me a lot. We sit quite near. I shiver a bit. Then I feel Yongguk wrapped my shoulders and make me really close to him. I can feel the warmth start to spreading in me. So warm. “You don’t have to do this.”I told him. “Who care? I don’t want my friend got sick. If you sick, I will sick too.”He’s just so sweet. Such a good friend.

               When the rain stop, we continue our way to Yongguk house or more accurately B.A.P 집에! It’s been awhile I came to their house. I love their house a lot! It’s so cozy!! I love it. “Oh~ Why are you guys drenched??”  Daehyun ask us as he saw us from upstairs. “We’re swimming at Hangang River.” Sarcasm Attack!!! Daehyun face immediately changed. “Okay...it’s raining. Go bath before got cold. Here your towel lady~” He throw the towel to me. I’m run upstairs and immediately take a shower.