Bad Dreams

Match In Heaven

Yongguk POV

                I’m pretty sure she was crying alone at house. Ahhh..I shouldn’t have being so worried. She was all fine. Since she said have a bit cold, I don’t have to think that she is crying. I wonder myself in the room. Thinking on what Chihoon told to me this morning.

“If you think you can replace Bobby from Elle heart, then I can do it too. Let’s see who is the one got picking her attention more between you or me. Think about it wisely Yongguk.”  I just make up  a smirk and laugh. He is sure funny guy. You think Elle is an easy girl? You just know her for 3 months only while me already 3 years. I don’t believe there’s a guy like him in this world.

                “Knock Knock~ Do you want to build a snowman~~” Then Himchan come into the room. “Think about who dude?? Elle??”Himchan ask and crawl up to his bed. “I just don’t believe there’s a guy like that bastard talking all confident that he can replace Bobby from Elle’s heart. He just doesn’t know that much about her in just 3 months.”I then start to share my thoughts. “Who are you talking about?Chihoon?the new guy in your class?” Himchan ask me. “Who else if not that funny dude? Always cling to Elle. Ughhhh...just hate that guy.” Cling to Elle during break,in dance class, music class. Almost each class he want to cling to her except during the bulldog class. If he want to get bite from him,just dare to do it like other classes.

                “Yah...He really crazy over Elle! I just saw him sit at the café that I went always with Elle. Elle seems like don’t have any idea with it.” Yeah...Elle just a clueless girl when it comes to love triangle. “She just clueless like always Himchan. I think she don’t have any idea what’s with the battle of pride that me and Chihoon battle out last 2 days ago. It’s all about her. Chihoon suddenly want to join us and he also ruined my plan.” I’m still frustrated with the battle last 2 days ago. I was about to gave her a hint then he come in and intruded my plan.

                “That guy really completely crazy over Elle. I think he knows that you’re his strong opponents that are why he always ruined your plan. Yah...Yongguk!! Just confess to her and straight to point. I already advice you but you still with your stupid acting like you just “ALL RIGHT”. I know you BANG BONGSAL but you have to be quick in this matter.Are you understand??”Himchan already gave his lecture about it. “Yah...Elle...Might be feel burdened if I tell her right away. I want her to know that I was serious in this matter.” I told him. “But the problem is....IS SHE KNOW THAT YOU LOVE HER MR.BANG YONGGUK? PLEASE ANSWER WITH A REASONABLE ANSWER.” Why is it this room suddenly become a class?? “I think so....” I gave an answer that enough to make him lecture more. How come Jongup can stand with his lecture? I even can’t believe that I’m still alive living with him for almost 4 years now.

                “But...yeah...Elle seems like can catch what you mean actually.I think Elle is playing ‘Push and Pull’ with you and she was obviously knows that Chihoon love her but she just ignore and just focus playing hard to get with you using Chihoon. Yongguk-ah! You have to figure out how to get her.You don’t want to see her frustrated for the second time. Just believe me...You will make it. I and the kids will do anything if you asked for help.”Himchan my buddy.

                “Oh my...I felt so touch.”I react like I was about to tear up. “Do you have Eye Mo??”I . “Yah! I knew it you would act like this.”He threw the pillow to me. I just laugh and try to sleep

DREAMLAND

 Then a call came in. I pick it up. “Yongguk-ah....” I was shock as Elle call me with a very wary voice. I immediately in sit position and make Himchan startled a bit.

                “Come and help me please... I’m in trouble right now....Hurry.....Please” What’s wrong with her?? “Okay...wait there...” I jumped off from bed and rush out from house.

                From far I already saw a few guys already standing outside her house. “Yah...Who are you??” I yelled at them. “You don’t need to know Yongguk... She’s already gone now...” What??? I ran inside the house and search her in her room. My eyes widen as I saw Elle was lying on the floor with blood covered the floor. I get her and hold her. “Yongguk.....”She tries to hang in there. “Elle....Please don’t.... Elle” I told her with my tremble voice. “Yongguk....” Then I feel someone touch my shoulder. I turn and saw Elle was standing behind me. No way.... What is this??